It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

henriquejr: Hi everyone!

I have some leftovers from Bundles that I'd like to trade:

-Sid Meier's Civilization VI (from Humble February 2018 Monthly);
-Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack (from Humble February 2018 Monthly);
-Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack (from Humble February 2018 Monthly);
-Wargame: Red Dragon (from Humble October 2017 Monthly);
-Talisman: The Horus Heresy (Tier #1 from Fanatical Talisman Heresy Bundle, base game only);
-Spintires (from Humble Wild Frontier Bundle);
-One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (from Humble March 2017 Monthly)

I am looking for (but not limited to, make your honest trade offer and I may consider it):

-Tangledeep (GOG or Steam key, your call);
-Into The Breach (again, GOG or Steam Key);
-From Tier #4 of Fanatical's Talisman Bundle: The Harbinger Expansion, The Dragon Expansion, The Firelands Expansion,,The Blood Moon Expansion and The Character Pack #15 The Sarracen (I have all other ones from this Bundle);

I know Steam some time ago imposed restrictions to gifting games to foreign countries. Since I'm from Brazil, I believe I can't accept game gifts from North America/Europe, so unless the Steam game you offer me is, in fact, a Steam game key, I think our eventual trade will be spoiled.

Thanks!
hey sent you a pm
JunglePredator: Have

Aviary Attorney
Black the Fall
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX)
Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor (SINGLE HB KEY) (4 CS:GO Keys)
Disc Jam BETA
Furi
God Eater 2 Rage Burst
HIVESWAP: Act 1
Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?!
IObit Malware Fighter PRO
Leisure Suit Larry 1 - In the Land of the Lounge Lizards
Lost Castle
Mafia 3 Sign of the Times DLC (No Base Game)
Mr. Shifty
Norwood Suite
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC Steam key
Silence
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Star Realms Full Version
Super Army of Tentacles 3: The Search for Army of Tentacles 2
Titan Quest
Tomb Raider
Age Of Wonders 2 (GOG)

Want
All items 2 CS:GO Keys.
hey i sent you a pm
Post edited March 14, 2018 by parasol123
parasol123: I have some leftovers from Bundles that I'd like to trade:

-Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack (from Humble February 2018 Monthly);
-Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack (from Humble February 2018 Monthly);
Be aware these have Region restrictions.
Just had a successful trade with VeTrack and updated my list (post15974)
Post edited March 14, 2018 by DonSpakone
parasol123: I have some leftovers from Bundles that I'd like to trade:

wanderer_27: Be aware these have Region restrictions.
restricted to the buyers region or some regions can't get them?

tropit9: just ended a wonderfull trade with user VeTrack who told me he is not so much of a trader, but he went full on his word and gave me some nice game he got from the gog game raffle (of which i got a big NOTHING thanks gog :( )

any way it's time to edit the list since i am not much of a bumper (don't really know my way around the forum options)

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
STRIDER™
Poker Night 2
Poker Night at the Inventory
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse
The Walking Dead: Season 1
Owlboy
Beholder
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - Standard Edition
Cities in Motion 2
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
dungeons 2
Rivals of Aether
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
deus ex: mankind divided
beholder blissful sleep DLC
kathy rain

as usual, offers are most wanted both here and on pm.

:)
i sent you a pm
gog2002x: ================================================================================
Interested in RPG/Strategy/Action games (GOG Only) from current and former sales.
================================================================================
Have these GOG game gift codes to trade with:

(All three games are Classic Editions, not the Enchanced Editions)
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
Icewind Dale Complete

Tales from the Borderlands

(Both GOG games under one Gift Code)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat

Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
We are the Dwarves
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Last Tinker™: City of Colors, The
Night of the Rabbit, The
Brutal Legend
Haegemonia Gold Edition
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded
Alien Shooter + Expansions
Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge

Risen 3: Titan Lords - Complete Edition

(Both GOG game and Hint Book under one Gift Code)
Avadon 3: The Warborn
Avadon 3: Hint Book & Extras

(All four GOG games under one Gift Code)
Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition
Might and Magic® 7: For Blood and Honor®
Might and Magic® 8: Day of the Destroyer™
Might and Magic® 9

=============================================

Some sucessful trades with:
Grargar ; cecil ; bela555 ; Ogdin

Thanks for you time and understanding. Have a great day!
=============================================

hey sentyou a pm
Post edited March 15, 2018 by parasol123
Some of the things i'm interested in from the current sale:

Darksiders 2
Shadow Warrior (2013)
Shadow Warrior 2
Metro 2033 Redux
Metro Last Light Redux
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Rogue Trooper Redux
Tyranny - Overlord Edition

Open to other offers of GOG games (not really interested in Steam games right now).

