It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No Weekly Sale today? Maybe summer sale is coming?
it is coming. Wednesday or Thursday!
Yup, a pretty high probability :)
Can you smell what GOG is cooking?!

I can see a Summer Sale in the near future.
Do you think they'll put Interplay classics on sale once again? I couldn't buy all I wanted last time and I really miss that incredible discounts... :(
Epitaph666: it is coming. Wednesday or Thursday!
I say Tuesday/Wednesday. Last sale ends in like 26 hours. Guessing the sale will start right after.
Probably today or tomorrow at 2 or 3PM.

But I have to admit, I'd be more interested in buying RiME full price now, than yet another sale...
No weekly sale yet.

I think it's tradition to get hyped right about now.
All excited for the frontpage artwork.

and xp,
and free games,
and hoping games from my wishlist will have good discounts.

The good thing with those free games is that they introduce you to new games that perhaps you didn't think you would play and enjoy.
The Keaning is about to happen guys.The hype train is rolling ;).Cheers
Post edited June 05, 2017 by deja65
Oh yeah, the signs are auspicious!
Since Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen discount will last until June 20th - means Summer sale will start tomorrow on June 6th (just as i predicted). :p

Two weeks of sweet game discounts, yeah baby!
You are all just guessing.... <goes looking into ways and means to add funds to my GOG wallet>
weekly ends in two hours...usually they'd add something to overlap it by now, this is a good sign.
Summer Sale? WHEN? :O