It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HunchBluntley: Maybe they'll be releasing A LOT of new games this next fortnight. :P
elcook: Yes, due to all those difficulties we had yesterday with the free game, apparently not all games have been added to the sale. We're updating the list as I write this so expect to see more games being discounted. Sorry for the confusion.
Will there be any way to see which ones have been added? Saves people who have already browsed the sale extensively (like me) from going through the whole list again.
HunchBluntley: Maybe they'll be releasing A LOT of new games this next fortnight. :P
elcook: Yes, due to all those difficulties we had yesterday with the free game, apparently not all games have been added to the sale. We're updating the list as I write this so expect to see more games being discounted. Sorry for the confusion.
Was planning to get the Metro games. Have seen them go for 75% in the past. Was a little disappointment as they are not on sale currently.
But this means there is still hope.
:)

EDIT:
skimmie: Will there be any way to see which ones have been added? Saves people who have already browsed the sale extensively (like me) from going through the whole list again.
This.
Post edited June 07, 2017 by bhrigu
Ok, it's fixed! All games that were supposed to be on sale are now discounted.

Sorry, no other way to see them then checking the site - but after all it's the summer exploration adventure right? ;)

Again, sorry for the confusion. Enjoy the sale!

@bhrigu - sorry, no Metro games on discount this time :/
elcook: sorry, no Metro games on discount this time :/
Drat.
As someone who loves the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, I'd also always wanted to play the Metro games.
Ah well, I'll just have to wait till they do come up on sale.
At least with them being on GOG I will have a chance to play them, so that's something to look forwards to.
elcook: sorry, no Metro games on discount this time :/
JeniSkunk: Drat.
As someone who loves the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, I'd also always wanted to play the Metro games.
Ah well, I'll just have to wait till they do come up on sale.
At least with them being on GOG I will have a chance to play them, so that's something to look forwards to.
Know that the Metro games are very much on rails, good in their way but nowhere is the free roaming of STALKER to be found.
Themken: Know that the Metro games are very much on rails, good in their way but nowhere is the free roaming of STALKER to be found.
Don't forget that Prologue S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky is stuck solid on rails, to the point that certain NPCs are completely unable to be harmed because they are needed elsewhen in the story/series.
But yeah, for free-roam sandbox, with story on rails, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow Of Chernobyl is the best in my opinion.
just to check in today, should all the rebel galaxy emails have gone out, or are they still backed up?

i placed an order for a handful of games 19 hours ago and haven't gotten the free game email yet
Pity. I was hoping games like Chroma Squad, Hyperlight Drifter, or Apotheon would be on sale. Oh, well, my wishlist is bursting with discounts nonetheless.
Thanks for keeping us updated! 1598 games are currently discounted, I guess that's it, all deals are online.
1598 discounted games, must be a new record on GOG, at least as far as I can remember. :)
My front page still isn't loading :(

I had to "spoiler" the sale by looking at my wishlist to see what was discounted - but I still really want to just sort of "browse."

I was hoping it was just a Day One traffic issue - anyone else having issues on Firefox?
No Square Enix games on sale... that sucks!!!
Ixamyakxim: My front page still isn't loading :(

I had to "spoiler" the sale by looking at my wishlist to see what was discounted - but I still really want to just sort of "browse."

I was hoping it was just a Day One traffic issue - anyone else having issues on Firefox?
Same issue on Chrome

Edit: Fixed, apparently =)
Post edited June 07, 2017 by JohnDwaynsen
Ixamyakxim: My front page still isn't loading :(
JohnDwaynsen: Same issue on Chrome

You're lucky! I'm still stuck unable to load Daily Deals on down. Did you do anything or did it just work?
JohnDwaynsen: Same issue on Chrome

Ixamyakxim: You're lucky! I'm still stuck unable to load Daily Deals on down. Did you do anything or did it just work?
It just worked again.
Eduardo911: just to check in today, should all the rebel galaxy emails have gone out, or are they still backed up?

i placed an order for a handful of games 19 hours ago and haven't gotten the free game email yet
I purchased something about an hour ago, and the email was in my inbox literally minutes later. Might be something has gone wrong in your case.