It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have
Keys of Stalker games series (gog)

Want (gog)
(In order of priority)
Rayman origins
Sniper elite v2
Evil within bundle
Evil within 2
Trine collection

Or any suggest to excange w my keys

Now cant buy games due regional limitation(
Last several years buy games only here...
Post edited June 25, 2022 by ItBoris
Legacy games:
Road Trip YQWMZ-9W6W0-6G9SB-EHVYW
Addling Adventures M23B4-AL41Z-DIW9K-VAZBH
Puzzle of the Year RLV3L-D5LRV-RUMN4-T5ISR
low rated
Mr_Whiffles: Legacy games:
Road Trip YQWMZ-9W6W0-6G9SB-EHVYW
Addling Adventures M23B4-AL41Z-DIW9K-VAZBH
Puzzle of the Year RLV3L-D5LRV-RUMN4-T5ISR
Thank you Mr_Whiffles! I took Addling Adventures
Didn't trade for years, but found the following keys still working if anyone wants to swap em for some other gogs or some-such. Offers, PMs, replies... anything works. Or send a buddy request as the purple-dot notification gets wonky. Cheers!

Have Gogs:

Baldur's Gate 1 The Original Saga - (classic version)
Baldur's Gate 2 Complete - (classic version)
Deadlight: Director's Cut
Neverwinter Nights Diamond - (classic version)
Saints Row 2
System Shock 2
Worms Forts: Under Siege
[deleted]
Post edited October 07, 2022 by Callyrr
Callyrr: HAVE (Steam):

-GIGA WRECKER
-Spirit Hunter: Death Mark
-Tokyo Xanadu eX+
-Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War
-Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle
-Learn Japanese To Survive! Kanji Combat

WANT (GOG or Steam):

-Chicory: A Colorful Tale
-Cloudpunk
-Death Trash
-Dreamscaper
-Dysmantle
-Eastshade
-Endzone: A World Apart
-Five Dates
-Gamedec
-Ghost of a Tale
-Haven
-L.A. Noire
-Lacuna: A Sci-Fi Noir Adventure
-Lost Ember
-Nebuchadnezzar
-Night Call
-Not For Broadcast
-Paradise Killer
-Road 96
-Wingspan

(2-3 of the above for all of mine is an option)

Willing to trade all of the stuff I have for any one of the following:
-Horizon Zero Dawn
-Outward Definitive Edition
-Rimworld
Hello. You have to change chat settings. Nobody can PM you now.
Mar1usM: Hello. You have to change chat settings. Nobody can PM you now.
Could have sworn I changed that. My bad. Should be working now.
One_of_Many: HAVE (all GOG keys, likely from some GOG giveaway - the codes still work):

Deadlight: Director's Cut --> A6AB*-22F*3-EBAC2-4CC46
Neverwinter Nights Diamond (the previous version of NWN) --> no longer available
Sanitarium --> *88CC-67C52-DA133-4F77A
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition --> 4CC8*-A*EC*-56C56-23C7A
The Witcher Goodies Collection --> 1C8DB-FAD6B-D1E8A-*E321

(replace * with 9)

WANT (GOG only):

Venetica (previous giveaway) --> already given by My_Whiffles
Deadlight i take. Thanks
Deleted
Post edited July 03, 2022 by Mr_Whiffles
Mr_Whiffles: I’ll trade any of the games I have for help in getting the PC port of Diabolik The Original Sin working on Windows 10. I already looked at pcgamingwiki.
First of all, it seems to me that this is not the thread to ask about this particular game. But let's do the following: I will enable the private chat and tell me there what is not working for you, I have the game installed on Windows 10 (x64) and I have had no problems with it.
Best wishes! :)

Edit_#1.
Well, to keep things simple, try this:
1. Apply Windows 98 retro-compatibility to the game executable.
2. Copy and paste the following file into the root of the game (installation path). *
3. Try to run the game from the executable or from the desktop shortcut.
4. Let me know if it worked for you, please.
* Source: Link.

I hope this is helpful for you and perhaps for other GOG forum members. :)

Edit_#2.
Mr_Whiffles: The game is not available anywhere and all the more appropriate forums I’ve tried have not returned a single reply. So I asked here. I try to defend it because I’m trading a game of your choosing in my inventory for the information to get it running. I’m not available today, but I will try the suggestion tomorrow. I wasn’t expecting a reply so soon.
Good. No worries. I'll add the following so as not to extend the thread (offtopic). :)

You can also try this in case it doesn't work with Windows 98 retro-compatibility:
1. Apply only administrator permissions (to the ''*.exe'' executable) and, copy and paste the wrapper I left in the link above into the installation path of the game in ''C:\...''. The wrapper applies the best (backwards compatible) settings for the game to work on modern operating systems. You can also try to install the game outside the ''Program Files or Program Files (x86)'' folder. On Windows 10, administrator permissions can create conflicts such as not running the program or not being able to save a game, for example.
Post edited July 03, 2022 by UCrest
[This post was redacted for national security concerns]
Post edited July 03, 2022 by Mr_Whiffles
[This post was redacted for Ganadalfs security concerns]
Post edited July 03, 2022 by der-drake
Hello, I recently bought a key for cyberpunk 2077 and only realized after it was for GOG and not steam. I figured I could try posting here to see if someone would happen to have the steam version and be willing to trade.
AvNah: Hello, I recently bought a key for cyberpunk 2077 and only realized after it was for GOG and not steam. I figured I could try posting here to see if someone would happen to have the steam version and be willing to trade.
If the GOG key was purchased recently, request a refund. If the key was purchased from another online retail site, request a refund. This is not the first time I've seen a recent user post on GOG trying to trade a CyberPunk 2077 key for a Steam key or another game of equal commercial value. I respectfully clarify that this is nothing personal against you, @AvNah. But this is the second time a user with no games on GOG has posted an almost-identical post with the same argument and in the same thread. Which, to me, is suspicious. To all other GOG users, please be cautious and careful, he might be a scammer.
Del
Post edited July 26, 2022 by Mr_Whiffles