It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have:
The Witcher 3 (GoG)

Want:
Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Expansion Pass (GoG)
Steam or GoG Games around €20 in value
Offers
XD
Have

GOG

Battle Realms and the Winter Wolf
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded

Steam

Platformines
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition
Ridge Racer Unbounded Bundle
Star Trek
Beware Planet Earth!

Want

Neo Scavenger
Underrail
Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition
YS I & II Chronicles+
Omikron
Post edited February 25, 2016 by BrokenSaint
tinyE: XD
I'll give you a box of Tic-Tacs and a glass of stagnant water for it!
LaithArkham: ...
I got a reply from a "jesusburt0n" who appears to be impersonating this jesusburton. Great, my first scammer...
hehe, reading this, I just realized any serious trader that doesn't have a scammer yet, should probably register all confusable permutations of their username themselves, just so the scammers can't get them :) (it's a nice thought when the scammer wants to scam and it says TlnyE already taken. :P ) [l instead of i]
MarkoH01: My offer still stands. Many Steam games for just one Undertale steam key.

www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10904

(Post #10904 in case the link does not work)
Thanks for the trade - sorry it didn't go as smoothly as it should have.
high rated
ATTENTION

It would appear that there's one more account impersonating hummer010.

It uses the letter "O" in place of the zeros "0", so shows as HUMMERO1O or hummero1o if one uses adaliabooks' script. And uses the same avatar, of course.

Caution advised
trade post (post10320) +Bump+
Post edited February 21, 2016 by ShadowPatriarch
deadfolk: Have:
The Witcher 3 (GoG)

Want:
Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Expansion Pass (GoG)
Steam or GoG Games around €20 in value
Offers
Interested in The Witcher, have sent you a message.
MarkoH01: My offer still stands. Many Steam games for just one Undertale steam key.

www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10904

(Post #10904 in case the link does not work)
wanderer_27: Thanks for the trade - sorry it didn't go as smoothly as it should have.
Likewise and there is absolutely no need to apologise - in my opinion this was a smooth trade. What you wanted to give me was more than I asked for. In the end I got what I wanted and hopefully you got what you wanted. Also you offered me an alternative and it was my own decision not to use it.

So fellow community don't let this "not as smoothly as it should have" confuse you. This is a very trustworthy trader and I recommend trading with him very much!
Thanks deathjet for the nice trade

Also, thanks Sarhento for a couple of really nice trade the last couple of days :)
Post edited February 21, 2016 by wanderer_27
A good practice would be to ask anyone you're trading with to post the intended trade in this thread (both of you), so you can doublecheck his nick and rep/registration date.

Then if that looks good then after the trade is (hopefully) successful, just edit those posts to thank for a succesfull trade.
wanderer_27: Thanks deathjet for the nice trade
Likewise.

Trade list updated: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page438
It seems the issue with chat notifications not appearing is still there. Check your pm.

@Innerring thanks for yet another smooth trade. Cheers.

trade post (post10320) Update
Post edited February 23, 2016 by ShadowPatriarch
ShadowPatriarch: It seems the issue with chat notifications not appearing is still there. Check your pm.
Yeah, mines been hit or miss too the last few days.