It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
zlaywal: The first page could use an update
MadalinStroe: There's no hurry, now. :)
I was away for a few days and I have longer backlog here than in my paid work ;)
MadalinStroe: There's no hurry, now. :)
ciemnogrodzianin: I was away for a few days and I have longer backlog here than in my paid work ;)
Don't worry about it, you are doing a service for the community, this is not your job. I'm thankful for your continued efforts in maintaining this thread.
ciemnogrodzianin: I was away for a few days and I have longer backlog here than in my paid work ;)
Also, https://www.gog.com/news/the_spring_sale_on_gogcom_blooms_with_fresh_game_deals, please. And thank you for maintaining.
TheDudeLebowski: ...
Added to OP, thank you very much for pointing it out and the link!
Prices update comes quite early this time.
According also to this news, it can be a bigger event related to Cyberpunk very soon ;)
Post edited August 03, 2021 by erbello
erbello: ...
Nah... I don't think so. It's unlikely in the middle of summer. Nothing big before September, I guess...
That price matrix update is only adjusting to changing currency exchange rates.
QuakeCon soon - August 19-21, 2021

https://quakecon.bethesda.net/en/
So, there is no weekly sale but a "special sale" for 3 days.. that is not mentioned on the homepage under sales, whereas the weekend sale is still running for a week? Is gog just messing things up again or is there something to come this week?
With the price change the week before, I’m expecting a sale this week and the release of Hitman 2016. And besides, H1 2021 earnings are going to be reported by CDP next week. :)
Post edited August 16, 2021 by SCPM
There was also the unusual mass addition of a lot of Devolver developers, could this be a special sale dedicated to them with confirmation of various future releases?
Alexim: There was also the unusual mass addition of a lot of Devolver developers, could this be a special sale dedicated to them with confirmation of various future releases?
Are there any good Devolver published games ?
DD & Ji Ji: Are there any good Devolver published games ?
"Good" changes from person to person, but most of their games here are very well received (as in, average reviews being at 3.6/5 and up).
Post edited August 16, 2021 by _Auster_
Alexim: There was also the unusual mass addition of a lot of Devolver developers, could this be a special sale dedicated to them with confirmation of various future releases?
Could you please tell me if there was The Collective among these developers?

I still hope that someday Marc Ecko's Getting Up will appear on GOG.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Could you please tell me if there was The Collective among these developers?

I still hope that someday Marc Ecko's Getting Up will appear on GOG.
They've all been listed by the tireless The-Business in the usual thread, but unfortunately there's no sign of The Collective, sorry.
So this weekend sale which was suppose to last whole week is suddenly gone now. Seems like it was mistake after all.