It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hi,

welcome to the official GOG Galaxy forum thread. Please read the below info first:

== GOG GALAXY FEATURES IN GAMES ==

List of games supporting various GOG Galaxy features:
Achievements: https://www.gog.com/games?feature=achievements&sort=bestselling&page=1
Cloud Saves: https://www.gog.com/games?feature=cloud_saves&sort=bestselling&page=1
Overlay: https://www.gog.com/games?feature=overlay&sort=bestselling&page=1

== BUG REPORTING ==

Please use: http://mantis.gog.com and include
1. steps to reproduce the bug (if possible)
2. screenshot or movie showing the bug (if possible)
3. Galaxy Client logs (location described on mantis report page)

== FEATURE SUGGESTIONS ==

Please use: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/galaxy. For feature suggestions and votes on them please try do explain how Galaxy and its users will really benefit from it.

== IMPORT ALREADY INSTALLED GAMES TO GALAXY ==

1. For GOG games installed using installers from the last few months (so called Galaxy-compatible installers)
Click the Galaxy logo button on top of the sidebar and select "scan and import folders" - it will find all compatible games within that folder and add them to the Client.

2. For remaining GOG game INSTALLATIONS
Find the game in the Library (click on the image of the game), then click the More button and select "Manage Installation" -> "Import folder" and point the folder selector into the folder where that game is installed.

== KNOWN ISSUES ==
- Galaxy cannot be launched by other users on the same computer

== CHANGELOG ==

1.2.49 (November 29, 2018)
- [Windows] Updater now requires administrator privileges to perform update of GOG Galaxy
- [Windows] Security of directories containing GOG Galaxy files has been improved
- [Windows] Updated Code Signing Certificate
- [Windows] Crash reporter has been added to Galaxy Communication Service
Bugfixes:
- Prevented several potential causes of "broken" games, where only way out was reinstalling
- [MacOS] Fixed a crash on shutdown when fatal error was shown

1.2.50 (December 13, 2018)
Changes & Improvements:
- Speed up startup time
- [MacOS] Strengthen up connection security with ClientService
Bugfixes:
- Fixed "disk access problem" when installing games, occuring mostly on fresh installation of GOG Galaxy
- Fixed a rare occurrence of a game update resulting in displaying "unknown game version"

1.2.51 (December 20, 2018)
- Improved Korean translations
- Fixed connection to notifications pusher in GOG Galaxy SDK

1.2.54 (March 14, 2019)
Changes and Improvements:
- Updated Chromium version to 71:
- Better performance
- Fixes playing Twitch videos on profiles
- Fixes playing Wistia videos
- Security fixes in the game installation process
- Security fixes in GOG Galaxy update process
- GOG Galaxy Updater should perform better under poor network conditions
Bugfixes:
- [macOS] Fixed passing multiple commandline arguments to games
- [macOS] Multiple "friend online" notifications will no longer appear when system wakes up
- Dates are now properly displayed in cloud saves conflict window

1.2.55 (April 17, 2019)
- Hotfix for unintentional opening of Facebook link after entering Forum

1.2.56 (May 06, 2019)
Bugfixes:
- [Windows] GOG Galaxy will fix the path to its internal services, if it finds it is wrong
- Updating of games' local dependencies (e.g. Dosbox) will be handled correctly
- Unexpected files in games' directories will no longer cause failure of games’ update

1.2.57 (June 12, 2019)
Changes and Improvements:
- Minor download speed optimizations
- Changes in PayPal payment flow
Bugfixes:
- Fixed rare crash occurence when reordering games' updates and installations
- GOG Galaxy will correctly reconnect to GOG services after long time of no internet connection

1.2.58 (September 13, 2019)
macOS:
- Enabled hardened runtime, making our application more secure
- Implemented Apple's notarization

1.2.59 (September 23, 2019)
Overlay:
- [Windows] Fixed crash in Overlay affecting some games (including Fallout 3 (Radeon only) and Dragon Age: Origins)
Achievements:
- [Windows] Fixed issue with achievements sometimes not being saved while playing offline

1.2.60 Beta (07 October, 2019)
General:
- Updated CEF version to 3729 (Chromium to 74)
- Security fixes
Updater:
- Will no longer download updates at startup, they will be downloaded in the background, while the application is running
- [Windows] No additional UAC prompt during update

1.2.61 Beta (October 23, 2019)
Updater:
- Fixed an issue where non-admin users would not be able to update to newer versions of GOG Galaxy

1.2.62 Beta (October 30, 2019)
Overlay:
- Fixed crashes for various games

1.2.63 (December 02, 2019)
General:
- Updated CEF version to 3729 (Chromium to 74)
- Security fixes
Updater:
- Will no longer download updates at startup, they will be downloaded in the background, while the application is running
- [Windows] No additional UAC prompt during update
Overlay [Windows]:
- Now supports games which use Vulkan API (e.g. Jupiter Hell, X4: Foundations)
- Fixes crashes for various games

