It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

brake_id: snip
WildHobgoblin: PMed you with an offer.
Thank you for the trade ! It is greatly appreciated !
WildHobgoblin: PMed you with an offer.
brake_id: Thank you for the trade ! It is greatly appreciated !
Likewise. Thanks for the quick and smooth trade!
Click here!
edited
Post edited May 27, 2018 by brake_id
Zurvan7: ==>BEFORE TRADING AS A NEW MEMBER, here are some links about KNOWN SCAMMERS!!!! Report anyone who is messing around.
Wiki links
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/page1

And remember that this thread belongs to GOG so if anyone has any suggestions/ideas or doesn't like anything in this thread, please feel free to give feedback.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways here are some RULES that can be adjusted since we are a community and don't apply for people who know each other here on gog:

1) "IF you are new to this forum or/and new to trading you will go FIRST unless you know each other." (I know goggers are awesome and generous people but there are some people who take advantage of this).

2) "IF you are trading on any third party platform like steam, then please do so via the client chat OR post your steam trades link" This way you'll know who you are dealing with.

3) "IF you have a long list PLEASE LIST YOUR GAMES ONCE HERE OR USE ANY THIRD PARTY LISTINGS LIKE GOOGLE DOCS/pastebin then just bump your list with an updated link referring to your original post. No one wants to see the same list over and over again :p Or you can list your newest stuff that you have added but please keep it small. Don't fill the whole page"
Also mention your post's number (e.g. post xxxx) when bumping because of some site glitch people might end up on a wrong page when clicking on your link.

4) "NOT MANDATORY BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Please leave a reply here with whom you have made a trade and refer to it in THIS thread." This way we can keep track of people that we traded with and it serves as a little evidence ;)

5) "As stated by a gog mod, selling game keys on gog.com is not allowed!! (even at discount prices)".

6) "IF you send an offer to a trader via chat, also reply to the trader post in this thread." Some scammers only like to work deals via chat because this way old members won't recognize them. So let them always reply to you first in the thread if you aren't sure about the deal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==>NOTE that this is no begging thread, this is a place where people can trade items with each other. So no begging for keys and random giveaways in this thread please.

[Also vote for Secure trading function in Galaxy feature suggested by a member, so we can make trading easier and much safer in the future.]
Just so we're clear, this means the person with the lower rep goes first, right?
I just filled my cart and got all 3 games unlocked. Since I already have Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut, feel free to PM me and I'll let you have it. Otherwise it'll just expire anyway.

EDIT: Okay, it's gone. Good luck with the Grand Strategy that is trading.
Post edited December 11, 2016 by Orionos
So, all my trade attempts to get Knock-Knock failed.
I am late, but if you have a Steam key PM me your Steam wishlist and we might make each other happy.
dr.schliemann: So, all my trade attempts to get Knock-Knock failed.
Merry Christmas.

: )
Looking for

Gorky 17
Victor Vran

GOG Connect games (steam keys)

The Witcher Adventure Game
Total Annihilation
Pixeljunk Shooter

also looking for

Steam

Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Oxenfree
Technobabylon
12 is Better Than 6
Grey Goo
Memoria
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
Gomo
Year Walk

offers

HAVE: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283
dr.schliemann: So, all my trade attempts to get Knock-Knock failed.
blarth: Merry Christmas.

: )
Thank you very much and Merry Christmas to you too.
Does someone have the 'full' discount for the Animan Bundle and is interested in a trade?

WANT

Still Life
Still Life 2

HAVE

Can buy gog games of equal value

EDIT: Nevermind: I'll just get a couple more games of the bundle. :)
Post edited December 11, 2016 by NuffCatnip
If you already have Stasis and unlock it during the winter sale, I have the following to trade:

These are from the fall sale, which expire soon (Dec 13):
Dex
Expeditions: Conquistador

Others:
The Bards Tale
Bloodrayne 2
Wasteland 1
Wasteland 2
Last bump:

Wanted: Your FREE GOG Offworld Trading Company SPARE Key

Have any ONE of the following offers, all Steam GIFTs (n.b. NOT Humble Bundle / Indie Site / FREE or $1 leftover keys) to offer in exchange:

Chivalry:Medieval Warfare
Goat Simulator
Terraria
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight <--- Might need an Origin / EA account for serial registration
Dark Fall: The Journal & Dark Fall 2: Lights Out
Naval Warfare & Commandos 3: Destination Berlin & Zombie Driver HD
X3 Albion Prelude <--- Needs X3 Terran Conflict installed to play

(All these gifts are TRADABLE and REGION FREE).

Or:
2 x non-vanilla CS:GO Keys worth over £4
2 x TF2 Keys worth about £3.70

Due to multiple attempts to scam me in the past, I will NOT go first.

Thanks
Post edited December 12, 2016 by PasteurisedChrome
Updated my list.
Post edited August 25, 2017 by vidsgame
NuffCatnip: Does someone have the 'full' discount for the Animan Bundle and is interested in a trade?

WANT

Still Life
Still Life 2

HAVE

Can buy gog games of equal value

EDIT: Nevermind: I'll just get a couple more games of the bundle. :)
Typical, I had the Still Life/ 1 & 2 and Post Mortem (prequel) bundle ready to trade up until a few days ago and decided no one wanted it and added it on my steam account despite owning 2 of them.