It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bump

HAVE:
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered (GOG)

WANT:
Warrior Kings - Battles (GOG)
If you have other unwanted games from the Stars promo I might be interested too.
Post edited December 20, 2017 by ZFR
X-com: My tradelist. I can get full discount on these bundles:

Lucasfilm
Anomaly
Prince of Persia
Frictional
Stalker
Blackguards

Mostly interested in these GOG games:

Obduction
Ruiner
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut
Hob
de Blob 1 + 2
Quern
Kona
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Rad Rodgers
Masquerada: Songs and Shadows

+ stuff on my wishlist

No offers for games from other stores thanks :)
Can I ask what is the best price Shadowrun Dragonfall director's cut was available in the past? When I make offers, I always take into account the best price for a game, for both sides obviously.
Filvox:
You have to change your chat settings to allow messages from everyone.

And be aware of scammers.
Filvox:
dr.schliemann: You have to change your chat settings to allow messages from everyone.

And be aware of scammers.
Whoops. Done. Thanks for the reminder.
greeklover: Can I ask what is the best price Shadowrun Dragonfall director's cut was available in the past?
$0 because it was given away for free during the precedent winter sale upon spending a certain amount of money. :-)

More seriously, according to this, the all time lower price for "Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut" was $2.00 (87% off) during Mutator Promo, and it has been sold for $2.99 (80% off) in different occasions.
Post edited December 20, 2017 by dr.schliemann
Hi I'm wondering if anyone has the Duke Nukem games on GOG (I greatly prefer GOG to Steam for Dosbox games) and if so what they might want in trade.
RogueXanter: Hi I'm wondering if anyone has the Duke Nukem games on GOG (I greatly prefer GOG to Steam for Dosbox games) and if so what they might want in trade.
Hi, I have them. I would accept GOG games in the original full value of each one which was $5.99US per game. Contact me in private chat if you are interested.
Post edited December 21, 2017 by X-com
RogueXanter: Hi I'm wondering if anyone has the Duke Nukem games on GOG (I greatly prefer GOG to Steam for Dosbox games) and if so what they might want in trade.
X-com: Hi, I have them. I would accept GOG games in the original full value of each one which was $5.99US per game. Contact me in private chat if you are interested.
I had to send you a friend request because it won't let me start a private chat otherwise and I don't know if you're set that way or if I am.
RogueXanter: I had to send you a friend request because it won't let me start a private chat otherwise and I don't know if you're set that way or if I am.
You are. Gog changed the chat setting for everyone earlier in the year, in order to combat spam.
You can fix it by changing "Allow conversations with" from "friends only" to "anyone" on the orders & settings: privacy page.
RogueXanter: I had to send you a friend request because it won't let me start a private chat otherwise and I don't know if you're set that way or if I am.
gogtrial34987: You are. Gog changed the chat setting for everyone earlier in the year, in order to combat spam.
You can fix it by changing "Allow conversations with" from "friends only" to "anyone" on the orders & settings: privacy page.
thanks
low rated
I offer: Grim Fandango Remastered

I'm looking for games which are cheaper than Grim Fandango, so you save money! For example "Street Fighter Alpha 2" and "Star Wars Rebel Assault", more than 5 € cheaper than Grim Fandango.

Edit: What asocial morons have "low rated" my posting?? Probably freaks whose attention I got in the past. My offer is great, I offer a 13,89 € game for a 8 € game.
Post edited December 22, 2017 by Cifer84
Great trade, thanks drmike:)
greeklover: Great trade, thanks drmike:)
Thanks. Just did a trade with Greeklover.

Discovered something as well. When you sort your game collection by purchase date, the game is shown as with the original key generated time, not when you claimed it. Couldn't find the games in my collection but beside my own mistake, everything went fine.
Thank you for the smooth trade X-com.
Have on GOG:
GIANTS: CITIZEN KABUTO
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
Star Wars™: Rebel Assault 1 + 2
Mount & Blade
more completer list:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want:
dragon age origins
quake 4
Quake 2