It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humans, Xenomorphs, Hunters - one of them is the deadliest species in the Universe!

Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000, a suspenseful Sci-Fi first-person shooter with three very different single-player campaigns, one for each species, and a frantic multiplayer mode, is available FREE for 48 hours on GOG.com, as a part of our GOG Galaxy beta tests!

Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 features the Colonial Marine, Alien and Predator Campaigns and the frenetic single-player Skirmish mode from the original title: Alien Versus Predator Gold Edition, which was released to massive acclaim in 2000. It's been updated for modern systems and includes support for Xbox 360 Controller. The three most ferocious species in the universe in a bloodthirsty battle for the ultimate prize: survival. Take your pick: be a Colonial Marine, a Predator or an Alien. Fight through suspense-filled environments: from starships and space stations to colonial bases and eerie planetscapes. One wrong move turns you from hunter to prey. Deathmatch, Species Deathmatch, Predator Tag, and Cooperative modes avait for you in the multiplayer section!

How to get the game for free? Simply sign up for the next stage of GOG Galaxy beta tests and an e-mail with your activation code will be sent to you within the next few days. You'll be helping us to analyze and improve the performance of the multiplayer component of GOG Galaxy, our DRM-free online gaming platform, by playing this acclaimed dynamic first person shooter! The game will be added to your account and yours to keep forever. Don't wait - you can only sign up until Friday, October 17, at 9:59AM GMT.
We're started sending out the last (and the biggest) batch of keys - essentially everyone who signed up should be getting their key in the matter of the next few hours (we really have a A LOT of signups :).

Although the game includes full single player campaign, we'd most appreciate if you could please join or host a multiplayer match today - our reason behind this give-away was to test Galaxy multiplayer in the first place :). In case of problems or if you want to share feedback, please use our dedicated forum: http://www.gog.com/forum/aliens_versus_predator_classic_2000

PS: If you won't get your key by end of Tuesday, please do:
1. check your spam folder - if our mail isn't there, then
2. contact our Support
Post edited October 20, 2014 by Destro
timstacks12: i have two question when will i get my code a been sign up for 2 days and on the first day i sign up for the gog.com galaxy and will we get free games for beta tester other than aliens vs predator P.S will i get mines later because i signed up two days ago
More codes will be sent out after the weekend, so tomorrow or on tuesday. If you have not received your code yet, you will get it within the next 2 days. Concerning extra free games, no one really knows at the moment, but I don't think it is very likely that there will be an extra giveaway. Maybe at some point there will be more free games for beta testers, but maybe not.
shaktor10: Where do I redeem the code?
real.geizterfahr: Click the code in your mail. It's a link sending you directly to the page where you have to redeem it.
There is no link, in the mail it just says:
"Hi,

This is an automated message.
Your support request "Alien vs Predator 2000 Classic Code" has been received. It has been assigned ticket number OPJIK7E4.

If you want to tell us more about this issue, please answer this email.

We will do our best to help you.

Regards,

GOG.com Support"
And no link.
No key here yet. Wooo!!!
Running the beta test in the weekend would have been perfect for me, but during the week it could maybe be a problem..
(anyway, I've redeemed the game for now)
Post edited October 19, 2014 by phaolo
Got my code, installed, playing. (I have the retail Gold version too that I played a bit years ago, but this is preferable)

Is there any reason to play the three campaigns in order (Alien, Marine, Predator), or is there any order, ie. any story connecting the three campaigns, or reference to earlier campaigns?

I figured I originally wanted to play the Marine campaign first (then Alien, then Predator), but Alien campaign is first in the list.
Post edited October 19, 2014 by timppu
real.geizterfahr: Click the code in your mail. It's a link sending you directly to the page where you have to redeem it.
shaktor10: There is no link, in the mail it just says:
"Hi,

Your support request "Alien vs Predator 2000 Classic Code" has been received. It has been assigned ticket number OPJIK7E4.

Regards,

GOG.com Support"
And no link.
Well, that is because that's not the mail with your code. This mail is exacty what it says it is: An automated response regarding your "Alien vs Predator 2000 Classic Code" support request (I guess you asked support why you didn't recieve your code yet?). OPJIK7E4 is not the code for Alien vs Predator. OPJIK7E4 is the number of your support ticket.
shaktor10: There is no link, in the mail it just says:
"Hi,

Regards,

GOG.com Support"
And no link.
real.geizterfahr: Well, that is because that's not the mail with your code. This mail is exacty what it says it is: An automated response regarding your "Alien vs Predator 2000 Classic Code" support request (I guess you asked support why you didn't recieve your code yet?). OPJIK7E4 is not the code for Alien vs Predator. OPJIK7E4 is the number of your support ticket.
Ok but when do I get my ticket? I signed up in friday I think
Damn, such a great giveaway, and I missed it :/
Still receive no AvP yet. I've signed up on time for GOG Galaxy. Hopes are slim now :(
HG1995: How long does it take to get a conformation email after sign up?
Signed up 4 - 5 hours ago.
Destro: There is no confirmation email after signup - you will get an email together with the code (if you're worried if we have your email you can try signing up for the beta again - it will tell you if the email exists).

Codes wise: although we sent some codes today, and will send more tomorrow to check for any potential networking issues, majority of codes will be sent after our signups conclude and once we have any potential issues ironed out, to try to generate as big stress test as possible... which probably will be after the weekend, not before - be patient please :)
umm i did sign up to it at the start of it and i still didnt get any code or coniformation email. help? please?
CaptainBlubber: Still receive no AvP yet. I've signed up on time for GOG Galaxy. Hopes are slim now :(
It'll take a few days. Don't worry. I'm waiting as well. When you have so many people signing up, there's bound to be delays in sending the keys.
Destro: There is no confirmation email after signup - you will get an email together with the code (if you're worried if we have your email you can try signing up for the beta again - it will tell you if the email exists).

Codes wise: although we sent some codes today, and will send more tomorrow to check for any potential networking issues, majority of codes will be sent after our signups conclude and once we have any potential issues ironed out, to try to generate as big stress test as possible... which probably will be after the weekend, not before - be patient please :)
PancakeGod: umm i did sign up to it at the start of it and i still didnt get any code or coniformation email. help? please?
You are funny. You are quoting the mail that is stating THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION MAIL but still you are complaining that you haven't received one. It seems as if this has to be written every 20 minutes but IT CAN TAKE UNTIL TUESDAY OR EVEN LONGER so there is no need to worry at all.
Maybe I should stop looking at this thread so I can stop myself from facepalming. *le sigh*
mistermumbles: Maybe I should stop looking at this thread so I can stop myself from facepalming. *le sigh*
I just hope that real.geizterfahr doesn't blow a gasket. :P
shaktor10: Ok but when do I get my ticket? I signed up in friday I think
What do you mean when you say "ticket"? An answer from support? They don't work at weekends, so probably next week. Or the code for the game? Probably monday or tuesday.
Grargar: I just hope that real.geizterfahr doesn't blow a gasket. :P
Don't worry. I've learned to enjoy this thread. No matter how hard the day was -> this thread makes me smile!

And now I'll hop into the Meat Factory and try to learn how to play the Marine. @everyone who already has his code: Join "Hammertime" deathmatch and kick some Alien butts :D

edit: Forget it... Multiplayer's dead this evening. 20 minutes and not a single player joined the match -.- Can't wait for those codes to go out on monday and tuesday. Finally I'll have the possibility to shoot everyone who asked when his code will arrive >;-)
Post edited October 19, 2014 by real.geizterfahr