It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone have a copy of The Ballad Singer they're trading?
I have some leftovers from Bundles that I'd like to trade (all of them are Steam keys):

-Wargame: Red Dragon;
-Talisman: The Horus Heresy (base game only);
-Overgrowth;
-Immortal Redneck;
-Cultist Simulator;
-Rock of Ages 2;
-Aaero

I am looking for (but not limited to, make your honest trade offer and I may consider it):

-Into The Breach;
-Elminage Original
-ATOM RPG;
-Vaporum;
-Children of Zodiarcs;
-Fell Seal

I know Steam some time ago imposed restrictions to gifting games to foreign countries. Since I'm from Brazil, I believe I can't accept game gifts from North America/Europe, so unless the Steam game you offer me is, in fact, a Steam game key (opposed to game gift), I think our eventual trade will be spoiled.

If you want to make an offer, please send me a PM!
henriquejr: ... I know Steam some time ago imposed restrictions to gifting games to foreign countries. Since I'm from Brazil, I believe I can't accept game gifts from North America/Europe, so unless the Steam game you offer me is, in fact, a Steam game key (opposed to game gift), I think our eventual trade will be spoiled.
If the key is region locked, it doesn't matter if you receive the code or gift, it will still not work. And unfortunately there's no way of checking if the key is region locked, or not. Just letting you know... Good luck with your trade!
Post edited March 07, 2019 by MadalinStroe
henriquejr: ... I know Steam some time ago imposed restrictions to gifting games to foreign countries. Since I'm from Brazil, I believe I can't accept game gifts from North America/Europe, so unless the Steam game you offer me is, in fact, a Steam game key (opposed to game gift), I think our eventual trade will be spoiled.
MadalinStroe: If the key is region locked, it doesn't matter if you receive the code or gift, it will still not work. And unfortunately there's no way of checking if the key is region locked, or not. Just letting you know... Good luck with your trade!
Most of Humble Bundle keys aren't region-locked, with few notable exceptions. I followed Gragar's hint on this same thread (post #16294, posted March 15, 2018) and the key for CIV VI really showed me the regions where it could be redeemed.

I tried that with the Cultist Simulator key, and no restrictions were showed (now I have a valid gift link).

Anyway, thank you for your advice.
Changed my mind
Post edited March 08, 2019 by hummer010
Did anyone get an extra key for Humble's Neptunia Bundle? I had some situation I can't remember (work-related call I had to take? Maybe) and the result was the damn stupid timer reaching zero before I managed to completely input my card info.

I might trade for something off my current key list (that I'm going to update soon. Sorry, it's been a long time since my last trade) , or I can paypal transfer or buy keys up to a value we can negotiate.

tl;dr:
[W]

Humble Neptunia Bundle

[H]
I'll put up a list or we can negotiate
Post edited March 09, 2019 by joppo
HAVE: Duke Nukem Manhattan Project (GOG key)
WANT: Diablo
Hey, I got 10 dollars of steam credit and really want Swat 4 Gold Edition, but it isn't on steam. Any chance I could buy a game for someone on steam for 10 dollars, adn they gift me Swat 4 Gold (with Proof of Purchase, ofc)
Updates!

Thanks PMPMGamer for yet another wonderful trade.
DeathArcanum: Updates!

Thanks PMPMGamer for yet another wonderful trade.
Thanks DeathArcanum for trade. :)
Post edited March 14, 2019 by JogsterXL
This post is no longer being updated, for an up to date list, click the link below.

Bumping

My Trading List

UPDATES (Past Month/Last 5)
2019-03-02: Added Daily Chthonicle: Editors Edition, F.E.A.R. 3, Killing Floor, & The Last Door: Season One
2019-03-05: Added Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition
2019-03-06: Added 35MM, Distrust, Killing Room, & March of the Living
2019-03-08: Added Monstrum & UNLOVED
2019-03-12: Added Throne of Lies - The Online Game of Deceit
2019-03-18: Added Glass Masquerade & Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation
2019-03-19: Added Serial Cleaner
2019-03-20: Added I am not a Monster
2019-03-22: Added MINIT
Post edited April 05, 2019 by 221bBS
Have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want: Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles
JogsterXL: Have : Massive Chalice (GOG)

Want : You to have it!
I'd love to have it!

I have a GOG TW3 DLC key!
221bBS: WARNING
Please be aware that someone seems to be trying to impersonate me. Username is almost identical to mine except he/she uses a 5 instead of an S:
221bB5

Please be careful when trading :)
Also, you can always check my profile while in chat to make sure it's me. I have over 1200 games.

First time trading with someone? Use the forum to initiate chat! Hover your mouse over their avatar and select "Start Conversation".

Have: (All bought in USA)

Steam
35MM
Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition
BalanCity
Batman: Arkham Origins
Battle Chef Brigade
Beholder (2 copies)
Convoy
Daily Chthonicle: Editors Edition
Dead Age
Deep Dungeons of Doom
Distrust
Dungeon Rushers: Crawler RPG
F.E.A.R. 3
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
Figment
Frozen Synapse Prime (Steam Gift)
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
HIVESWAP: Act 1
Immortal Redneck
In memory of TITAN
Insurgency
Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition
Jalopy
Kentucky Route Zero
Killing Floor
Killing Room
The Last Door: Season One
Layers of Fear
March of the Living
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Steam Gift)
Minaurs
Monstrum
Moon Hunters
Nihilumbra
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You
Pathfinder Adventures
PAYDAY 2
Postal Redux
Punch Club - Deluxe Edition
Race The Sun
Rebel Galaxy
River City Ransom: Underground
The Sexy Brutale
Shuyan Saga
Silence of the Sleep
Skullgirls + 2nd Encore Upgrade (set / 2 keys)
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy (1 key)
Subterrain
Talisman: Digital Edition
Tower 57
Unbox: Newbie's Adventure
UNLOVED
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
World's Dawn
Yooka-Laylee
Zombie Kill of the Week - Reborn

Want:
I have a wide range of interest. I don't really have a real wishlist of games I want. If a game has good reviews, looks interesting, I'll be interested.

Successfully traded with:
kmcoolice: 2019-02-22
JewShuler: 2019-01-28
z02228: 2018-12-29
Vingry: 2018-12-15
X-com: 2018-12-06

UPDATES (Past Month/Last 5)
2019-02-20: Added Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy & Moon Hunters
2019-02.21: Added F̶a̶r̶S̶k̶y̶ & Insurgency
2019-02.22: Added River City Ransom: Underground & Skullgirls + 2nd Encore Upgrade (set)
2019-03-02: Added Daily Chthonicle: Editors Edition, F.E.A.R. 3, Killing Floor, & The Last Door: Season One
2019-03-05: Added Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition
2019-03-06: Added 35MM, Distrust, Killing Room, & March of the Living
2019-03-08: Added Monstrum & UNLOVED

XT43dVy78H0e9thhjUyII
X
I have a GOG The Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone key, interested?
Post edited March 11, 2019 by pedrofl0
Updated