It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have: (all steam)

Blitzkrieg Anthology
Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology

Want:

Steam: Any action, horror, racing game. PM me your offer.

Gog: Any action, horror, racing game. PM me your offer.

Note- Will trade both for Batman:Arkham Origins (steam)
Post edited March 21, 2015 by sasuke12
Bumping trade post.

Some games from my "Want" list just went on sale at Steam.

2K publisher sale

XCOM: Enemy Within
Borderlands 2 DLC: Headhunter 4 and 5

PM me if interested in trading.

edit: Just added two more titles to my "Have" list in my trade post. I received them from my friend here on Gog, Kyper, who said it would be alright if I used them in a trade. The titles are:

Pier Solar and The Great Architects
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising

edit 2: Added one more from Kyper

Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition (sub-edit: Traded it with huN73R)
Post edited March 20, 2015 by BenKii
Very interested in A Wizard's Lizard, and The Road not Taken from the new Humble Weekly, but I'm not going to have money to buy them for a few days. If you see something that interests you here, please contact me with an offer.
Post edited March 20, 2015 by Badseeder
Bump
Updated with a lot of games as I realised I was sitting on a ton of keys from last year.
Thanks for the nice trade apehater!
DeMignon: Thanks for the nice trade apehater!
likewise
Post edited March 20, 2015 by apehater
WANTS
from current/recent bundles:
Proxy Blade Zero
A Wizard's Lizard
Road Not Taken
Farsky
Tomb of tyrants
HyperRogue
Enemy Front

HAVES
Interested in the newly-released LucasArts games: Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb, Outlaws + A Handful of Missions and The Dig. My trade list is here.
WANT
The LEGO Bundle at Nuuvem, assuming the keys are not region locked, which from what I've read, they are not.

HAVE
This

Message me an offer. Thanks!
Badseeder: Very interested in The Nightmare Cooperative from the new Humble Weekly, but I'm not going to have money to buy them for a few days. If you see something that interests you here, please contact me with an offer.
Thank you, Badseeder, for a good and fast trade.
Thanks for the awesome trade huN73R. Added you to my list of people I've traded with.
BenKii: Thanks for the awesome trade huN73R. Added you to my list of people I've traded with.
Likewise, Benkii. Thanks for the smooth and quick trade.
Badseeder: Very interested in The Nightmare Cooperative from the new Humble Weekly, but I'm not going to have money to buy them for a few days. If you see something that interests you here, please contact me with an offer.
Getcomposted: Thank you, Badseeder, for a good and fast trade.
And thank you, too!
Interested in newly added Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (among other games of course).

Trade list.
I was intrigued about the Lego bundle and headed over to Nuuvem. It is region locked, after all, from what I read; only valid for South America. See attached picture.
:o(

adambiser: WANT
The LEGO Bundle at Nuuvem, assuming the keys are not region locked, which from what I've read, they are not.

HAVE
This

Message me an offer. Thanks!
Attachments:
capture.png (21 Kb)