Have:

Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition (GOG)
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (Steam)
The Long Dark (Steam)
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (Steam)
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (Steam)
F.E.A.R. 3 (Steam)
Post edited March 15, 2018 by user deleted
parasol123: restricted to the buyers region or some regions can't get them?
Buyers Region for sure, but there may be a few exclusions as well.
parasol123: restricted to the buyers region or some regions can't get them?
wanderer_27: Buyers Region for sure, but there may be a few exclusions as well.
Actually, Humble Bundle told me nothung about that. And since I'm Brazilian, I think it's hardly tied to my country because I've given several Humble Bundle's Steam game keys to foreign people, including USA (I just copied-pasted them the Steam keys for activation), and nobody told me they couldn't successfully activate them. The last game I gifted was Life is Strange (ep. 1 to 5) from Humble Monthly Feb-2018 and the guy just told me it went ok on Steam.

I acknowledge that exists gifting restrictions if we use Steam gifts, but by copying-pasting the game keys from Bundles, well I never heard of that before. At least, it never happened to me.

Anyway, thanks for the advice!
Post edited March 15, 2018 by henriquejr
henriquejr: Actually, Humble Bundle told me nothung about that. And since I'm Brazilian, I think it's hardly tied to my country because I've given several Humble Bundle's Steam game keys to foreign people, including USA (I just copied-pasted them the Steam keys for activation), and nobody told me they couldn't successfully activate them. The last game I gifted was Life is Strange (ep. 1 to 5) from Humble Monthly Feb-2018 and the guy just told me it went ok on Steam.
For the most part the Steam keys from Humble should be OK, but then there are the damned exceptions:
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/HWJyZ/humble-bundle-february-2018-monthly-bundle-incl-civ-vi-2-dlcs-owlboy-early-unlocked#jFYtbsZ

Try converting your Civ IV into a gift link. It should show you a warning like the one below:
https://pasteboard.co/H1KgSvb.png
MadalinStroe: I'm also looking for somebody to help me with a trade for STAR WARS - The Force Unleashed I and II at full discount.
Both games are around $9.99, so maybe we could trade for something of equal value you'd like from the current sale.

I realize this request would would only be beneficial to me, but this is GOG and its community is generous enough to help in such situations.
Would you be willing to trade for $10 worth of Steam (or Humble Bundle) games or only GOG?
Post edited March 16, 2018 by Mr_Whiffles
Mr_Whiffles: ...
Would you be willing to trade for $10 worth of Steam (or Humble Bundle) games or only GOG?
Could you change your privacy options so that we can use GOG's private chat. From your account's menu, select the "Orders and settings > Privacy > Allow Conversations with > anyone.

GOG would be preferred, Humble Bundle shouldn't be a problem, but STEAM, with the changes they did to the gifting system, might be. We can iron things out via chat.
wanderer_27: Buyers Region for sure, but there may be a few exclusions as well.
henriquejr: Actually, Humble Bundle told me nothung about that. And since I'm Brazilian, I think it's hardly tied to my country because I've given several Humble Bundle's Steam game keys to foreign people, including USA (I just copied-pasted them the Steam keys for activation), and nobody told me they couldn't successfully activate them. The last game I gifted was Life is Strange (ep. 1 to 5) from Humble Monthly Feb-2018 and the guy just told me it went ok on Steam.

I acknowledge that exists gifting restrictions if we use Steam gifts, but by copying-pasting the game keys from Bundles, well I never heard of that before. At least, it never happened to me.

Anyway, thanks for the advice!
It's not all HB games, just some.

Civ VI
Homefront (one of them)
Mafia III

These are ones off the top I know have Region issues, there are some others but I don't recall which ones right now.
Post edited March 16, 2018 by wanderer_27
Grargar: For the most part the Steam keys from Humble should be OK, but then there are the damned exceptions:
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/HWJyZ/humble-bundle-february-2018-monthly-bundle-incl-civ-vi-2-dlcs-owlboy-early-unlocked#jFYtbsZ

Try converting your Civ IV into a gift link. It should show you a warning like the one below:
https://pasteboard.co/H1KgSvb.png
Thank for your warning, Grargar! As I told here, all previous times where I copy-pasted someone else a given steam key, it went ok. Maybe I was just lucky, because it's the first time I've read Humble Bundle keys may have some kind of restriction.

Having said that, unfortunately I think this fact will make it difficult to negotiate my Civ VI keys :(
Unless another fellow Brazilian got interested...
Post edited March 16, 2018 by henriquejr
Have - Mother Russia Bleeds

Want - Night of the Rabbit
Mr_Whiffles: ...
Thank you, Mr_Whiffles, for generously helping me get STAR WARS - The Force Unleashed I and II at full discount! Everything went smoothly.
Post edited March 17, 2018 by MadalinStroe
Just a small bump.

Have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want: Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™

I am willing to trade multiple games for this or anything on my wishlist. Make me an offer, no steam please.