It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't tend to buy there but they send me updates anyway since I bought there once years ago...

IndieGala's Hump Day bundle:

$1 tier
Disparity
Space Shafrt
Joy Climb

$3.99 tier
Tuebor: I will defend
Has-Been Heroes
Arena Gods
Beat the Game
Armored Kitten
Icycle on Thin Ice
Hide the Body
10 Galagold (whatever that is)

I confess, it mostly looks like junk to me, but Has-Been Heroes looks interesting on paper. It's by FrozenBytes (of Trine fame), and it seems to have lots of bells, whistles and replayability.

Just not sure it's quite my thing...
The contents for Humble Monthly April's bundle have just been revealed. The games are:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Early Unlock)
God Eater 2: Rage Burst (Early Unlock, also includes God Eater: Resurrection)
Mafia III + Sign of the Times (Early Unlock)
Outlast II
Lara Croft GO
Subterrain
AER: Memories of Old
Laser League
Lyric Sonata (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlocks are Dead Rising 4, Kerbal Space Program and Ruiner.
Post edited April 06, 2018 by Grargar
Crusader Kings 2 is free this weekend on Steam, and it's a permanent copy, not a temporary one.
justanoldgamer: Crusader Kings 2 is free this weekend on Steam, and it's a permanent copy, not a temporary one.
Folks are discussing the value of the base game and its 26 DLCs here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/crusader_kings_ii_free_on_steam/
Grargar: The contents for Humble Monthly April's bundle have just been revealed. The games are:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Early Unlock)
God Eater 2: Rage Burst (Early Unlock, also includes God Eater: Resurrection)
Mafia III + Sign of the Times (Early Unlock)
Outlast II
Lara Croft GO
Subterrain
AER: Memories of Old
Laser League
Lyric Sonata (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlocks are Dead Rising 4, Kerbal Space Program and Ruiner.
Oh wow, with "Mafia III" and "Outlast II" that's the first time (I believe) the Humble Monthly bundle would have been a good deal for me ...
PainOfSalvation: Someone asked Humble Bundle on Twitter if it's possible to get GOG codes for Halcyon and Mini Metro instead of Steam keys and Humble Support replied:

"We will certainly take that suggestion into account for the future, but unfortunately what can be distributed is what is being offered at this time, key-wise."
drmike: I've been told here that GoG keys used to appear but everything I;ve seen DRM-free from Humble has been non-GoG.

Haven't bought anything though since the buy out.
I remember they once give GOG keys fro Defender Quest, but it was twinpack, both GOG and Steam.
drmike: I've been told here that GoG keys used to appear but everything I;ve seen DRM-free from Humble has been non-GoG.

Haven't bought anything though since the buy out.
Redfern: I remember they once give GOG keys fro Defender Quest, but it was twinpack, both GOG and Steam.
it's because people abused the system. when for example DQ did this, people assumed they got 3 copies, i.e. they could give away 2 of them, so keep the Humble one, and trade the gOg and Steam key. This is off course not the case.
Redfern: I remember they once give GOG keys fro Defender Quest, but it was twinpack, both GOG and Steam.
amok: it's because people abused the system. when for example DQ did this, people assumed they got 3 copies, i.e. they could give away 2 of them, so keep the Humble one, and trade the gOg and Steam key. This is off course not the case.
Yes, but its shows that just to consider GOG keys its have to be game developer initiative, Humble itself doesnt interested.
amok: it's because people abused the system. when for example DQ did this, people assumed they got 3 copies, i.e. they could give away 2 of them, so keep the Humble one, and trade the gOg and Steam key. This is off course not the case.
Redfern: Yes, but its shows that just to consider GOG keys its have to be game developer initiative, Humble itself doesnt interested.
humble don't care - why should they?

and it is also up to gOg - devs can not generate gOg keys, only gOg can do so. this is different is Steam, where devs can generate keys themselves.
I think the ideal solution to circumvent this problem would be to let the users choose for each game if they want the steam key OR the gog key (which would be drm free so no need for another humblebundle drm free download). No selling "second copies" and I think a lot of people would go for the gog (drm free) option if they had the choice.

EDIT: oops "gaming deals thread" uhm. oh right:

gamestore.razer.com (new official steam/uplay reseller) has wolfenstein II: the new colossus for 24$ and the promocode "rgslaunch15" takes another 15% off that which makes it come down to $20.4 AND after the purchase you get a promocode that takes 15$ off your next purchase (in the next 30 days with $30 minimum order value
Post edited April 09, 2018 by mchack
Knights of Honor is 70% off or 2.99€ on Steam. Weird to realize the game is not on GOG yet.
I don't have deal for you all but I am going to brag about my own I made today. :-)
I managed to get Painkiller: Recurring Evil, Fable III, The Godfather and The Movies (+ Dungeon Keeper 2 but I own taht one already) at library sale. All that for great price of less than 0,25 Euro.
Post edited April 10, 2018 by Vitek
In honor of a rare appearance by Vitek, apparently, Ziggurat is the star deal today on Fanatical - 83% off / $2.49 US

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/ziggurat

About 12 hours / 50% of stock left.
bler144: In honor of a rare appearance by Vitek, apparently, Ziggurat is the star deal today on Fanatical - 83% off / $2.49 US

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/ziggurat

About 12 hours / 50% of stock left.
I must be the only person on the planet who didn't like that game.
tinyE: I must be the only person on the planet who didn't like that game.
I liked the idea of the game. I stopped enjoying it after the first hour or so.

But I can see why other people who are more masochistic might enjoy it.