It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

coltxwinchester: Hello, I purchased a game on GOG and refunded it to my wallet. There doesn’t seem to be any games on the site that I am interested in, but I would gladly purchase a gift for someone on the forum (any game you want that’s $30)

HAVE: $30 GOG credit for gift

WANT: Steam key (anything decent, just dm me or reply what you have)

I understand that I don’t have a reputation on the site, I just found this thread from asking on the GOG subreddit. I would gladly send my end first to someone reputable.
I got a bit more then 10$ on Steam and I also have these games that I can offer:

Ascension to the Throne
Book of Demons
Close to the Sun
Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues
El Matador
Founders' Fortune
GemCraft - Frostborn Wrath
Golf Gang
Heavy Burger
Hob
JumpJet Rex
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North
Konung 2
LucasArts Adventure Pack (one key) including:
+ The Dig
+ Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
+ Loom
+ Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Lucius
Men of War
Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp
NecroVisioN: Lost Company
One Finger Death Punch 2
Out of Space
OUT OF THE BOX
Outcast - Second Contact
Planet Alcatraz
POSTAL 2
POSTAL Redux
Railroad Corporation
Rec Center Tycoon
Reventure
Revita
Road Redemption
Shadowhand
Shadows: Awakening
SKYHILL
Star Wolves 3: Civil War
Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones
SWINE HD Remaster
Tesla vs Lovecraft
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
The Keep
The Light Keeps Us Safe
Undead Horde
Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
Yooka-Laylee

Soon I can get more Steam funds that I can gift in exchange of games on GOG. Contact me if you are interested.
Post edited May 30, 2023 by AWG43
coltxwinchester: Hello, I purchased a game on GOG and refunded it to my wallet. There doesn’t seem to be any games on the site that I am interested in, but I would gladly purchase a gift for someone on the forum (any game you want that’s $30)

I understand that I don’t have a reputation on the site, I just found this thread from asking on the GOG subreddit. I would gladly send my end first to someone reputable.
Have you purchased any games worth $10 in the last 3 months? If you haven't, you won't be able to gift games to others. I don't see any games in your library, but I might be mistaken since this forum can be a bit clunky.

Hello. You have to change your GOG chat settings in order to chat with somebody. I see nobody can write to you a message directly.
REPLY TO PREVIOUS POST

Some users brought it to my attention that my chat settings were not updated. I should be able to receive messages now.

Still stands -

Have - $30 gog credit to spend on any game of your choice
Want - Dwarf Fortress, Cultic (steam), or simply send your list of keys. Might find something interesting!

Mar1usM: Hello. You have to change your GOG chat settings in order to chat with somebody. I see nobody can write to you a message directly.
Thank you! Total noob with GOG, genuinely did not know that I needed to update my settings.
Post edited May 31, 2023 by coltxwinchester
My Wolfenstein: The New Order GOG code is expiring less than 24 hours from the writing of this post so i'll give it away for free to the first person who responds to me either here on the forum or by PM.

Edit: Code has been given away.
Post edited June 02, 2023 by ScubaSteve1994
_
Post edited June 16, 2023 by Heretic777
Have:
Mother russia bleeds from the dealers edition there is a key for the game MOTHER RUSSIA BLEEDS: DEALER EDITION COPY FOR FRIEND it says but i don't know if this key only includes the game or the extras also.

Deadlight: Director's Cut
Noticed that i still have this

Want:
check wishlist but doubt i will be interested in trading as i recently bought the games i wanted
Post edited June 30, 2023 by Fonzer
Fonzer: MOTHER RUSSIA BLEEDS: DEALER EDITION COPY FOR FRIEND it says but i don't know if this key only includes the game or the extras also.
Base game only. You can use an incognito / private browsing window to check a code without fear of accidentally redeeming it. Useful to check codes haven't expired, or to see the discounts from newsletters.
Fonzer: MOTHER RUSSIA BLEEDS: DEALER EDITION COPY FOR FRIEND it says but i don't know if this key only includes the game or the extras also.
Ice_Mage: Base game only. You can use an incognito / private browsing window to check a code without fear of accidentally redeeming it. Useful to check codes haven't expired, or to see the discounts from newsletters.
Thanks for info, anyway i checked the mother russia bleeds gift code under serials and it only shows the main game and the expiration date to Aug 9, 2026, 11:00 PM even though i bought the dealers editiond for me there is supposed to come with a free key to another copy with mother russia bleeds original game only i think.
Anyway why use incognito or private mode if i already own the game?
Also weird that the date is like 4 years for the free key which was part of the price in the dealers edition.
Post edited June 15, 2023 by Fonzer
Fonzer: Anyway why use incognito or private mode if i already own the game?
I use it because it's not possible to redeem something while not logged in, and I'm not taking any chances. GOG is notoriously incapable of keeping track of who owns what, in particular when it comes to bundles/special editions. When I select "only DLC for my games; hide all owned", 8 out of 27 items are things I already own.
For example, I was allowed to "redeem" the Shadowrun Trilogy giveaway, which just cheated me out of a gift code, because I already owned all items in the bundle. I've also heard of someone who completed checkout with redundant items in his shopping cart.
Fonzer: Also weird that the date is like 4 years for the free key which was part of the price in the dealers edition.
Yeah, I'm glad I checked mine back in the day.

(I will refrain from replying further not to give you the cold shoulder, but so as not to derail the thread)
I have:
- Kerbal Space Program 2 (Steam)
- The last of us Part 1 (Steam)

I Want:
- Jedi Survivor
- Horizon Zero Dawn (GOG)
- Return to Monkey Island (GOG)
- UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves
Post edited June 26, 2023 by xargu
Deleted. Don't need anything for now.

Update:
- To avoid any confusion, I'm only interested in GOG codes, not Steam, Epic or any other platform for now. That may change some day for various reasons, but not right now. Thanks.
Update 2:
Drakensang (traded to jonasrm2051)
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition (traded to jonasrm2051)
Update 3:
Fallout (traded to jonasrm2051)
Hard West Collector's Edition (traded to jonasrm2051)
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (traded to jonasrm2051)
Post edited August 29, 2023 by gog2002x
Closed

+rep to jonasrm2051
Post edited June 22, 2023 by JunglePredator
have:bloodstained: ritual of the night -for steam

want: offers, don't have any specifics in mind, either gog or steam keys.
Post edited June 21, 2023 by tropit9
Offer closed.

Thank you jonasrm2051 for a successfull trade!
Post edited June 27, 2023 by KarelVosahlik