It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Post edited December 03, 2019 by glumy12
Vingry: ...
Thank you for the trade, Vingry!
Vingry: ...
MadalinStroe: Thank you for the trade, Vingry!
Thank you for the successful trade as well, MadalinStroe!
Many thanks to Duck-and-Cover for another excellent trade! Thanks!
fronzelneekburm: Many thanks to Duck-and-Cover for another excellent trade! Thanks!
Thank you again as well for the great trade, fronzelneekburm, I appreciate it :)
Post edited November 07, 2019 by Duck-and-Cover
WANT
- Shenmue I and II (November's Humble Monthly Bundle)

Here is my trade list:
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks!! ^^
Post edited November 08, 2019 by VampiroAlhazred
Looking for 2 games currently on sale:
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
SUPERHOT

My have list.

EDIT: Done deal.
Post edited November 09, 2019 by BranjoHello
given to a friend instead
Post edited November 12, 2019 by zlaywal
GrossorMD: ...
Hi, GrossorMD! I'm trying to contact you for a potential trade offerCould you change your chat privacy settings, so that we may speak using private messaging?
DELETED
Post edited November 15, 2019 by Vingry
Updated!
Post edited November 28, 2019 by SorcerousSundries
WTT my Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition (key) for u GOG game key. (CLOSED)
Post edited November 12, 2019 by user deleted
voolfrud: WTT my Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition (key) for u GOG game key. (CLOSED)
Thank you for the great trade!
low rated
I am new to trading, and I am curious about how it works... can we actually trade games that we have in our GOG Library? If yes then I have a game to offer!

I have Ultimate General: Gettysburg, willing to trade it for any reasonably good game... :)

Edit: If it is not a big ask, I really want The Witness
Post edited November 15, 2019 by TheDcoder
TheDcoder: I am new to trading, and I am curious about how it works... can we actually trade games that we have in our GOG Library?
No, you cannot trade a game from your library. Once a game is added to your library, it cannot be traded. In order to trade GOG games, you need to buy your games as gift codes. You can trade these gift codes with other users.