It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

iippo: actually bonehead is "best" in the sense that its always 1/6 - but i actually like wild animal more as it leaves the tackle zones intact.
rcthedigitalhero: Note that I said "easiest to counter" and not "best".
"I dub thee Sir Hairsplitter" ;)

btw wild animal is supposedly often thought as the weakest of the lot, suppose i am walking my own path there once again. But yeah, really stupid is easier to minimize compared to WA.
Post edited November 18, 2013 by iippo
rcthedigitalhero: Note that I said "easiest to counter" and not "best".
iippo: "I dub thee Sir Hairsplitter" ;)

btw wild animal is supposedly often thought as the weakest of the lot, suppose i am walking my own path there once again. But yeah, really stupid is easier to minimize compared to WA.
I also think wild animal big guys are better than the others.
Post edited November 18, 2013 by mefet
chaos_panda: I read a few articles at bbtactics. A lot of Orc-Player seem to avoid Linemen or thrower with the argument, both aren't needed. Some use Goblins as Catcher. Dunno ... when I see Piran's team; they are so fragile.
Hehe! Having at least four Goblins on the field at any given time in an Underworld team is quite different from fielding one Goblin in an Orc team when you think you need him - either as a receiver, to foul somebody without risking an Orc, or to make an attempt at throw team mate.
With at least four Goblins one is bound to get hurt sooner or later. A single Goblin in an Orc team has much better chances to get through the game unharmed.
But if you perceive a Goblin as expendable and are facing on opponent who is keen on hurting players you can even use the Goblin to draw some opposing players away. It's amazing the amount of attention a running Goblin can get. :-D
Changing the flying gobos topic a bit, Could the moderators remember to set the result of my match before the changing of the match week? Stevec85 abandoned the league and I'm not sure if his team is not deleted if the game is going to asign a tie instead of the win.
mefet: Changing the flying gobos topic a bit, Could the moderators remember to set the result of my match before the changing of the match week? Stevec85 abandoned the league and I'm not sure if his team is not deleted if the game is going to asign a tie instead of the win.
Since the mods are the ones that have to validate the matches AND move the week on (the game doesn't do it automatically) I'm sure that can be arranged. ;)
mefet: Changing the flying gobos topic a bit, Could the moderators remember to set the result of my match before the changing of the match week? Stevec85 abandoned the league and I'm not sure if his team is not deleted if the game is going to asign a tie instead of the win.
rcthedigitalhero: Since the mods are the ones that have to validate the matches AND move the week on (the game doesn't do it automatically) I'm sure that can be arranged. ;)
Many thanks.
Now we can return to what really matters, flying, fouling goblins :/
mefet: Now we can return to what really matters, flying, fouling goblins :/
One turn TD with flying Goblin:
1. Be the receiving team of course.
2. Put the Troll near the centre of the scrimmage line as much as possible but only have one or no opponent next to it.
(If there is an opponent next to the Troll you need to push it away to the side with a differenet player - not the Troll! - before you attempt the throw.)
3. Put a Goblin next to the troll, not behind it.
4. Pick up the ball and hand it to the Goblin. For an AG3 team this means 3+ for pick-up and 3+ for handover.
5. Activate the troll (Really Stupid, 2+) and step in front of the goblin into the opponents half. You want that extra square.
6. Grab the Goblin (Always Hungry, 2+) and throw it as far as possible (Pass, 3+). this pass is never accurate, it will always scatter. Cross you fingers that it doesn't scatter back.
7. Goblin has to land (agility roll, 4+, but gets more difficult if Goblin lands in opposing tackle zone).
8. Make TD if end zone is within reach (keep in mind that a normal Goblin ALWAYS dodges on 3+).

So you would need to roll at least 3+, 3+, 2+, 2+, 3+, 4+ and maybe one or two going-for-its and dodges.

(If you play Underworld and have to hand over the ball from a Skaven to the Goblin you also need to do an Animosity roll, 2+).
Post edited November 18, 2013 by Piranjade
kanarek: guys, is anyone in contact with Jolly?

I sent him message last week, on steam and in game, but I am still waiting for the reply. If you can push him/her a bit, I will appreciate it:).
Hi, Sry i didnt got anything in Steam ... send you a PM so that we can make a Date ;)
http://wikisend.com/download/251854/Weekly_S3_D2_R3_MafiaK1-Hawk.db

my game against hawk.

and im going to play against cspvg tomorrow around 8pm CET
kanarek: guys, is anyone in contact with Jolly?

I sent him message last week, on steam and in game, but I am still waiting for the reply. If you can push him/her a bit, I will appreciate it:).
jol1yroger: Hi, Sry i didnt got anything in Steam ... send you a PM so that we can make a Date ;)
NP. It happens.

Admins: We agreed to play our match today afternoon and it will be epic!
Game over, can we get it validated ?

thx
Oh btw. first Victory for the Orks (3:0) Bad Luck for the Skaven today
ALL GAMES ARE PLAYED, MATCH DAY 5 HAS BEGUN!

As usual, please contact your opponents and get the ball rolling! :D
Aggghhh!!! Another week without a match!!!
I have to play against M0rtrek, who also have left the league...sigh, I'll wait for the next week then...
tried the Troll in single player... I definitely want that dude in my gog-team. :)
Is realrocker1989 still playing or do I hav ehim mixed up with someone else?