It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just played my match against Vitek. Really had a good time (probably because half my team was not in the injury box this time).

Through a couple of miracles i managed to end the game 2-1 in my favor. I managed to injury half of the lizardmen team and only suffered one injury myself. Even though the numbers were in really in my favor i had to work hard to score because str 4 sauruses with block are a pain to deal with when i dont have any strong/useful players on my team :).

For a replay check: https://www.dropbox.com/s/54vmkierohqij6c/Weekly_S3_D2_R3_Vitek-Arnob8911.db
Also: A Kroxigor TD. Now that you don't see every day :D
E_A: Also: A Kroxigor TD. Now that you don't see every day :D
He was waiting for his last 1SPP to level up for several games and then he gets it by scoring TD. How nuffle. :-)
E_A: Also: A Kroxigor TD. Now that you don't see every day :D
Kroxi TD and Beast of Nurgle TD in the same season?!

Man, my Ogre needs to step his game up.
dont worry Zeta, he will just eat the ball and burp, but if you can score two times in one match with him:)
I have question. How are those injury rolls calculated. Mainly what influences that plus number on roll. Why do they differ so much? Why do you have +5 to beat armor and other time only +1 making the roll impossible.
I guess it's something obvious but through 52 hours of gameplay I still wasn't able to figure out what makes it tick.
I tried to observe it in several matches already but I came to no conclusion and it almost seem random to me.
Vitek: I have question. How are those injury rolls calculated. Mainly what influences that plus number on roll. Why do they differ so much? Why do you have +5 to beat armor and other time only +1 making the roll impossible.
I guess it's something obvious but through 52 hours of gameplay I still wasn't able to figure out what makes it tick.
I tried to observe it in several matches already but I came to no conclusion and it almost seem random to me.
http://www.level10.org/wiki/index.php?title=Knock_downs_and_injuries
Hi guys. I haven´t finish the predictions for Division 2 so far and I doubt I will do it for this week. But maybe, you will accept small theory talk on Dodging.

1. Dodge roll is an Agility roll with +1 bonus.
2. It is subject to critical success and failure. Natural 1 on dice is always fail and the opposite natural 6 is always success.
3. Dodge roll do not depend on any amount of TZ you are currently in, only on TZ that are on the field you are dodging into. Every TZ gives -1 penalty to roll.
4. To make things simple, I do not calculate with any re-roll (team or from skill like dodge).
5. Enjoy the picture, I hope there is no error except the rounding.
Attachments:
dodgebb.png (42 Kb)
How silly of me. It's just 2d6 roll so the other number is dice roll as well, right?
Way to embarass myself. :-)

re: dodges; my amazing skinks managed to succeed in 2 out of 9 rolls last match and 8 out of 18 the match before. I wonder if it was good idea to get them drunk before each match.
Vitek: How silly of me. It's just 2d6 roll so the other number is dice roll as well, right?
Way to embarass myself. :-)

re: dodges; my amazing skinks managed to succeed in 2 out of 9 rolls last match and 8 out of 18 the match before. I wonder if it was good idea to get them drunk before each match.
d68 is a bit misleading description (it doesnt give result from 1-68) - it means rolling d6 & d8. D6 for "tens" and d8 for "singles". Or whatever you call them in proper english... Note results 61-68 = dead -> in plain speak, if you get CAS result - its death 1/6 of the time.
iippo: d68 is a bit misleading description (it doesnt give result from 1-68) - it means rolling d6 & d8. D6 for "tens" and d8 for "singles". Or whatever you call them in proper english... Note results 61-68 = dead -> in plain speak, if you get CAS result - its death 1/6 of the time.
The computer game probably does roll a d68 though, which is what matters to us.
Is there any way to know what dice the game actually rolls for various things, btw?
hmm......................~

if there's no one to fill in the 'left' spot, i'll gladly play 2 teams.
mystral: The computer game probably does roll a d68 though, which is what matters to us.
How do you know? And what happens when the result is (say) 59, or any other number that would be present on a d68, but is not covered by the Blood Bowl rules?

mystral: Is there any way to know what dice the game actually rolls for various things, btw?
Well, the _results_ of most dice rolls are given in the match log of course, but the game does not tell you which types of dice it rolls exactly. Apparently, players are supposed to "know" that.

I found that rather confusing when I started playing the game - for example, I noticed that block dice had 5 possible results, and I suspected that the board game wouldn't apply 5-sided dice. Obviously, one result had to be present twice. But it was surprisingly hard to figure out which one - The game doesn't tell you, the manual doesn't tell you, the rules don't tell you (they were written for a board, where every player could just look at the dice in the box), and I didn't find that information in forums either (too basic, apparently). I eventually had to google an image of a block die to find out that "Push" appears twice.
Post edited November 12, 2013 by Psyringe
Hey, I don't want to be all public about this but I have contacted my opponent today and so far no reply. Yes, I realize that there are time differences so I am announcing that I am still available to play our match :) Also, I have been informed that Steviec85 may be having some important matters that need to be taken care of so there's also that.

Not sure what to do as I don't want to be pushy or anything. Mods, please help.
JudasIscariot: Hey, I don't want to be all public about this but I have contacted my opponent today and so far no reply. Yes, I realize that there are time differences so I am announcing that I am still available to play our match :) Also, I have been informed that Steviec85 may be having some important matters that need to be taken care of so there's also that.

Not sure what to do as I don't want to be pushy or anything. Mods, please help.
If there has been no attempt by StevieC85 to contact you, and if you have tried to contact him several days ago then it will be an autowin for you if you guys cannot play tonight (tonight referring to your timezone).