It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater: thanks also MadalinStroe

want

tyranny ce (gog)

have

2x9.99$ gog gift code
5.99$ gog gift code
tyranny ce is -60% right now, can't you buy it with your gift codes? If you can't because of your location, maybe you can give someone else your gift codes, so that he can buy the game and give you the code, I'm just guessing, does that generally works?
Post edited December 15, 2017 by greeklover
apehater: thanks also MadalinStroe

want

tyranny ce (gog)

have

2x9.99$ gog gift code
5.99$ gog gift code
greeklover: tyranny ce is -60% right now, can't you buy it with your gift codes? If you can't because of your location, maybe you can give someone else your gift codes, so that he can buy the game and give you the code, I'm just guessing, does that generally works?
sounds good, doesn't work.
WANT (from the Sale)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
greeklover: ...
aside from not buying anything on gog, because of what gog turned into nowdays, one can't use this gift codes like that. this are the old school gift codes from the time before 2015.
apehater: aside from not buying anything on gog, because of what gog turned into nowdays, one can't use this gift codes like that. this are the old school gift codes from the time before 2015.
ok got it, in this case I suppose the other person will buy tyranny with his funds and send you the code and you will use the gift codes to buy a game and send him the code, right? I think a solution might be to contact some people that buy games on a very regular basis, people like PaterAlf, Doc0075, or adamhm, maybe they can help you
Post edited December 15, 2017 by greeklover
apehater: aside from not buying anything on gog, because of what gog turned into nowdays, one can't use this gift codes like that. this are the old school gift codes from the time before 2015.
At that point you might as well buy GOG games on G2A or Kinguin, or I can trade you download links to GOG games :B

I also suggest you hoist the colors and upload your GOG games to many torrent sites if your feeling really salty but it sounds like its not as bad as you say it is.
Post edited December 15, 2017 by Ogdin
Thanks @zxp930603 for the trades. Newcomer on GOG and in this 'business" but deserving of positive rep!
Your thousand of offers is intimidating but no scam either, alas from my experience. :)

Not wasting any time and forum space, my list Updated
koima57: Thanks @zxp930603 for the trades. Newcomer on GOG and in this 'business" but deserving of positive rep!
Your thousand of offers is intimidating but no scam either, alas from my experience. :)

Not wasting any time and forum space, my list Updated
Thank you again, I am not beginner in Steam but it is still a lot of things in GOG I need to learn and enjoy. :)

Grad to deal with you. ;)
Update!

Thanks zxp930603 for the three games! Enjoy your games!
Thanks @DeathArcanum for the trade, hope everyone enjoy the game!

Also remove some games and update!
gogs_general_trading_thread/post15700

Have (Steam):

goo.gl/Rzklms (I am not sure why I can't post the link, but it is just a excel list for my games)

bundled games

Want (GOG or Itch.io):

Any games I don't have in GOG or Itch.io
BeatriceElysia: Done....
HypersomniacLive: Cheers. That "I work at a dev game store" is a dead giveaway of a scamming attempt.

Seeing how we already had a scam, and an attempted scam, here's another bump for those not on the 50posts/page setting:

HEADS UP to all new, and not, to trading:

- Read the rules in the OP here carefully, and follow rule #6 in every potential trade.
- Check out this page, and read at least the first two sections, "General advice" and "Spotting impersonating accounts", the links included.
- Don't hesitate to ask for help here, or/and in the Known Scammers thread.
- Take a look in this thread, or the above mentioned one, if your potential trade-partner has been already mentioned as having scammed someone else.

Do the above four things before going through with any trade offer. It may spare you the grief of getting scammed.
Yeah.... I think I will cancel my trade and just plain gift this key to someone...
I hope I've come to the right thread. After looking at some of the forum sticky threads I believe it is allowed to trade game keys with other people. Please let me know if I am doing something frowned upon.

Anyway, I just spent enough on this sale to get the key for a free copy of Hard West. Unfortunately I already own that in my collection. Would it be possible to trade that key to someone for a key (gift purchase maybe?) For another game that I do not already own? Any advice would be appreciated.

Some games (GOG versions) I'm looking for are:

Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
FTL: Advanced Edition
GUN
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Speedball 2 HD
The Long Dark
X Rebirth: Home of Light Complete Edition

If anyone would like a copy of Hard West for one of these please let me know. Thanks!
WANT (from the Sale)
- STAR WARS: X-Wing Special Edition
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks!! =)
HAVE:
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered (GOG)

WANT:
Warrior Kings - Battles (GOG)
Sword Coast Legends (Steam)

I got an unwanted Sherlock Holmes The Awakened. Anyone wants to exchange it for either of those 2 games?
Thanks to fronzelneekburm for a quick and successful trade!