It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Call of Cthulhu can be had at an all time low price of 9.70 USD
https://us.gamesplanet.com/game/call-of-cthulhu-steam-key--3719-1

To get the deal you add the game to cart and In the My Cart area where it says Redeem a voucher you can use this particular voucher code below
BD7D3-0947D
Post edited May 23, 2020 by gog_ultima
Devoler Digital Build Your Own Bundle on Humble Store

Select 3 games for an 85% discount, 4 games for an 88% discount, or 5 games for a 90% discount.
mchack: so https://www.epicgames.com/store/ has a „mega sale“ like around christmas they give out respawning 10€ coupons on every game at or above 14.99€

so they sell:

witcher 3 goty 4.99€
far cry 5 4.99€
Assassins Creed Odysee 9.79€
etc.

oh and they are giving out GTA V for free
damn. that‘s a sale indeed.
Epic games is awesome , I think I have 80+ free games on there now, dont understand the hate for them at all.
mchack: so https://www.epicgames.com/store/ has a „mega sale“ like around christmas they give out respawning 10€ coupons on every game at or above 14.99€

so they sell:

witcher 3 goty 4.99€
far cry 5 4.99€
Assassins Creed Odysee 9.79€
etc.

oh and they are giving out GTA V for free
damn. that‘s a sale indeed.
summitus: Epic games is awesome , I think I have 80+ free games on there now, dont understand the hate for them at all.
Oh, where to begin on this one?

A lot of people do not like that they (Epic) are buying up games from 3rd party companies to make those 3rd party games exclusive to their store for the PC platform for a certain amount of time (it's often been 6 months to a year or so - see Metro Exodus, Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw, Hades, Borderlands 3, etc etc).

On a platform like PC, where often 3rd party games aren't locked to a specific platform - yeah, that stinks. Not much choice for the consumer - as there's really nobody else to top other's prices; and you just really can't pick to buy a game upon release on your favorite game-store (like say Steam, GOG, Origin, whatever). Up to Epic and dev's/pub's, if they want to ofter up good deals to the consumer.

PC Gamers often expect often 1st party games (i.e. EA owned companies exclusive to Origin, Microsoft games often exclusive to W10 Store/Xbox for PC Platform) to be exclusive on their own store - but not 3rd party stuff.

For games exclusive on Epic Store, it's often Epic Store...or bust, even if it's just for a short time. Often, that can cause higher prices and prices might last longer at those prices, while exclusive somewhere.

One of the great things about games using Steam was - well, you could get a Steam-version almost anywhere from a 3rd party reseller like GMG, Gamersgate, Fanatical, Amazon, Retail store, Humble, etc etc. Just find the cheapest or best price from somewhere, as all of those guys would be battling it out.

One of the few places offering keys from games exclusive on Epic right now is Humble Store.

Also, a lot of people do not like that Epic's platform is just not as feature-rich as Steam - it doesn't really have Community, User Reviews, User Guides, User Forums, and stuff of that sort.

GOG Galaxy is much better than Epic's platform. Epic's platform is very basic, without many features at all.

I cannot knock Epic though for offering good deals by having their regenerating $10 off coupons; also giving away free games like crazy to consumers (and likely paying dev's/pub's a lot of $ to get a freebie - i.e. look at GTA5 for free, that could not have been cheap); and giving dev's/pub's a much better cut (12% cut Epic takes and then there can be other bonuses if you use their Unreal Engine) than Steam would likely offer (about 30%, Steam supposedly takes).
Post edited May 25, 2020 by MysterD
Grargar: Devoler Digital Build Your Own Bundle on Humble Store

Select 3 games for an 85% discount, 4 games for an 88% discount, or 5 games for a 90% discount.
To step aside from the "Epic hot takes", I really wish Devolver would drop the pretense with Noct and either pull it from sale or make it permanently free. The developers have done next to nothing with it and it's sitting in early access as if it were a multi-year marathon.
There is a Cities Skyline bundle on Humble Bundle. It contains quite a few of the DLC additional content packs.
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/cities-skylines?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_1
MysterD: On a platform like PC, where often 3rd party games aren't locked to a specific platform - yeah, that stinks.

...Often, that can cause higher prices and prices might last longer at those prices, while exclusive somewhere.

GOG Galaxy is much better than Epic's platform...
[heavily snipped]
all true. But for me as a gog user pretty much all these points aren‘t really problematic:

1. 3rd party exclusives: Since most games won‘t come out DRM free from the start they are gog „exclusive“ anyway (read not purchasable on gog). If I can‘t buy on gog, it pretty much doesn‘t matter which store it‘s on.

2. prices. By the time titles like Diablo or Morrorwind hit the gog store they‘re cheap to get anywhere anyway. the one year long excluse stuff won‘t matter 10 years later when they become drm free ;) (still waiting for skyrim which is exclusive to steam for about 8 years now) (well, not really waiting since I do own it on steam, but for the arguments sake ;)

3. feature rich-ness: Well since you can play your epic games through gog-galaxy you can use the galaxy community features and don‘t need the epic client for anything but license management.

So for me the difficulty was starting to buy stuff outside of gog. But when that dam broke it was pretty much irrelevant where the drmed games came from. steam/uplay/origin/epic/battlenet/bethesda/rockstarsocialclub/microsoft etc. etc. they‘re all the same amount of not drm free = :(

tl;dr: all stores but gog are equally bad when you are as narrow-minded as me ;)
MysterD: On a platform like PC, where often 3rd party games aren't locked to a specific platform - yeah, that stinks.

...Often, that can cause higher prices and prices might last longer at those prices, while exclusive somewhere.

