It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alm888: I must respectfully reject the proposal, as I did not pay GOG for a Windows™ game and expect proper support.
Supplying the needed libraries manually seems to be a better idea.
vv221: ./play.it provides the missing library for Undertale, in addition to dependencies handling and a required workaround to avoid a crash on AMD GPU: Install Undertale on Linux
Sorry, I'm a proud Fedora user, so I must reject your offer also. :) But worry not, I have my 32bit copies of libraries backed up on my RAID1 HDD and know how to use LD_PRELOAD in a script. :D

Besides, I did not give you money for your support for the game, then why it is you who are trying to help customers and not GOG's technical support or Linux packaging department?
dtgreene: For Undertale, I just run the Windows version under WINE; chances are the other games using that engine would also work well that way.

Of course, I question why a single-player game needs an encryption library, especially since it's one of those libraries that has been known to break ABI compatibility.
Alm888: I must respectfully reject the proposal, as I did not pay GOG for a Windows™ game and expect proper support.
Supplying the needed libraries manually seems to be a better idea.

And speaking of WINE…
Truth007: How can I tell if a game is native or uses wine on the gog store page? Anyone know?
Alm888: Normally, it is stated in the "system requirements" part of the game page (see attachment) as is in case of "Flatout 2".
Thanks. Also I am assuming anything that mentions things in the "other" section are also wine? For example sometimes it mentions things like libc6:i386, etc

btw do you know how gog determines if they sell a native version vs a wine version?
Alm888: Besides, I did not give you money for your support for the game, then why it is you who are trying to help customers (…)
Feel free to send any amount of money my way ;P

Alm888: (…) and not GOG's technical support or Linux packaging department?
I honestly doubt GOG still has anything even remotely looking like a Linux team…

---

Truth007: btw do you know how gog determines if they sell a native version vs a wine version?
They do not make WINE wrappers any longer.
Post edited 2 days ago by vv221
Alm888: Besides, I did not give you money for your support for the game, then why it is you who are trying to help customers (…)
vv221: Feel free to send any amount of money my way ;P

Alm888: (…) and not GOG's technical support or Linux packaging department?
vv221: I honestly doubt GOG still has anything even remotely looking like a Linux team…

---

Truth007: btw do you know how gog determines if they sell a native version vs a wine version?
vv221: They do not make WINE wrappers any longer.
then how gog does their versions?
agentur web design hance they will keep the 64bit version. ==> Zero. Nada. Null. ;)
Upstream support for that branch of openssl ran out in the beginning of the year iirc, so the package got dropped for 20.04.
For 32bit and for 64bit.
This is the problem that I mentioned at the end of my post. But it has nothing to do with the whole discussion about phasing out 32bit support. This problem about cl
Boka din tjänst online
Städ - Flytt & Vardagsservice
Nordjouren
Nordjouren | Städ - Flytt & Vardagsservice
Billig städfirma Göteborg
Billig städhjälp Göteborg
Hemstädning göteborg
Städfirma Göteborg
Städhjälp Göteborg
Dödsbo Falkenberg
dödsbo köpes Falkenberg
dödsbo röjning Falkenberg