It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MaxFulvus: Where are my XP levels, my useless badges ? It was a good motivation to visit the site daily ; (
I'm totally O.K. with them not doing that this time (though I willingly participated when they DID do it). I'm afraid of that kind of thing becoming normalized around here, and people expecting it to be a regular site feature outside of sales.
blotunga: Will there be any new/different/bundle deals during the sale? Or this is it, everything on sale from the first moment?
elcook: It's 1500+ deals out of 2000 games in the catalogue, I guess that's enough to pick something for your liking, right? :)
So yes, everything is put on sale from day 1, and will be here for the next 2 weeks. Enjoy!
When I search your game list for discounted games I only get 24 pages which means less than 1200 discounted games. Where are the other 300+ deals hidden?
Post edited June 06, 2017 by eiii
elcook: It's 1500+ deals out of 2000 games in the catalogue, I guess that's enough to pick something for your liking, right? :)
So yes, everything is put on sale from day 1, and will be here for the next 2 weeks. Enjoy!
eiii: When I search your game list for discounted games I only get 24 pages which means less than 1200 discounted games. Where are the other 300+ deals hidden?
Maybe they'll be releasing A LOT of new games this next fortnight. :P
Is Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs really that bad?
Buyed quite a few titles but Rebel Galaxy wasnt added as free game.

Guess the servers are exploding right now?
Free Rebel Galaxy was great idea, and it got me.
I wasnt sure if i would buy anything, since i recently bought something else.
But RB was that final motivation.

Also experienced RB library delay. Aint complain about free stuff.
IronArcturus: Is Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs really that bad?
No, it's not bad. It's just not worthy of the Frictional Games universe mastery.

The game is worth getting (on sale) but it hand holds throughout.
Loads of desk drawers, doors etc are merely decoration. You can't open them at all.
The light, unlike limited usage in Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Machine for Pigs has a permanent lantern. You can (if I recall) put it away though.
There's a blue fog in some areas that seems totally out of place. You can get rid of it, but have to edit .Ini files to do so.
PCGamingWiki will show you what's what.

The AI, erm... I was stood on a bucket at one point with one of the Pigs right next to me. It wouldn't attack because (I think) it thought I was out of reach? (wow, my old systems framerate haha.(recording was locked at 30 too though/))

Game is definitely worth a play through, just don't expect things to be as polished & scary/atmospheric as Frictional Games games are.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by fishbaits
blotunga: I'm not complaining about the number of games on sale, but about the weak discounts on some. For example in bundle deals in the past Caesar III was 80% off. Now it's only 40 as standalone. I have it already, but just an anomaly imho. Also I liked the old bundles format better with packages getting a full/higher discount. This motivated me to buy and discover some games that I wouldn't otherwise bought probably.
It's a sale, discounts will vary. Some may be the lowest its ever been but you can't expect this for everything. These seasonal sales put a large portion of the catalog up for sale and I think that's the main point.
blotunga: I'm not complaining about the number of games on sale, but about the weak discounts on some. For example in bundle deals in the past Caesar III was 80% off. Now it's only 40 as standalone. I have it already, but just an anomaly imho. Also I liked the old bundles format better with packages getting a full/higher discount. This motivated me to buy and discover some games that I wouldn't otherwise bought probably.
221bBS: It's a sale, discounts will vary. Some may be the lowest its ever been but you can't expect this for everything. These seasonal sales put a large portion of the catalog up for sale and I think that's the main point.
I understand, but I expect summer/winter sales to sport the highest discounts historically. In this sale they don't.
IronArcturus: Is Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs really that bad?
It's actually pretty good as long as you don't expect much gameplay. Just good story & horror.
Most of the games I had wish listed or wanted were at a better sale price during the January sale and spring sales during March and May. I'm new to GOG and assumed these would repeat during the summer sale, at least for the same price if not cheaper. Oh well. There is always the Fall/Winter sale..

I will still pick out a couple games though. but after reading how amazing the 2015/16 sales have been in the past... XP points, freebies, etc. I'm quite disappointed. I was looking forward to an "event" not a basic sale where most of the games I want have been cheaper during minor weekly sales. // -_-
221bBS: It's a sale, discounts will vary. Some may be the lowest its ever been but you can't expect this for everything. These seasonal sales put a large portion of the catalog up for sale and I think that's the main point.
blotunga: I understand, but I expect summer/winter sales to sport the highest discounts historically. In this sale they don't.
THIS.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by Tytus-
have anyone got rebel galaxy ?

my first game today bevor the sale was dragons dogma

2 hour later sale vampire the masqurate ...

no redem code no email nothing ...

the problems still present ?
magikyr: have anyone got rebel galaxy ?
[..] no redem code no email nothing ...
It will take some time, just be patient.
I'd check directly tomorrow..
Post edited June 06, 2017 by phaolo
magikyr: have anyone got rebel galaxy ?

my first game today bevor the sale was dragons dogma

2 hour later sale vampire the masqurate ...

no redem code no email nothing ...

Double check your game shelf as well. It's possible it may have been directly added to your library.
Tytus-: Most of the games I had wish listed or wanted were at a better sale price during the January sale and spring sales during March and May. I'm new to GOG and assumed these would repeat during the summer sale, at least for the same price if not cheaper. Oh well. There is always the Fall/Winter sale..

I will still pick out a couple games though. but after reading how amazing the 2015/16 sales have been in the past... XP points, freebies, etc. I'm quite disappointed. I was looking forward to an "event" not a basic sale where most of the games I want have been cheaper during minor weekly sales. // -_-
blotunga: I understand, but I expect summer/winter sales to sport the highest discounts historically. In this sale they don't.
Tytus-: THIS.
I've been watcing GOG sales every week since April. Many of the games I wanted that I got in those sales have the same discount. Some have lesser sales.

I'm kind of tired of seeing everyone dissing this sale. I mean, they have great deals all the time. The deals here are similarly great for many games.

They're basically discounting the entire store for two weeks. They gotta manage for the hit they're taking to make this happen some way. Yeah, maybe they had better deals before, but they also had less games and less publishers to pay.

I also think it's fair to those of us who have been watching their deals like a hawk daily that we got the sweeter deals on a handful of titles. But watching this for months, even then the deals are the same or very close for many of them.