It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Accatone: No, you cannot trade a game from your library. Once a game is added to your library, it cannot be traded. In order to trade GOG games, you need to buy your games as gift codes. You can trade these gift codes with other users.
Thanks, I guess that makes sense... I got my hopes high though ;(
Accatone:
Thanks for the smooth trade Accatone
Accatone:
X-com: Thanks for the smooth trade Accatone
Likewise.
DELETED
Post edited November 18, 2019 by Vingry
I have traded with Bottlehead1999. He gave me Shenmue I&II from November's Humble Monthly Bundle. But the game I was going to give him (LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga) had a problem, because I hadn't realized that it was region restricted. He was very understranding and patience about the situation. As he wasn't interested in the other games I have, we finally agreed that I would get him another game when there's one that he likes on sale.

Thank you, Bottlehead1999, and sorry again for the unforeseen complication.
VampiroAlhazred: I have traded with Bottlehead1999. He gave me Shenmue I&II from November's Humble Monthly Bundle. But the game I was going to give him (LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga) had a problem, because I hadn't realized that it was region restricted. He was very understranding and patience about the situation. As he wasn't interested in the other games I have, we finally agreed that I would get him another game when there's one that he likes on sale.

Thank you, Bottlehead1999, and sorry again for the unforeseen complication.
Thanks for the good words, hope you enjoy the game, VampiroAlhazred :)
high rated
Thank you again
Post edited December 03, 2019 by glumy12
glumy12: send you any game you want on GOG (GOG gift) against BTC (It's not a currency so don't broke tos) up to 70€ (Don't have more money)

Send me a PM
This is definitely against GOG's TOS. Buying GOG gifts with any kind of currency is forbidden. You can ask a blue to confirm it for you :). Cheers
Post edited November 16, 2019 by deja65
glumy12: send you any game you want on GOG (GOG gift) against BTC (It's not a currency so don't broke tos) up to 70€ (Don't have more money)

Send me a PM
deja65: This is definitely against GOG's TOS. Buying GOG gifts with any kind of currency is forbidden. You can ask a blue to confirm it for you :). Cheers
Don't worry to much, probably a scam to take your BTCs.
Post edited November 16, 2019 by philipp_chris
DELETED
Post edited November 29, 2019 by Vingry
EDIT: nothing to trade
Post edited December 02, 2019 by Lone_Scout
Have:

Serial Cleaner (steam key)

Want:

Make offer.
DrakoPensulo: Have:

Want:

Make offer.
C'mon don't be cheap.

It is free on humble:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/serial-cleaner-free-game

And it will probably be free on Steam too in the next weeks.
DrakoPensulo: Have:

Want:

Make offer.
bela555: C'mon don't be cheap.

It is free on humble:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/serial-cleaner-free-game

And it will probably be free on Steam too in the next weeks.
That is fair enough.

Here is the key (for somebody who does not want to create HB account): 9IR2R-Q3M7H-8K3?? (replace ?? with X5). It expires soon.

Have a nice weekend.
Have around 17€ on gog and willing to fulfill your wish in exchange for Wonder Boy The Dragon's Trap or Driftland Magic Revival from Humble store. For me those are 8€ due to HM discount.
If you're willing to do the trade, I'm willing to cash in 11.99€ for one of those keys

You should gain game worth of 10€ for 12€, or gain more profit from HM subscription.
I'm also willing to do appropriate trade off for you random GOG wishlist, under 12€
Vingry: [HAVE]
A Steam wallet key of $20.94

[WANT]
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition [GOG]

You will gain profit from this trade.
Willing to do this trade, also. Will contact you.

Done purchase for Vingry and upper offer is not valid anymore.
Post edited November 24, 2019 by BeatriceElysia