It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I bought some games on last sale, but I forgot (or didn't see) that Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear was 50% off; so to cut this short.

I would really want to trade with someone for this game; and am willing to trade for any and/or ALL of these:

Grim Fandango Remastered
MDK
Saints Row 2

So if anyone has it and wants to trade; you can get all three games for this one!

Thanks in advance!
Post edited December 27, 2017 by GlorFindel
greeklover: Global is a word g2a.com uses. Did you buy your key there?
zxp930603: It is strange too that a person who never have the game on GOG and know this thread, also misunderstand "GOG.COM" with Steam, needless to ask why you are using a very formal title with "Key."
I found this site today after I accidently bought the gog.com key for the game. I wanted to buy the steam version of the game, not the gog.com one.... I am not misunderstanding GOG.COM with Steam.
high rated
Arthalor: I found this site today after I accidently bought the gog.com key for the game. I wanted to buy the steam version of the game, not the gog.com one.... I am not misunderstanding GOG.COM with Steam.
Why don't you get a refund from where you bought the GOG version, then buy the Steam one?
Arthalor: I found this site today after I accidently bought the gog.com key for the game. I wanted to buy the steam version of the game, not the gog.com one.... I am not misunderstanding GOG.COM with Steam.
HypersomniacLive: Why don't you get a refund from where you bought the GOG version, then buy the Steam one?
Depends where he bought the code.
BeatriceElysia: ....
Alexim: If Testament of Sherlock Holmes is GOG, I have to trade Apotheon Steam and some other Steam game that can interest you, let me know! (List page 787)
Sorry, Apotheon was supposed to be a gift for my brother, who said he isn't interested.... Apotheon is removed from my list...
tinyE: Depends where he bought the code.
Not sure I follow, they said that they bought it at G2A just a few hours ago.
tinyE: Depends where he bought the code.
HypersomniacLive: Not sure I follow, they said that they bought it at G2A just a few hours ago.
See I'm old, I'm senile, and 99% of what I read I immediately forget. :P
tinyE: See I'm old, I'm senile, and 99% of what I read I immediately forget. :P
Where they bought the code wouldn't by any chance worsen your condition?
tinyE: See I'm old, I'm senile, and 99% of what I read I immediately forget. :P
HypersomniacLive: Where they bought the code wouldn't by any chance worsen your condition?
Does G2A refund codes?
tinyE: Does G2A refund codes?
I have no idea, and am not inclined to research it.

My previous post to you was more in relation to G2A being somewhat of a red flag here.
tinyE: Does G2A refund codes?
HypersomniacLive: I have no idea, and am not inclined to research it.

My previous post to you was more in relation to G2A being somewhat of a red flag here.
Well it is a Red Flag obviously but I don't think in this case. I seriously doubt this guy is up to anything. He just got the sites confused. It happens.
HypersomniacLive: I have no idea, and am not inclined to research it.

tinyE: Well it is a Red Flag obviously but I don't think in this case. I seriously doubt this guy is up to anything. He just got the sites confused. It happens.
It's still a "Red Flag". Not necessarily being the original buyer's fault, but that doesn't mean that this GoG code might not be later revoked (if it hasn't already). And if you go to G2A and click the seller link for the cheapest seller, click negative ratings for Ggamez, 2 of the first 5 ratings claim his Mount & Blade: Warband GOG.COM Key GLOBAL codes do not work...and this is a buyer with a 98% positive rating (which includes 2113 bad codes in his 113231 ratings).

And if you click through his 100,000 "positive" ratings, looks like someone for some reason has bought hundreds of Witcher 2 codes from him (same user). Since they load 5 at a time, I didn't look further, but someone found a way to pad his ratings quite a bit so he can sell bad codes.

This is why you do not buy from G2A Marketplace or accept codes in trade from people who do.
Post edited December 28, 2017 by RWarehall
So noone wants to trade my Mount and Blade Warband: GOG.COM for your Mount and Blade Warband: Steam ?
Post edited December 28, 2017 by Arthalor
How long do you have to wait for trade offer?
BeatriceElysia: How long do you have to wait for trade offer?
I don't think we have to wait for anything, we can trade the codes with a private message on either steam/gog.com, or an email perhaps?