It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Redeem 17 Steam games DRM-free | Check out 300+ deals up to -90%!

Have you heard? School is (finally) back in session! And so is <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>, in time for the 2016 GOG.com Back to School Sale. All in all, it's great games up to 90% off, new game collections and deals added every day, as well as 17 titles to grow your DRM-free library with GOG Connect.

No need for long faces - after all going back to school is a wonderful opportunity to learn new things, make new friends, and even expand your gaming horizons during these cold after-school evenings. This year's curriculum consists of 300+ deals up to 90% off, starting with Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Day of the Tentacle Remastered, Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition, Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition, and more.

And hey, we did some of the homework for you! Check out our neat game collections: hand-picked selections of series and similar titles we think you'll really enjoy. Whether you grab an entire collection or otherwise, you'll still get the highest available discounts normally reserved for entire bundles only.

New games and collections will be added every day at 10 AM UTC — so check back and look out for more deals. Once added to the Sale, the deals will stick around until its end.

GOG Connect is back — connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your GOG.com library for free. The June premiere of <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> was a resounding success and we're now happy to announce the second major batch of 17 GOG Connect titles, including:

[i]Hotline Miami
X Rebirth
Anno 1404
Dex
Shadow Warrior 2013[/i]
and more!

Just like last time, these are limited-time offers made possible by our awesome partners!

If you're looking for a place to hang out and discuss which games you picked, how much homework you've got, or the titles you Connected, make sure to stop by our <span class="bold">Facebook event</span>. All the cool kids will be there.

The Back to School Sale will last until Sunday, October 2, 9:59 PM UTC.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by maladr0Id
BaronOfBarons: Is Van Helsing Final Cut bugged for anyone else? I own it on Steam, but GOG Connect isn't recognizing it.
Dandom: Retrying solved the issue for me.
Doesn't seem to be solving it for me. There's a big fat red cross on Van Helsing on my Connect page. :(
Shall continue to refresh...
NuffCatnip: New stuff each day, huh? Neat, thanks!

But where's mah Saints Row IV?
micktiegs_8: You didn't see the timer saying 'new stuff in...'? :p
...I did not. xD
Oo, how nice! Back from vacation and a lovely big sale to play with. Thanks GOG!
This sale is a good opportunity to get rid of some old gift codes.

Dragonsphere (GOG):

9D8D7-1C682-7F54D-8F27B
Impaler26: This sale is a good opportunity to get rid of some old gift codes.

Dragonsphere (GOG):

9D8D7-1C682-7F54D-8F27B
Thanks.
GOG's "Anno 1404" is Steam's "Dawn of Discovery" + "Venice" and I have both of it
how can I get it in GOG connect?
Post edited September 26, 2016 by FragilViper
NuffCatnip: But where's mah Saints Row IV?
And mine?
FragilViper: GOG's "Anno 1404" is Steam's "Dawn of Discovery" + "Venice"
how can I get it in GOG connect?
GOG Support is working on it. Try connecting in a bit.

And keep checking this thread! Blues are active!
Cool, thanks for Shadow Warrior and Olli Olli! Always cool adding to my GOG collection!

Too bad about Vampire Masquerade not being 75% off again, make it that way and you'll get a sale, guys!
Dat Interplay promo with a never-seen discount!
Is this a predicted "final chance"?

I'm not going to buy all, but I'll add Toonstruck,Screamer2 and maybe Star Trek Starfleet Command to my collection.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by phaolo
How does "gifting" a whole order work? Do you get individual codes for each game or a single code to redeem the whole thing?

I'm thinking of gifting 10 Interplay games to myself, but I don't really want to play all of them. If I can get myself 10 codes to redeem the ones I really want and maybe gift the rest, I'll go ahead.
high rated
mecharma: Yep, everything stays for a week with new stuff coming each day!
HypersomniacLive: Thanks! Could you also clarify on my first question? Will these new deals be only in the form of bundles, or also individual games currently not discounted?
Of course!

Every day:
- 4 new daily deals
- 4 new collections
- everything stays until the end of Sunday
Post edited September 26, 2016 by mecharma
thank you gog.
Gog connect list updated.
NuffCatnip: But where's mah Saints Row IV?
jalister: And mine?
I demand answers!
nepundo: snip
AFAIK single code, but you don't need to redeem everything, you can choose the ones you're interested and gift the rest.
But you must buy the whole bundle as a gift.
Post edited September 26, 2016 by triock