It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pedrofl0: I have a GOG The Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone key, interested?
You need to change your privacy setting so I can send you a message.
pedrofl0: I have a GOG The Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone key, interested?
221bBS: You need to change your privacy setting so I can send you a message.
Changed it!
deliasq, thank you for the Victor Vran: Motörhead - Through the Ages DLC gift code. You are awesome!
I've got a spare Unreal Tournament 2004 code. Any offers?

Also have a Fallout 3 code for the Xbox if anyone is interested.
Greetings!
I'd like to trade my -of course unused- Grand Theft Auto V Premium Edition key that is STRICTLY for the Rockstar Social Club, for another game that is on Steam or GOG.

Context : Yesterday i bought 2 games and did not notice that one of them was not redeemable on Steam.
After that i put the key on Steam Activation and it didn't work, and then i saw the key was only to be used on the
Rockstar platform.

If you want it (for you or a friend) you can post your offers below and i'll pick the best game in my opinion. Let's hope it's a game i don't have.

Please also avoid offers like "I will give you Fantasy General on GOG for this" , or "How about Amnesia : Dark Descent for Steam?", as i bought the game for 11,5 euro (lowest price ever , as on Steam the lowest price of the Premium Edition was 19.99 euro) and i'd like a game of a similar price or even 2/3 small games.

For example

GTA V Premium Edition - Traded with Mortal Kombat XL Edition

or

GTA V Premium - Alone In The Dark Anthology + Hexen 1 + 2

Thank you for reading
Epitaph666: Greetings!
I'd like to trade my -of course unused- Grand Theft Auto V Premium Edition key that is STRICTLY for the Rockstar Social Club, for another game that is on Steam or GOG.

Context : Yesterday i bought 2 games and did not notice that one of them was not redeemable on Steam.
After that i put the key on Steam Activation and it didn't work, and then i saw the key was only to be used on the
Rockstar platform.

If you want it (for you or a friend) you can post your offers below and i'll pick the best game in my opinion. Let's hope it's a game i don't have.

Please also avoid offers like "I will give you Fantasy General on GOG for this" , or "How about Amnesia : Dark Descent for Steam?", as i bought the game for 11,5 euro (lowest price ever , as on Steam the lowest price of the Premium Edition was 19.99 euro) and i'd like a game of a similar price or even 2/3 small games.
i have this

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread?search=XxZzNnOoBbHhKkUuTt
Temporarily Removed. BRB enjoy a slice of pizza while waiting.
Post edited March 16, 2019 by DreamedArtist
DreamedArtist: Got the Nvidia Bundle with

Metro Exodus
Battlefield 5
Anthem

I have all the 3 keys ready to be redeemed from an Nvidia Experience Program, I have a screen cap here to show who ever is interested.

I will give you the account to gain access to all 3 games. this makes sure you are knowing the keys are not used and ready for sync to put on your main accounts.

What I would like for this -

Dragon's Lair Trilogy

Atom RPG

We can do a Discord chat to do the transfer if you like, that option is up to you.
GOG staff have been very clear about the fact that it's not allowed to trade access to any account. Please refrain from making such offers.
DreamedArtist: Got the Nvidia Bundle with

Metro Exodus
Battlefield 5
Anthem

I have all the 3 keys ready to be redeemed from an Nvidia Experience Program, I have a screen cap here to show who ever is interested.

I will give you the account to gain access to all 3 games. this makes sure you are knowing the keys are not used and ready for sync to put on your main accounts.

What I would like for this -

Dragon's Lair Trilogy

Atom RPG

We can do a Discord chat to do the transfer if you like, that option is up to you.
finkleroy: GOG staff have been very clear about the fact that it's not allowed to trade access to any account. Please refrain from making such offers.
"Trade access, not give access. will check it out, thanks for the heads up GOG police. ;)
DreamedArtist: "Trade access, not give access. will check it out, thanks for the heads up GOG police. ;)
You're splitting hairs. I'm just warning you that your offer is a breach of the GOG forum rules. Sorry for trying to be helpful. I won't make that mistake again.
DreamedArtist: "Trade access, not give access. will check it out, thanks for the heads up GOG police. ;)
finkleroy: You're splitting hairs. I'm just warning you that your offer is a breach of the GOG forum rules. Sorry for trying to be helpful. I won't make that mistake again.
Dude, i'm playing with ya lol, I know you are looking out for us like family, but I never knew that you can give access to accounts to allow the taking of games from Nvidia Experience. but now I will just toss it to a friend and not get in shit over it.

like I said you are police, you helped me out from F$#% myself over. you get my thanks ;)
DreamedArtist: Dude, i'm playing with ya lol, I know you are looking out for us like family, but I never knew that you can give access to accounts to allow the taking of games from Nvidia Experience. but now I will just toss it to a friend and not get in shit over it.

like I said you are police, you helped me out from F$#% myself over. you get my thanks ;)
Okay then. I'm still a little confused, though. Am I your friend or the police? The police are not your friend. In any case, it sounds like you understand my intent. Have a good one.
DreamedArtist: Dude, i'm playing with ya lol, I know you are looking out for us like family, but I never knew that you can give access to accounts to allow the taking of games from Nvidia Experience. but now I will just toss it to a friend and not get in shit over it.

finkleroy: Okay then. I'm still a little confused, though. Am I your friend or the police? The police are not your friend. In any case, it sounds like you understand my intent. Have a good one.
sorry for the confusion my dude, but can you please post me the link to these rules, It would be good for me to keep a log of it so shit wont happen in the future.
DreamedArtist: sorry for the confusion my dude, but can you please post me the link to these rules, It would be good for me to keep a log of it so shit wont happen in the future.
I'm sorry. I actually haven't read them, which I know sounds really bad, but I've lurked in this thread for long enough that I've seen people specifically mention this rule more than once. Hopefully someone who's been around for longer than I have and/or has been paying closer attention than I have can point you in the right direction.
DreamedArtist: sorry for the confusion my dude, but can you please post me the link to these rules, It would be good for me to keep a log of it so shit wont happen in the future.
finkleroy: I'm sorry. I actually haven't read them, which I know sounds really bad, but I've lurked in this thread for long enough that I've seen people specifically mention this rule more than once. Hopefully someone who's been around for longer than I have and/or has been paying closer attention than I have can point you in the right direction.
Oh haha well lets hope someone can reply with the real terms written from GOG and not just forum made up stuff from randoms.

Thanks again dude, good day!