It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
New company in the catalog: Bleakmill - Industria gets released this quarter.
INDUSTRIA is a first-person shooter that takes you from East Berlin into a parallel reality, shortly before the end of the Cold War. On the search for a missing work colleague, you decypher a dark past in a mysterious and surreal steampunk world.

THE STORY

Berlin, 9th November 1989: The streets are full of people. After four decades of division, thousands of cars are rolling across the inner-German border. The Wall is finally open!

At the same time a man disappears in a secret research facility near East Berlin. His goodbye message reaches you too late. You drive back to the office, where the State Security has already destroyed all records of the research project. The complex is deserted and empty.

The search for Walter takes you deep into the center of the facility – right into the heart of the universe, where time seems to stand still. The dark secret lurks – well hidden – behind the curtain. In the end, it is horrible insights and the questions of responsibility that make you dive deeper and deeper into a strange, surreal yet familiar world.

FEATURES

Profound story: Experience a classic story-driven first-person shooter with about 4 hours of gameplay
Tight atmosphere: Dive into a lovingly designed world full of mystery and lynchesque surreality
Deadly danger: Enemies lurk around every corner – defend yourself with 4 different weapons
Unique setting: Berlin at the time of the fall of the wall meets a surreal world of steampunk
Experimental soundtrack: Synthesizer, acoustic instruments and melancholic vocals
The-Business: Elite Dangerous
Pfft. Right. The one game they changed from 'offline-mode' available to 'online required all the time'? Very unlikely.

I mean, I wouldn't mind seeing some of their newer games here, but I'm not going to kid myself. The most likely option is that only RCT3 will return.
New company in the catalog: Vifth Floor, e.g. Just Deserts dating sim and VOID visual novel
New companies in the catalog, visual novels inbound:

Mr. Tired Media. This points to Undead Darlings ~no cure for love~

Journey with and learn more about a crew of half-zombie girls through visual novel sequences and as you crawl through dungeons, beating up twisted creatures that were born from the fall of society in fast-paced turn-based RPG combat, and ultimately deliver the only known cure for what ails your party members to a place where it can be mass produced!

The visual novel portion contains a multitude of branching dialogue paths that, based on the choices you make, gives deeper insight into the different characters, whereas the RPG portion of the game uses a familiar but refined turn-based battle system with unique twists. Both of these gameplay features are contained within a dungeon crawler, meaning dungeons are explored from a first-person perspective in four cardinal directions, with the dungeon itself built like a maze and filled with traps and hidden paths.

About the Story

The story of Undead Darlings ~no cure for love~ revolves around Reginald "Reggie" P. Happenstahnce and his journey to take the cure for the zombie plague someplace safe; somewhere it can be mass-produced. His father—one of the scientists purported to be involved in the outbreak's inception—created this cure and left it behind before leaving on his own for the same purpose.

The game opens with Reggie waking up from an alcohol-related coma (courtesy of his own father, no less) and being told by his childhood friend Pearl that society had crumbled due to a virus outbreak that turned most everyone into zombies while he was sleeping. This includes Pearl herself. However, Pearl has managed to hold onto her human conscience, and she relates that she is not the only one this has happened to. As with every half-zombie Reggie will run into, she may be undead, but her heart is still human. Don't you want to hear how you can help her become human again?!

Your role as Reggie is to be the girls’ loot donkey and carry the things they find in dungeons. Since Reggie is a human, the girls will prevent him from getting infected by fighting in the front lines! Go them!
Cabbage Soft, e.g. Amazing Grace -What Color Is Your Attribute?-
SMILE. Not sure this is the same company.
Post edited August 11, 2021 by The-Business
high rated
A sub-forum has appeared for HITMAN Game of the Year Edition \o/
https://www.gog.com/forum/hitman_game_of_the_year_edition#-62169991200

Also for Thrillville: Off the Rails, a Frontier Developments game.
https://www.gog.com/forum/thrillviller_off_the_rails
high rated
New companies combination in the catalog: IO Interactive A/S, Feral Interactive => Hitman (2016), probably too early for the whole World of Assassination Trilogy.
SCPM: Also for Thrillville: Off the Rails, a Frontier Developments game.
https://www.gog.com/forum/thrillviller_off_the_rails
On Steam it's published by LucasArts, interesting.
These should be all the developers and games found in the GOG database that so far haven't yet been made official:

Blyts - Slender Threads
GoodbyeWorld Games - Before Your Eyes
Luminawesome Games Ltd. - Lumote
Goblinz Publishing, Maple Whispering Limited - A Long Way Down
Hummingwarp Interactive - Secret Little Haven
Piggyback Interactive Limited - Cyberpunk 2077 - The Complete Official Guide
Frontier - Thrillville: Off the Rails
Vifth Floor - Just Deserts or VOID
Mr. Tired Media. - Undead Darlings ~no cure for love~
IO Interactive A/S, Feral Interactive - HITMAN Game of the Year Edition

Hidden data: Mafia: Definitive Edition
Alexim: These should be all the developers and games found in the GOG database that so far haven't yet been made official:

Blyts - Slender Threads

Interesting. Isn't HITMAN a live service game and that it requires an IOI account? I imagine that if it's coming here, it will be stripped of it all and only the main campaign + the single player dlc will be playable.

Also, I read that Mafia: Definitive Edition has a 2K launcher within it.
If GOG have got Feral Interactive then that is more or less a miracle unless IO had them under ahem "encouragement", still i won't complain seeing another Hitman regardless of them would be great but if they are onboard for ports then it's just icing on the cake and great for people to have choice for which system they want to play it.
Post edited August 11, 2021 by ChrisG_
Alexim: IO Interactive A/S, Feral Interactive - HITMAN Game of the Year Edition
bluethief: Interesting. Isn't HITMAN a live service game and that it requires an IOI account? I imagine that if it's coming here, it will be stripped of it all and only the main campaign + the single player dlc will be playable.
From what I could gather so far it's just the Contracts Mode that wouldn't be available in the GOTY Edition (like it's the case with Absolution as well)?
Could definitely live with that.
Alexim: These should be all the developers and games found in the GOG database that so far haven't yet been made official:

Blyts - Slender Threads

bluethief: Interesting. Isn't HITMAN a live service game and that it requires an IOI account? I imagine that if it's coming here, it will be stripped of it all and only the main campaign + the single player dlc will be playable.
According to this post, the offline only game is very crippled and has little replay value. I really hope they strip this online requirement in the GOG version. Anything else would be a shame...
Post edited August 11, 2021 by russellskanne
Hitman 2016 will be an amazing release or a controversial release depending on the amount of content available or amount or changes made to remove online requirements.
russellskanne: According to this post, the offline only game is very crippled and has little replay value. I really hope they strip this online requirement in the GOG version. Anything else would be a shame...
Well, there is a hope that evrything can be unlocked in GOG version while offline. Otherwise it will be a really sad release. But we will see.
Apparently, the GOTY edition includes the following (minus the 3 "Anniversary" outfits which are exclusive to the pictured physical-only Definitive/Steelbook edition):
https://hitmanforum-v6-s3-uploads.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/original/1X/38dfa5563efb54c0e6ebe84548cfab847a2fdfaa.jpeg

So it seems it's indeed just the online-only Contracts Mode which won't be available in the GoG version(?).