It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humans, Xenomorphs, Hunters - one of them is the deadliest species in the Universe!

Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000, a suspenseful Sci-Fi first-person shooter with three very different single-player campaigns, one for each species, and a frantic multiplayer mode, is available FREE for 48 hours on GOG.com, as a part of our GOG Galaxy beta tests!

Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 features the Colonial Marine, Alien and Predator Campaigns and the frenetic single-player Skirmish mode from the original title: Alien Versus Predator Gold Edition, which was released to massive acclaim in 2000. It's been updated for modern systems and includes support for Xbox 360 Controller. The three most ferocious species in the universe in a bloodthirsty battle for the ultimate prize: survival. Take your pick: be a Colonial Marine, a Predator or an Alien. Fight through suspense-filled environments: from starships and space stations to colonial bases and eerie planetscapes. One wrong move turns you from hunter to prey. Deathmatch, Species Deathmatch, Predator Tag, and Cooperative modes avait for you in the multiplayer section!

How to get the game for free? Simply sign up for the next stage of GOG Galaxy beta tests and an e-mail with your activation code will be sent to you within the next few days. You'll be helping us to analyze and improve the performance of the multiplayer component of GOG Galaxy, our DRM-free online gaming platform, by playing this acclaimed dynamic first person shooter! The game will be added to your account and yours to keep forever. Don't wait - you can only sign up until Friday, October 17, at 9:59AM GMT.
We're started sending out the last (and the biggest) batch of keys - essentially everyone who signed up should be getting their key in the matter of the next few hours (we really have a A LOT of signups :).

Although the game includes full single player campaign, we'd most appreciate if you could please join or host a multiplayer match today - our reason behind this give-away was to test Galaxy multiplayer in the first place :). In case of problems or if you want to share feedback, please use our dedicated forum: http://www.gog.com/forum/aliens_versus_predator_classic_2000

PS: If you won't get your key by end of Tuesday, please do:
1. check your spam folder - if our mail isn't there, then
2. contact our Support
Post edited October 20, 2014 by Destro
teleguy: Well, I contacted support about 3 days ago and I'm still waiting for a response. Luckily someone else sent me a key.
Ah that is good. Yeah support sometimes takes a bit of time, but great that someone gave you a key :-)
dodger: Just wanted to thank you guys for allowing everyone with an account to sign up for Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000. You fine folk at GOG.com are doing a great job, and speaking as a long time gamer (in their mid 30's), I'd just like to say thanks and keep up the great work!
i don't have receveid my key
dodger: Just wanted to thank you guys for allowing everyone with an account to sign up for Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000. You fine folk at GOG.com are doing a great job, and speaking as a long time gamer (in their mid 30's), I'd just like to say thanks and keep up the great work!
teoleo: i don't have receveid my key
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_aliens_vs_predator_classic_2000/post778

Contact support.
Destro: We're started sending out the last (and the biggest) batch of keys - essentially everyone who signed up should be getting their key in the matter of the next few hours (we really have a A LOT of signups :).

Although the game includes full single player campaign, we'd most appreciate if you could please join or host a multiplayer match today - our reason behind this give-away was to test Galaxy multiplayer in the first place :). In case of problems or if you want to share feedback, please use our dedicated forum: http://www.gog.com/forum/aliens_versus_predator_classic_2000

PS: If you won't get your key by end of Tuesday, please do:
1. check your spam folder - if our mail isn't there, then
2. contact our Support
just following up in case things aren't working as expected (read, FYI). Your post lead me to believe everyone who entered would be active in the beta. I have not received a key. I did contact support and have not heard back since the automatic email from 2 days ago indicating I have a ticket number.

If we all aren't supposed to be entered, that might need to be clarified. Thanks for your time.
hucklebarry: ...
Huck, I was optimistic that I'd have time for multiplayer testing, and so I signed up for a key. Of course, I actually have no time for anything. I can't keep my end of the GOG bargain, so I'm sending you my (as yet unredeemed) key. Enjoy!
Just as a general bit of feedback (I noticed this with the Witcher AG as well): It would be really cool if the player would get to choose the player name that is displayed during online matches. While my name being permanently displayed as "fronzelneekbu" does have its charm, there are times where I would prefer to use my online moniker of choice ".:::oOxXxSiKkHeDsHoTzZ360NoScOpExXxOo:::.". At the moment, this is unfortunately not possible... :(
Post edited October 29, 2014 by fronzelneekburm
fronzelneekburm: Just as a general bit of feedback (I noticed this with the Witcher AG as well): It would be really cool if the player would get to choose the player name that is displayed during online matches. While my name being permanently displayed as "fronzelneekbu" does have its charm, there are times where I would prefer to use my online moniker of choice ".:::oOxXxSiKkHeDsHoTzZ360NoScOpExXxOo:::.". At the moment, this is unfortunately not possible... :(
why not use the one everybody calls you behind your back: Pisspants McGee!?
fronzelneekburm: ".:::oOxXxSiKkHeDsHoTzZ360NoScOpExXxOo:::."
Tricksy plan! You could probably kill me three times while I decipher your name.
Got my key today, finally. :)
Had my first go on multiplayer was great fun, sorry for killing a marine [my score went from 4 to -1] errr too triger happy I guess.

Is there a central game server, or is it upto a player to host the server.

was great fun anyway. max amount of players I saw was six.
So great, registering for AVP giveaway, asking very polite all the time in here, contacting support who said they will resend it to me...almost 4 weeks ago by now...nothing happened :/ I'm done
Johnny_Pfosten: So great, registering for AVP giveaway, asking very polite all the time in here, contacting support who said they will resend it to me...almost 4 weeks ago by now...nothing happened :/ I'm done
Same here. Nothing in the mail! Was it just a lousy scam?

Edit: 11-28-14:
Maybe I haven't bought enough?
Well sry', I'll try to do better next time.

And, now I'm at it. The free (Witcher 2 + a "movie") stamp system. It does not not work - if you own Witcher 2, already or?

Y.T. Gasivodo

*YES! I'm a heckler! I know;-)
Post edited November 28, 2014 by Gasivodo
For those still who still have not received their codes from the giveaway, make sure you contact Support: http://www.gog.com/support/contact
Just contacted support, never got my code either.
:(
Dave3d: Just contacted support, never got my code either.
:(
Same here, never got a code in my e-mail.