It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hollunder: Just curious, does anyone know what this is? From the Linux version of Stardew Valley.

$ ldd libGalaxyPeer64.so
Yes, it's known. That's why it's usable with Comet.
Post edited February 16, 2020 by shmerl
hollunder: Just curious, does anyone know what this is? From the Linux version of Stardew Valley.

$ ldd libGalaxyPeer64.so
shmerl: Yes, it's known. That's why it's usable with Comet.
Ah! Never heard of that one, thanks. It's only a part of what's missing on Linux but perhaps a nice first step.
Regarding Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus:

Does anyone know if the expansion has a Linux installer too? I see the base game listed with Linux as a supported platform but not the DLC. Another thing I noticed is that the Linux System Requirements for the base game are also missing.

If anyone owns the game and can shed some light I'd be grateful. :)
Post edited March 08, 2020 by Ganni1987
Ganni1987: Regarding Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus:

Does anyone know if the expansion has a Linux installer too? I see the base game listed with Linux as a supported platform but not the DLC. Another thing I noticed is that the Linux System Requirements for the base game are also missing.

If anyone owns the game and can shed some light I'd be grateful. :)
Hi Ganni,

this (images attached) is what I get when I look at my Library:

At first, linux installers show up for the DLCs as well, but if I click on any of them a download of an .exe is starting.
If I chose "Windows" or "Mac" in the upper left and switch back to linux again, I get the second picture, where it says
the DLCs for linux are not (yet?) available.

So, for answering your question regarding DLCs for linux: No, it doesn't seem so. (I'm still waiting for them to show up...)
Attachments:
i dont comment much, or read forums. only when looking for some tips,tricks,or fixes..

but i will say

running GOG games (windows) or the galaxy clients isnt going to be straightforward.

im a tinkerer, i enjoy finding a problem and attempting to solve it

as such, i have been known to spend 3 days on a problem until i find some way to make it work or declare it futile.

thats linux for me, i do not expect windows games or software to work "out of the box" on linux

* what i do expect is a linux application, or source github compile to work.

notes:
i do not have wine or lutris or anything like that installed

what i do have, is a clone of steam proton isolated to its own folder for testing.

clicking a ".exe" does not open wine or anything

with this in mind, i create scripts to attempt to troubleshoot specific games
putting winetricks/protontricks into it and finding what works

same for dosbox, i have 3 versions of dosbox for testing and one for use.

i dont use whatever gog gives you, or whatever steam gives you.
i take the files out and put them in my test folders and make my own config.

those are my choices