It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Anyone know how to get in touch with Steviec85? I can play our match at any time :)
Have you sent him a PM?

Or you could ask Hawk, I think they know each other.
I havent yet been able to get hold of Psyringe online this week, but hopefully we'll manage to play the match at somepoint this weekend. will update when i know more.
iippo: I havent yet been able to get hold of Psyringe online this week, but hopefully we'll manage to play the match at somepoint this weekend. will update when i know more.
Check your PM. ;)
The Expendables and Brok'd Nose Brigade game should be starting within 30 minutes or so
Norse vs Orc will start soon.
woodies vs vampires going to start in the next xxx minutes.
JudasIscariot: Anyone know how to get in touch with Steviec85? I can play our match at any time :)
Piranjade: Have you sent him a PM?

Or you could ask Hawk, I think they know each other.
Just PMed Hawk. Thanks :)
btw hows the S2 prize thing going on, i believe there hasnt been post about for awhile and i have keys to send :)
iippo: btw hows the S2 prize thing going on, i believe there hasnt been post about for awhile and i have keys to send :)
I think there were 2 more people after me :)

FYI I redeemed The Void from GG from Psyringe :)
Woodies vs Vampires will start now! :)

Regarding prize pool: Two more prizes to pick from S1, then I'll do a list for S2. Will be taken care of. :)
Norse vs Orcs ended in a 1-1 Tie.

Was 1-0 for the most of the match, but on a last turn No Reroll Miracle, recovered the ball in the Endzone

*Edit* Aningan beat me to it
Post edited November 10, 2013 by Realrocker07
Norse vs Orcs finished 1-1

http://wikisend.com/download/595188/Weekly_S3_D1_R3_Aningan-Realrocker07.db
I've PM'd you Judas. Sorry about the delay. I've been crazy busy. As I told him in the PM, I'll be available to play tomorrow, but if we can't work that out, I'll concede the game for delaying so long.
Steviec85: I've PM'd you Judas. Sorry about the delay. I've been crazy busy. As I told him in the PM, I'll be available to play tomorrow, but if we can't work that out, I'll concede the game for delaying so long.
Me, not available for an Elf smashin'? Oh nooooo, it's on like Donkey Kong even if I have to stay awake till 3 AM :D
Nagarythe Decadence vs. The Roving Band starting now!