It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thesen: Hi again. I've managed to collate all my unredeemed game keys. I've put it into a spreadsheet on google sheets but this forum does not allow me to post links. Is there another way to let you guys look at my list?
I would think you should be able to just copy & paste, I've never had a problem . . .
Thesen: Hi again. I've managed to collate all my unredeemed game keys. I've put it into a spreadsheet on google sheets but this forum does not allow me to post links. Is there another way to let you guys look at my list?
wanderer_27: I would think you should be able to just copy & paste, I've never had a problem . . .
I've taken out the h t t p s : / /
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ohlSJXYlV5ah7Q4oH_yH9kgalGWsG-3O3hWGKeRfJd4/edit?usp=sharing
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I've already said all that was needed to be said about the slandering tactics and false accusations of the self-confessed scammer. Here, let me repeat it, perhaps the message will get through this time:

Anyone with a little sense can judge for themselves what and why he's doing what he's doing; all it takes is to read his posts.

On a side note - it's hilarious how the self-confessed scammer goes around falsely accusing others of being alt accounts of the same person, only to admit that he's using alt accounts himself. Not that this comes as a surprise either, it's the signature M.O. of scammers here.
Wako911: Just because you dont use your main account to scam doesnt mean your not a scammer here
BLUE-EYED-PUSSY FAG !
conservation
low rated
Wako911: Just because you dont use your main account to scam doesnt mean your not a scammer here
BLUE-EYED-PUSSY FAG !
apehater: conservation
ejaculation
I just checked needle dick's title and it's a pirating site.

Isn't advertising something like that in here a bannable offense?
wanderer_27: I would think you should be able to just copy & paste, I've never had a problem . . .
Thesen: I've taken out the h t t p s : / /
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ohlSJXYlV5ah7Q4oH_yH9kgalGWsG-3O3hWGKeRfJd4/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ohlSJXYlV5ah7Q4oH_yH9kgalGWsG-3O3hWGKeRfJd4/edit#gid=1496679330

Fixed for you :)
MarkoH01: That is funny. If you are an honorable user on steam and use vpn or similar your account could be completely banned (at least I heard of such things many times). They do have strange priorities on steam.
Russian traders and other notorious region-restricted area traders get other people to use VPNs to bypass the region restriced gift policy that has been in effect for a while now. Yes, it's in Steam's rules that your account can be 'restricted' if they catch you doing it. ;)

Can I use a proxy, VPN or disguise my location to redeem a region restricted Steam Gift?

No, using a proxy or VPN to disguise your location is strictly against the Steam Terms of Service and may result in restrictions on your Steam account. If you attempt to redeem a region restricted game and your location is inconsistent with your past Steam activity, a warning will appear as shown below:...
Also, yes, they do liberally VAC 'ban' and Community 'ban', but they're both temporary. I know of no 'account' that has ever been closed due to scamming. But if there are some, then they're the exception, not the rule.
Post edited June 18, 2016 by PasteurisedChrome
Thesen: I've taken out the h t t p s : / /
Sent you a PM
Thanks hlmr1349 for another smooth trade!
low rated
murcielago: Thanks hlmr1349 for another smooth trade!
Big LOL !
murcielago: Thanks hlmr1349 for another smooth trade!
also thanks again, awesome!

*bump*

[HAVE - all GOG]
Moebius: Empire Rising
Waking Mars
Driftmoon
Anodyne
Meridian: New World
Elminage Gothic
Strike Suit Zero: Directors Cut
Consortium: Master Edition
Can buy other stuff from several GOG-bundles.

[WANT]
Catacombs Pack [GOG]
Shadows Of The Empire [GOG]
Hugo Trilogy [GOG]
Medal Of Honor Allied Assault: War Chest [GOG]
Shadowgrounds [GOG]
Shadowgrounds Survivor [GOG]
or
NAM (as Steam Gift)

or anything else from my wishlist.

So far, I traded smoothly with murcielago (2x), Fuin (2x), Nihililix (2x), Ingsco85 (2x), X-Com, amrit9037 and mchack.
This post has caused some concern in a trade I'm working on :

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers_mach_two/post1083

I didn't even know this this list existed, but this is not a list of Scammers.

Confirmation appreciated.
Post edited June 18, 2016 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: This post has caused some concern in a trade I'm working on :

That's a list of everyone Park has tried to screw complete with a review of if he was successful or not.

According to him you can't be touched which means you are careful when you trade.
Post edited June 18, 2016 by tinyE
wanderer_27: This post has caused some concern in a trade I'm working on :

tinyE: That's a list of everyone Park has tried to screw complete with a review of if he was successful or not.

According to him you can't be touched which means you are careful when you trade.
Thanks.

I don't recall dealing with Park . . . must have been an alias.
tinyE: That's a list of everyone Park has tried to screw complete with a review of if he was successful or not.

wanderer_27: Thanks.

I don't recall dealing with Park . . . must have been an alias.
Oh yeah, it's one of his "impersonator aliases". He tries to convince people he is park_84 (who is a legit user) and hopes they don't notice the "." at the end of the name.
Post edited June 18, 2016 by tinyE