It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trade cancelled
Post edited December 15, 2017 by BeatriceElysia
So, Grimmy22 offered me Divinity: Original Sin CE, Hellblade and Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate, but asked me if I have wallet funds left and linked g2a giftcard link (hahahaha)... First he asked weather or not I buy at steam or gog...
And he reads this topic....
Attachments:
firstpart.jpg (146 Kb)
thirdpart.jpg (150 Kb)
Post edited December 14, 2017 by BeatriceElysia
low rated
HAVE

Divinity Original Sin
Hellblade
Icewind Dale
Baldur's Gate 1+2

WANT

OFFERS
BeatriceElysia: So, Grimmy22 offered me Divinity: Original Sin CE, Hellblade and Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate, but asked me if I have wallet funds left and linked g2a giftcard link (hahahaha)... First he asked weather or not I buy at steam or gog...
You offered a Party hard key of 5 euro for Divinity Original Sin - GOOD LUCK with that!
Post edited December 14, 2017 by Grimmy22
Grimmy22: HAVE

Divinity Original Sin
Hellblade
Icewind Dale
Baldur's Gate 1+2

WANT

OFFERS
BeatriceElysia: So, Grimmy22 offered me Divinity: Original Sin CE, Hellblade and Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate, but asked me if I have wallet funds left and linked g2a giftcard link (hahahaha)... First he asked weather or not I buy at steam or gog...
Grimmy22: You offered a Party hard key of 5 euro for Divinity Original Sin - GOOD LUCK with that!
No I did not, you contacted me!
Once again my addictive nature got the better of me and I bought 20 stars. I got some great deals, but I also ended up with some games that I would never consider playing. So I asked GOG to detach them from my account and replace them with gift keys.

So I have for trade the following game keys:

GONE: ̶C̶r̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶C̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶
GONE: ̶L̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶F̶e̶a̶r̶
GONE: ̶B̶I̶T̶.̶T̶R̶I̶P̶ ̶F̶a̶t̶e̶
GONE: ̶B̶I̶T̶.̶T̶R̶I̶P̶ ̶R̶u̶n̶n̶e̶r̶2̶
GONE: ̶N̶o̶c̶t̶r̶o̶p̶o̶l̶i̶s̶
GONE: ̶J̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶K̶e̶a̶n̶e̶
GONE: ̶C̶l̶u̶s̶t̶e̶r̶t̶r̶u̶c̶k̶
GONE: ̶D̶e̶l̶t̶a̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶c̶e̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶H̶a̶w̶k̶ ̶D̶o̶w̶n̶
Hard west

Should anybody be interested in any key, maybe we could make a deal that is beneficial to both of us. At this point I'm interested in any return on my loss, so don't be shy, though I would prefer offers be limited to GOG games.

Edit: It's such a hassle adding strikeout to GOG's forum, having to copy paste each letter from below:
a̶ ̶b̶ ̶c̶ ̶d̶ ̶e̶ ̶f̶ ̶g̶ ̶h̶ ̶i̶ ̶j̶ ̶k̶ ̶l̶ ̶m̶ ̶n̶ ̶o̶ ̶p̶ ̶q̶ ̶r̶ ̶s̶ ̶t̶ ̶u̶ ̶v̶ ̶w̶ ̶x̶ ̶y̶ ̶z̶ A̶ ̶B̶ ̶C̶ ̶D̶ ̶E̶ ̶F̶ ̶G̶̶̶ ̶H̶ ̶I̶ ̶J̶ ̶K̶ ̶L̶ ̶M̶ ̶N̶ ̶O̶ ̶P̶ ̶Q̶ ̶R̶ ̶S̶ ̶T̶ ̶U̶ ̶V̶ ̶W̶ ̶X̶ ̶Y̶ ̶Z̶
Post edited December 19, 2017 by MadalinStroe
phaolo: I have an Assassin’s Creed Origins Uplay Key.
I'm looking for Gog games in exchange (no Steam or others).
Reply to this post if you're interested, have some rep, and you're willing to go first in the transaction.
So, noone for AC:Origins? : \
Post edited December 14, 2017 by phaolo
high rated
PnPride: I would like to inform people that I have been scammed by Wyse77. Be aware of that user.
Sorry to hear that. Could you, please, attach a screenshot of your private exchanges with them to this post of yours?

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there. Could you, please, attach a screenshot of your chat exchanges with them to your post #15732?
Thank you for the great trade, apehater! I was a bit apprehensive, since your last mention in the trading thread, was from about two years ago, but everything went through great. I hope you enjoy your game.
MadalinStroe: Thank you for the great trade, apehater! I was a bit apprehensive, since your last mention in the trading thread, was from about two years ago, but everything went through great. I hope you enjoy your game.
thanks also MadalinStroe
Post edited December 16, 2017 by apehater
PnPride: I would like to inform people that I have been scammed by Wyse77. Be aware of that user.
HypersomniacLive: Sorry to hear that. Could you, please, attach a screenshot of your private exchanges with them to this post of yours?

HypersomniacLive: Sounds like you dodged a bullet there. Could you, please, attach a screenshot of your chat exchanges with them to your post #15732?
Done....
Blam!
Post edited December 23, 2017 by Lin545
high rated
BeatriceElysia: Done....
Cheers. That "I work at a dev game store" is a dead giveaway of a scamming attempt.

Seeing how we already had a scam, and an attempted scam, here's another bump for those not on the 50posts/page setting:

HEADS UP to all new, and not, to trading:

- Read the rules in the OP here carefully, and follow rule #6 in every potential trade.
- Check out this page, and read at least the first two sections, "General advice" and "Spotting impersonating accounts", the links included.
- Don't hesitate to ask for help here, or/and in the Known Scammers thread.
- Take a look in this thread, or the above mentioned one, if your potential trade-partner has been already mentioned as having scammed someone else.

Do the above four things before going through with any trade offer. It may spare you the grief of getting scammed.
Grargar: ...
Thank you for great trade, Grargar! +1
Everything went smoothly.
MadalinStroe: Thank you for great trade, Grargar! +1
Everything went smoothly.
Thank you too, MadalinStroe.
Hello, looking for trade:

[HAVE] [GOG]
MDK
Syberia
Mount & Blade
Eador: Genesis