It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Did I fail a Really Stupid roll because I don't know where the schedule is?
JudasIscariot: Did I fail a Really Stupid roll because I don't know where the schedule is?
Here's a team mate ready to assist your roll with a +1 modifier. :)

Which schedule do you mean? The league schedule (showing which matches are played on which match days) is visible in-game. Go to "Leagues", then choose GOG Weekly, then click on "Calendar". :)

If you mean the calendar of events (with exact times for each match that somebody entered), that's a feature of our Steam group.
Post edited November 19, 2013 by Psyringe
JudasIscariot: Did I fail a Really Stupid roll because I don't know where the schedule is?
Psyringe: Here's a team mate ready to assist your roll with a +1 modifier. :)

Which schedule do you mean? The league schedule (showing which matches are played on which match days) is visible in-game. Go to "Leagues", then choose GOG Weekly, then click on "Calendar". :)
Durr. Thanks, that +1 roll helped :D
I am, Indeed, still playing.
mefet: Now we can return to what really matters, flying, fouling goblins :/
Did someone say my name?

Also, just to re-state what MafiaK1 said: The Half Moon Bombers and Systematic Chaos will be facing one another tonight, 20:00 p.m CET.
New player in the league

A friend of mine has just joined the league and replaced L0rdtr3k's slot in the group 1. He knows a bit of the game, but is still new to actually play it.

"Dead Eye Berserkers", brand new chaos team :)

I am hoping he remembers to create gog account and post something here eventually - anyways, he is in the steam group by name "Mainosmies".

I have already change the player info on google drive - ill edit the first post a bit later, when i have time to think what to do about the letter limit. Might be ill remove all the player/team info from 1st post and just refer to google drive's player info by cat sized letters or something.

-------------

We have still one more free slot for player in the league (Stevic85's) - so please do ask around or even post here if youre reading this and arent already in the league...
Post edited November 20, 2013 by iippo
Hi there, Starshipp here. I would very much (say thankya) like to join your fine league if you would have me.

Is it still possible and what kind of information do you need about me (teams and such)?
iippo: New player in the league

A friend of mine has just joined the league and replaced L0rdtr3k's slot in the group 1. He knows a bit of the game, but is still new to actually play it.

"Dead Eye Berserkers", brand new chaos team :)

I am hoping he remembers to create gog account and post something here eventually - anyways, he is in the steam group by name "Mainosmies".

I have already change the player info on google drive - ill edit the first post a bit later, when i have time to think what to do about the letter limit. Might be ill remove all the player/team info from 1st post and just refer to google drive's player info by cat sized letters or something.

-------------

We have still one more free slot for player in the league (Stevic85's) - so please do ask around or even post here if youre reading this and arent already in the league...
Hi everybody!

As Iippo said, I'm new player here. Haven't really played Blood Bowl much yet so I'm a real noob.
I look forward for upcoming matches. Let's be in touch!
Starshipp: Hi there, Starshipp here. I would very much (say thankya) like to join your fine league if you would have me.

Is it still possible and what kind of information do you need about me (teams and such)?
Hi there!
It's actually pretty easy: Create a new team with TV 1000, tell us your BB coach name and your steam name. The season has already started (day 5 of 13 match days) so you would have to take over the win-loss balance of the player you're replacing. You'd have to play one match per week.
For more information have a look at the first page of this thread.
:-D
Mainosmies: Hi everybody!

As Iippo said, I'm new player here. Haven't really played Blood Bowl much yet so I'm a real noob.
I look forward for upcoming matches. Let's be in touch!
welcome! And we'll face each other on match day 6, I believe.
Post edited November 21, 2013 by Piranjade
the game The Half Moon Bombers vs Systematic Chaos ended 2:4
he fought well in the beginning but were really unlucky with his secret weapons ( had 0 injury or Ko´s )

so with the time passing my Chaos team started to hurt him and in the end he had only a few player left ( around 13injury 1 dead and some ko )

http://wikisend.com/download/528348/Replay_Weekly_S3_D2_R3_MafiaK1-CSPVG.db
Mystral and I are going at it tomorrow at noon Pacific, 9pm GMT+1
Sunday, 10:30 PST/19:30...uh... his time, Moggrym and I will play
GoG Weekly, Season 3, Division 2, Week 5

New week, new players, new opportunities. This time we are going to start with the chocolate sweet second divison.

Systematic Chaos (Chaos) vs Half Moon Bombers (Goblins)
Match already played, 4-2 for System in Chaos.

Mo'ar Dakka! (Orc) vs Screams of Frogs (Lizard)
Screaming cold-bloods really struggle this season. They do not look like the team we were used to watch in the previous season. Will they finally get together and score victory over the so-far excellent playing Dakka! Speed is favoring Frogs, tactics can be expected from orcs, so we expect to see lot of bashing. 2-2 tie

Deep and Bloody (Orc) vs Nagarthe Decadence (Dark Elf)
This match would be interesting. Please shout 3 cheers for returning ChaosPanda and his brand new orc team. They are brave enough to challenge Decandent elfs. Who will win? Hard to tell, both coachs are skilled and they will not give any yard easily to the opponenet. However skills and TV speak clear, E_A´s Decadence will win 3-1.

End Boss Brawlers (Nurgle) vs Forestdwellers (Elf)
Does anyone like blood pudding? If you do not know what it is, ask your favorite British person or watch this game. Unskilled nurgle team vs unskilled elg gang. The pitch will be painted in red. 2-0 for Brawlers and maybe a new rotter.

The Armored Seagulls (Human) vs The Roving Band (Necro)
What a shame, the only representatives of humans (Seagulls) cant just play the ball right. They are surely using butter on the ball. Will they score over the zombies and spirit of the Roving Band? As GoG weekly does not like undeads, vicory to Seagulls by 1 TD.

Undead Fight Champs (Undead) vs DeathGate (Amazons)
Both team are expected to play solid game. Each time is good at different aspect of the game and they will surely play their favorite strategy. Will muscles with quick breaks for TD overcome slippery and agile play of zons? As Fight Champs lack tackle, girls will win. 2-1

Red Spiky Team (Chaos) vs Hamburg Hammerfists (Dwarf)
Ohohohooo, get some beer folks. Brawl of the week is going to start. The fastest dwarf alive and his thick skull teammates are going to meet their nemesis. Steroid heavy chaos team, claws, str 5 warriors, charging and roaring beasts. Uraaaaaaa! This will be a tie and few dead dwarves.
I would take this result. It would be like victory in my form.

Once again thanks for preview.
@Mainosmies and Starshipp:

If I am allowed to make a serious suggestion:

Please don't start playing with Wood Elves or Halflings. It is quite a surety that you will start hating the game very quick! Don't hesitate to ask which team would be a good start.

:)
kanarek: Deep and Bloody (Orc) vs Nagarthe Decadence (Dark Elf)
This match would be interesting. Please shout 3 cheers for returning ChaosPanda and his brand new orc team. They are brave enough to challenge Decandent elfs. Who will win? Hard to tell, both coachs are skilled and they will not give any yard easily to the opponenet. However skills and TV speak clear, E_A´s Decadence will win 3-1.
i am flashed... 1 TD ... I will be glade if I come out of the game without serious injuries, but 1 TD will be nice to have too. :D
btw: thx 4 the warm welcome everyone. :)
Post edited November 21, 2013 by chaos_panda