GOG Galaxy is much better than Epic's platform...
[heavily snipped]
mchack: all true. But for me as a gog user pretty much all these points aren‘t really problematic:

1. 3rd party exclusives: Since most games won‘t come out DRM free from the start they are gog „exclusive“ anyway (read not purchasable on gog). If I can‘t buy on gog, it pretty much doesn‘t matter which store it‘s on.

2. prices. By the time titles like Diablo or Morrorwind hit the gog store they‘re cheap to get anywhere anyway. the one year long excluse stuff won‘t matter 10 years later when they become drm free ;) (still waiting for skyrim which is exclusive to steam for about 8 years now) (well, not really waiting since I do own it on steam, but for the arguments sake ;)

3. feature rich-ness: Well since you can play your epic games through gog-galaxy you can use the galaxy community features and don‘t need the epic client for anything but license management.

So for me the difficulty was starting to buy stuff outside of gog. But when that dam broke it was pretty much irrelevant where the drmed games came from. steam/uplay/origin/epic/battlenet/bethesda/rockstarsocialclub/microsoft etc. etc. they‘re all the same amount of not drm free = :(

tl;dr: all stores but gog are equally bad when you are as narrow-minded as me ;)
#PatientGamer for the DRM-FREE win here (for you)!

I will add Non-Steam games to Steam, as I do like a lot of Steam's features - Big Picture Mode, sending my signal from my PC to my 4K TV wireless via Steam App, built in controller support for older titles, etc etc.

Obviously, I'm not as patient as you, in many cases! I often go w/ best price and when I'm actually looking to play a certain game. I'm tolerant of Steam and other DRM's, but of course prefer No DRM.

For example, would be nice to see games like Dragon Age Inquisition on GOG one day, to avoid the EA Origin requirement and get Denuvo away from it - even though I own it already on Origin.

I am willing to re-buy games on GOG for the DRM-FREE part, if I can get them cheap enough or feel my hands needs to be forced for some reason (i.e. something's protected by Denuvo, StarForce, Securom, Tages, SolidShield, and/or any other annoying DRM's).

Though, I do wish more companies would support GOG Connect, as I really don't want to always re-buy stuff on GOG that I actually already have on Steam (since I already own tons of games on Steam).
Post edited May 27, 2020 by MysterD
For anyone on the fence about Cities Skylines (the current Humble Bundle), if you're a fan of the older SimCity games (2000, 3000, 4) you'll probably enjoy it because it feels and plays exactly like a direct sequel to those games. I'm a big fan of SimCity 2000, I'm currently playing Cities Skylines (on PS4 however) and loving it.
Post edited May 28, 2020 by 01kipper
Pick-and-Mix - Build your own Lockdown Bundle  (Fanatical)

1 for $1.00 ($1.39 CAD)   ⁞   5 for $2.99 ($4.19 CAD)   ⁞   10 for $4.99 ($6.99 CAD)

Alien Rage - Unlimited
Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition
Chaos Reborn
Dex
Dungeons - Steam Special Edition
Dungeons 2
Enemy Front
FaceRig
Nihilumbra
Old Man's Journey
Patrician IV - Steam Special Edition
Pony Island
Port Royale 3
Republique
Shuyan Saga
Skullgirls
Skullgirls 2nd Encore Upgrade  (DLC)
The Hex
The Last Leviathan
The Signal From Tölva
Tropico 3 - Steam Special Edition
Who's Your Daddy
World's Dawn
Anybody else get a humble choice premium coupon from Humble?

Sadly,

[i]Get Humble Choice Premium for $3.43/month for 6 months!
Don't miss this amazing deal! Subscribe by May 28 at 11:59pm PST to pay only $3.43 USD per month for Humble Choice Premium Month-to-Month Plan.

When you subscribe you'll keep your discount rate for the next 6 months. Get great games every month at a lower price per month!
[/i]

Turns out $US3.43 turns into $13.43 Australian, about twice the exchange rate. So I'm not sure whether it was supposed to be $au13.43 or they're just screwing Australians on the exchange rate.
drinnen: Anybody else get a humble choice premium coupon from Humble?

Sadly,

[i]Get Humble Choice Premium for $3.43/month for 6 months!
Don't miss this amazing deal! Subscribe by May 28 at 11:59pm PST to pay only $3.43 USD per month for Humble Choice Premium Month-to-Month Plan.

When you subscribe you'll keep your discount rate for the next 6 months. Get great games every month at a lower price per month!
[/i]

Turns out $US3.43 turns into $13.43 Australian, about twice the exchange rate. So I'm not sure whether it was supposed to be $au13.43 or they're just screwing Australians on the exchange rate.
Yeah, I got one too. But it says $9 per month. Ends tomorrow.

Got me a little bit excited, but $9 is like a billion BRLs right now. So no deal.
Post edited May 28, 2020 by Stooner
Fanatical Kingslayer Bundle 2

Pay €5.39 for the following games:

Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-
Expeditions: Viking
GRID (2019)
Party Hard 2
Party Hard 2: Alien Butt Form (DLC)
Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem Forever: The Doctor Who Cloned Me (DLC)
Duke Nukem Forever: Hail to the Icons Parody Pack (DLC)
Humble Store 505 Games BYOB

Select 3 games for an 80% discount, 4 games for an 83% discount, or 5 games for an 85% discount.
Grargar: Humble Store 505 Games BYOB

Select 3 games for an 80% discount, 4 games for an 83% discount, or 5 games for an 85% discount.
When I first saw this, I thought 505 games on sale? Yes! Then I only see a handfull and realize the publisher is named 505 XD