It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
HEADS UP to all new, and not, to trading:

- Read the rules in the OP carefully.
- Check out this page, and read at least the first two sections, "General advice" and "Spotting impersonating accounts", links included.

Do the above two things before going through with any trade offer. It may spare you the grief of getting scammed.
high rated
deleted
Post edited June 19, 2016 by Fairfox
high rated
deleted
Post edited June 19, 2016 by Fairfox
Hello,

I would be interested in some of those individual bundle titles at full discount price. I could purchase something of equivalent value from your GOG wishlist if that suits.
Have:

GOG
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief
System Shock 2 (free to anyone who wants it)

Steam
Batman: Arkham Origins DLC
Front Mission Evolved
Gyromancer
Just Cause 1 & 2
The Last Remnant
LotR Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider GOTY (2013)
Yosumin

Want:

GOG
Little Inferno
Deponia 3
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
Transistor

Steam
BioShock 2
Dishonored
Halo: Spartan Strike
Lego games (various)
Post edited June 19, 2016 by FadeToGrey
Hey, all! It's been way too long since I've made trade offers here, and since there's a sale going on, I figured it might be a good time to relist all my digital trading goods.

Have:

Here's my main list. I may also be willing to buy stuff from the sale here, as well.

Summer Sale Bundles I Can Buy From At Full Discount:
Shooter Masterpieces (Doom, Wolfenstein, Quake)
Best of Bullfrog
Interplay Complete Collection
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Pack
Unreal Games
Wing Commander Saga
Legacy of Kain Saga
Thief Pack
Hitman Trilogy
Tomb Raider Pack
Ultima Saga

Want:
Broken Sword 3 or 4
Prince of Persia Pack (except PoP 2008)
Quest for Kings and Glory (except Quest For Infamy)
Star Trek Pack
Star Wars Blaster Bundle (except TIE Fighter)
LucasArts Classics (except Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Sam & Max, and the Monkey island games)
D&D Classics
Hasbro Classics (except Planescape and the Neverwinter Nights games)
Heroes of Might & Magic Pack
RealMyst or Myst 5
Stuff from my wishlist

People I've Successfully Traded With on GOG: IT2013, Accatone, Pablodusk, cecil, mchack, and Impaler26
gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page438

bump
Thank you, LordBasaThunder, for a great trade!
deleted
Long shot, but I suppose I'll do another bump as the sale is drawing to a close. Basically, I've got a huge list of previously bundled games to trade, and I can buy similarly-priced items from Steam if needed.

The exchange rate is pretty mediocre for me, so I haven't been able to quite get everything I wanted this sale. XP

View my trade post here!
Post edited June 20, 2016 by expopower
Trade list bump

Post edited June 22, 2016 by plan99
[WANT] Age of Wonders 3 N.B. Age of Wonders 'THREE' (GOG ONLY) Gift code.

[HAVE] The following STEAM GIFTs, CS:GO or TF2 Keys, or Steam Wallet Funds:

Titan Quest GOLD
Saints Row IV
Just Cause Collection
Left 4 Dead 2
Borderlands GOTY
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Sakura Spirit
Poker Night 2
Orcs Must Die! Franchise Pack
Mount & Blade Warband
ANY 6 Payday 2 GAGE DLCs (Sniper, Assault, Shotgun)

All these GIFTs are tradable and region free. I have over 3000 trades and a spotless reputation.

I can also offer 3 TF2 or CS:GO keys pure instead of the gifts if preferred.

Can also buy ANY game worth around £6 (the price of Age of Wonders 3 here) from the Steam store with my Steam funds. The gift can then be 'gifted' to you immediately.

PM me for Steam details if interested. Make sure your Steam profile is set to public INCLUDING your gift inventory!

Thanks.
Post edited June 20, 2016 by PasteurisedChrome
Don't suppose anyone will trade my GamersGate gift copy of Desert Law for the Steam copy of Titan Quest Gold?
Person I used to play TQ with just asked for the Steam edition of TQ Gold because it's being updated again so we can play together again. (The new company removed Gamespy stuff.)
When Gamespy shutdown it broke our non-Steam copies so has to be Steam version.
JunglePredator: Don't suppose anyone will trade my GamersGate gift copy of Desert Law for the Steam copy of Titan Quest Gold?
Person I used to play TQ with just asked for the Steam edition of TQ Gold because it's being updated again so we can play together again. (The new company removed Gamespy stuff.)
Hi

I actually have a Steam gift of Titan Quest Gold. I was saving it to play before Grim Dawn, that's why it's not included in the post one above yours in my ad. :)

However, I'm only looking for a GOG gift code of Age of Wonders 3. I don't know if you can get that instead? If so, I would be happy to swap 1:1 for my TQ Gold gift.
Post edited June 20, 2016 by PasteurisedChrome
JunglePredator: Don't suppose anyone will trade my GamersGate gift copy of Desert Law for the Steam copy of Titan Quest Gold?
PasteurisedChrome: Hi

I actually have a Steam gift of Titan Quest Gold. I was saving it to play before Grim Dawn, that's why it's not included in the post one above yours in my ad. :)

However, I'm only looking for a GOG gift code of Age of Wonders 3. I don't know if you can get that instead? If so, I would be happy to swap 1:1 for my TQ Gold gift.
Well thanks for attempting an offer however I'll politely decline. Steam sale starts in 3 days & Titan Quest Gold's lowest recorded price is $3 USD so I'll be able to get it cheap then.
Am offering Desert Law to try & get it today because it's going to be a gift & Desert Law is roughly a fair trade to anyone interested. (And honestly I wouldn't consider Age Of Wonders 3 at all fair for Titan Quest Gold...)