It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Hey, I don't want to be all public about this but I have contacted my opponent today and so far no reply. Yes, I realize that there are time differences so I am announcing that I am still available to play our match :) Also, I have been informed that Steviec85 may be having some important matters that need to be taken care of so there's also that.

Not sure what to do as I don't want to be pushy or anything. Mods, please help.
Piranjade: If there has been no attempt by StevieC85 to contact you, and if you have tried to contact him several days ago then it will be an autowin for you if you guys cannot play tonight (tonight referring to your timezone).
He has contacted me 2 days ago but I figure I'd ask one more time in the thread since today is the last match day for the week...
JudasIscariot: He has contacted me 2 days ago but I figure I'd ask one more time in the thread since today is the last match day for the week...
OK...
And what did he say?
iippo: d68 is a bit misleading description (it doesnt give result from 1-68) - it means rolling d6 & d8. D6 for "tens" and d8 for "singles". Or whatever you call them in proper english... Note results 61-68 = dead -> in plain speak, if you get CAS result - its death 1/6 of the time.
mystral: The computer game probably does roll a d68 though, which is what matters to us.
Is there any way to know what dice the game actually rolls for various things, btw?
well it cant roll 01-68 as it would change the odds...

Anyways, pretty much every other dice should be d6 / 2d6, except that one injury dice that is d8. i think dice log shows only the result as X + Y +- modifiers, but thats it.
iippo: except that one injury dice that is d8.
The scatter die too ;-)
I heard you need replacements.

I guess "Deep and Bloody" have to start sooner as expected.
chaos_panda: I heard you need replacements.

I guess "Deep and Bloody" have to start sooner as expected.
Deep and Bloody is officially in and is in Division 2.
Hey if you're bored Zeta and I are gonna play a practice game right now! Usual twitch location ;)

Edit: Nothing like a broken mouse to ruin a practice game. Woo!
Post edited November 12, 2013 by rcthedigitalhero
And the League moves on to MATCH DAY 4!

We welcome back Chaos_Panda, who is a veteran of the last season but will try a new team now!

And we still have one opening to fill so please ask around if somebody wants to join us!
Piranjade: And the League moves on to MATCH DAY 4!

We welcome back Chaos_Panda, who is a veteran of the last season but will try a new team now!

And we still have one opening to fill so please ask around if somebody wants to join us!
Which is the team that has dropped from the league?
I ask because I have to play this week against Steviec85 Ulthuan High Elves, and it could be pointless to try to contact him if he has left the game.
mefet: Which is the team that has dropped from the league?
I ask because I have to play this week against Steviec85 Ulthuan High Elves, and it could be pointless to try to contact him if he has left the game.
Arcturas and m0rtrek have left. Chaos_Panda has replaced Arcturas.
How can I contact Steviec85 here on gog?
I don't seem to be able to find any message from him, and I don't know how to send a pm to a user without the orange om thing near the user portrait....
mefet: How can I contact Steviec85 here on gog?
I don't seem to be able to find any message from him, and I don't know how to send a pm to a user without the orange om thing near the user portrait....
Stevie's post.
Everyone has orange PM button next to portrait. Only one you can't see is you own because you can't send messages to youreslf. :-)
If no one takes up mortrek's place I might even win a match this season
Vitek: Everyone has orange PM button next to portrait.
Everyone who has opted to receiving PMs has the button. If one has opted out of receiving PMs (like Elenarie for example) doesn't have the PM button visible.
mefet: How can I contact Steviec85 here on gog?
Vitek: Stevie's post.
Everyone has orange PM button next to portrait. Only one you can't see is you own because you can't send messages to youreslf. :-)
Yeah, I know, I was asking if it was possible to send a message to someone just knowing his username.
But thanks for the link, just what I needed ;)