It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wow, plenty of stuff! let's browse to check new deals.. meantime, two more games to my account thanks to GOG connect!
Post edited June 06, 2017 by brainvision
amund: Stargate?
OdanUrr: Wish there was a good game for it.
Me too, loved the tv show.
I cannot get GOG Connect working. All I get is:

YOU ARE QUEUED FOR GOG CONNECT
Your accounts will be connected as soon as possible. Please check back later.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
How are those Singularity and TimeShift FPS games? Is TimeShift really that bad?
I can understand the disappointment as I see some titles in my wishlist that stubbornly refuse to go beyond the 50% discount (quite a few ranging between 10-30%), while others offer no discount whatsoever. Even so, I have plenty on my wishlist close to 90% off so I'll have to ponder the matter carefully.
Swampland: "Rebel Galaxy free with your first purchase"
Very nice - excellent game and a lot of fun.

Anyone else having issues with the front page loading? I can't see the images on the sale games (aside from the "highlighted deals") nor can I see the area where "News" is generally posted - just a blank space.

Glitch or just a bit of extra traffic?
IronArcturus: How are those Singularity and TimeShift FPS games? Is TimeShift really that bad?
It was pretty entertaining back in the day. Haven't played it recently so I don't know how it holds up. I do remember manipulating time was pretty cool, even if it was limited.
GoG has spoilt us with free games during sales and, to be honest, I waited until the next big sale to get the most bang for buck and grab 3 freebies again. Are those great deals not coming back?
sztihamer: I cannot get GOG Connect working. All I get is:

doesn't seem an issue: you are in queque, so when your turn it will be connected.. Every time I try to refresh GOG Connect I have a warning about the process being high demand so it can take some time..
sztihamer: I cannot get GOG Connect working. All I get is:

Steam allows a limited number of queries/hour/day/etc.. If that is reached, you have to wait until it's unblocked again.
Dangit.

Two Worlds 2 is not avaliable in neither Connect nor sale.
What a shame. Got hope it make new remaster and DLC cheaper if I got there (got it on Steam but will not deal with this DRM from TopWare)
high rated
Hey,

You might experience some slight delay with getting free "Rebel Galaxy" on your first purchase, we're working on it, you'll get your game soon! Super sorry about that.
telemetrik: Hey,

You might experience some slight delay with getting free "Rebel Galaxy" on your first purchase, we're working on it, you'll get your game soon! Super sorry about that.
Will there be any new deals or this is it all for the summer sale?
I have Tharsis game at Steam, but I cannt connect it to GOG
I couldn't buy (personal reasons) when the exp system was there and you could get amazing games with your shopping. Now that beautiful system is out and "only" Rebal Galaxy is there.
I know it's childish but I feel angry for this. I already have Rebel Galaxy, I also think it's too much grind, I don't think I'll play that game again... And now that I can buy games, the exp system is out.

D*mn :/ :(