1.2.64 (December 04, 2019)
- Hotfix for launching games

1.2.66 (January 23, 2020)
- Added information about GOG Galaxy 2.0 Open Beta
- Optimization related to showing download progress
- Fixed an issue where Overlay did not launch for some games that use Vulkan
- [Windows] Updated code signing certificate
- [MacOS] Crash fixes

1.2.67 (February 24, 2020)
General:
- [Windows] GOG Galaxy will now show a warning when trying to run on non-NTFS file systems
- Improved security of the application
- Updated POCO library
GOG GALAXY Update:
- Fixes for bugs in the GOG Galaxy update process
Post edited February 24, 2020 by TheTomasz
Gudadantza: I am running Galaxy 1.2.29 BETA and I am having problems with sync saves in Nevewinter nights and Dragon age Origins. At least these ones. Anybody with the same problem?

I mean that the games do not sync at all
I have the same problem with Titan Quest AE (without DLC)
GOG Galaxy is asking me to sign in.when I do so I get a message saying because I am using a different computer or browser I need to put in a number code that GOG will send to me.
This has happened a couple of times before, no big deal, but the number code expieres after about half an hour. It has been two hours since I tried to connect with GOG,and have not gotten my number code in the mail yet,and it will probably be outdated and invalid by the time I get it.
Anybody else having this problem. Usually gog sends the code within a few minutes,but no this time.
And yes, I have contacted Gog about this problem....
Any chance you guys are gonna add cloud save support to games that came out before it released like Slime Rancher? I'd still buy that game here before Steam but it would suck somewhat.
Post edited November 23, 2017 by aquaminister
It seems that game's specific forum is almost abandoned so I decided to test my luck here.

https://www.gog.com/forum/the_saboteur/video_settings_bug_in_gog_galaxy
Leaving "Titan Quest AE" produces an error message "...has stopped working" shortly before syncing occurs. This issue is only happening when using Galaxy. Starting and quitting "Titan Quest AE" normally works fine.
24 hours and I STILL have not gotten a code from GOG,and Galaxy remains pretty much unusuable.
What the hell is going on?
Hi there, I picked up several new games during the sale, but encountered a weird problem. When I tried to install the new games via galaxy, it said "downloading started" but the progress remained at 0%.. after a long time it would tell me "failed". Meanwhile, I am able to download the backup copies through the galaxy without any problem.. is this something wrong with my internet connection, or something on the galaxy end? Thank you!

Oh, by the way, the galaxy agent worked OK for me previously. This happened a couple of days ago and persists as I write now.
Post edited November 24, 2017 by qj08
qj08: Hi there, I picked up several new games during the sale, but encountered a weird problem. When I tried to install the new games via galaxy, it said "downloading started" but the progress remained at 0%.. after a long time it would tell me "failed". Meanwhile, I am able to download the backup copies through the galaxy without any problem.. is this something wrong with my internet connection, or something on the galaxy end? Thank you!

Oh, by the way, the galaxy agent worked OK for me previously. This happened a couple of days ago and persists as I write now.
Might have something to do with your location, in some parts of the world... . I have the same problem :-P

Sometimes it works again after a few days/weeks...
Post edited November 24, 2017 by ChrisSZ
Cloud syncing on TQ AE again broken after updating to Ragnarök DLC (no idea if it was because of the update).
Post edited November 24, 2017 by MarkoH01
I've seen a few times now where a game will say "Unknown Version" after being installed via Galaxy.
bb
I tried using the Add command line arguments option to specify -32bit -dxlevel 90 for Star Wolves and it does not apply those arguments. Applying the arguments directly to the shortcut created after installing the game works but launching the game from Galaxy does not apply them.

Without those arguments the game will not run properly as no ships will fire their main guns. Running on Win 7 x64.
Is this a Galaxy bug or am I missing something?
Attachments:
on my old system when trying to run gog galaxy i am getting error message application was not run correctly (0xc000007b). Installing vcredist did not repair the problem.
AlexRavenheart: I tried using the Add command line arguments option to specify -32bit -dxlevel 90 for Star Wolves and it does not apply those arguments. Applying the arguments directly to the shortcut created after installing the game works but launching the game from Galaxy does not apply them.

Without those arguments the game will not run properly as no ships will fire their main guns. Running on Win 7 x64.
Is this a Galaxy bug or am I missing something?
Please report an issue on http://mantis.gog.com/ with your logs attached. :)
Skladzien: on my old system when trying to run gog galaxy i am getting error message application was not run correctly (0xc000007b). Installing vcredist did not repair the problem.
Define old? If it runs XP that isn't oficially supported.