It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zlaywal: Deus Ex series is up to 85% discounted on STEAM, very tempted to buy. But on Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut, it's not available to play in my country. Almost every SEA nation available, but not my country. Nope, not gonna buy the rest of it.
Socratatus: Whoa! That`s £1.94 pence in the UK. I hate Steam and its bs DRM, but at that price, I`ll buy.

Thanks for the headsup and hopefully you`ll get some karma to help you with something else.
Well According to https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=deus+ex
Deus Ex Invisible War is indeed an all-time low (not including bundles),
but Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition was lower (through square-enix) and other details had lower prices before as well.
zlaywal: Deus Ex series is up to 85% discounted on STEAM, very tempted to buy. But on Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut, it's not available to play in my country. Almost every SEA nation available, but not my country. Nope, not gonna buy the rest of it.
Assert ownership of your private information, and conceal your location with a VPN. IronSocket is my favorite one doing online ordering because their IP addresses haven't been used for credit card fraud like many other VPN's. If you care to do so, use my referral link if you sign up, and it will help me with my bill:

http://aff.ironsocket.com/SHKe
Ignore the warning notice on the store page; You can play it in Indonesia. As a general rule on Steam, if you can access the store page and add it to your cart, you can play it.
I want to add a little something to think about before you start buying games available on GOG at Steam instead. We'll start with just one word:

Roadtrip

Every time I buy something for Steam, I check if it's available at GOG. If it is, most of the time I pass, and buy something else that's not available at GOG. The reason "Roadtrip" always comes to my mind every time I buy on Steam is because if I travel without internet for a while, it will give me time to catch up on my gaming backlog, BUT, not my Steam games because those games won't work without internet.

My GOG games always work.

What do I do if a hurricane knocks out the undersea communication cables to my little island, so I no longer have internet for 6 months? I will play my GOG games. 18 hour ride on the chicken truck? GOG games work. Spending 3 months in a refugee center due to broken levees flooding my city? Everyone else is miserable, but I'm playing my GOG games.

ROADTRIP! GOG is ready.
high rated
The Desolate Hope free on Steam, maybe it was always free I don't know.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/298180/The_Desolate_Hope/

And

Free for a few days: Night of the full moon for Android. Nice single player ccg that has a lot of common features with Dream Quest which is only available on ios. 4 classes (nun, ranger, knight and witch), fast battles with interesting mechanics, only the current game is saved, if you start a new one you lose the previous one. Full review here

https://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/review-night-of-the-full-moon/

I finished with a knight (easiest class) and I found it quite challenging
Post edited May 28, 2018 by Zadalon
Zadalon: Free for a few days: Night of the full moon for Android.
Thanks for the info - downloading it now. +1
The RTS Interloper has gone free on Steam.

I don't know about the online multiplayer part, but the single-player campaigns don't need the client in order to work (at least on Linux). :)
muntdefems: The RTS Interloper has gone free on Steam.

I don't know about the online multiplayer part, but the single-player campaigns don't need the client in order to work (at least on Linux). :)
Thanks for the heads up muntdefems!

I remember the game from early beta tests, was pretty fun.
I can confirm Interloper works fine under Linux without Steam. Downloaded with SteamCMD

If anyone want's to test:
app_license_request 356420
download_depot 356420 356423 Interloper Linux
download_depot 356420 356422 Interloper OSx
download_depot 356420 356421 Interloper Windows
download_depot 356420 356424 Interloper Windows FNA
high rated
Humble ARMA 2018 Bundle

$1
ARMA: Cold War Assault
ARMA: Gold Edition
ARMA Tactics (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
ARMA 2
ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead
ARMA 2: British Armed Forces (DLC)
ARMA 2: Private Military Company (DLC)
ARMA 2: Army of the Czech Republic (DLC)

$15
ARMA 3
ARMA 3 Karts (DLC)
ARMA 3 Helicopters
ARMA 3 Marksmen

$20
ARMA 3 Apex

All games are only available as Steam keys.
Post edited May 30, 2018 by Grargar
Grargar: ARMA Tactics is available for Steam and Android. The rest of the items are only available as Steam keys
Beware: I've just bought the lowest tier for the ARMA Tactics Android build, but it's nowhere to be found in my account. I've opened a support ticket, asking about it.
Grargar: Humble ARMA 2018 Bundle
[...]
ARMA Tactics is available for Steam and Android. The rest of the items are only available as Steam keys
I'm probably missing something obvious, but where does it say android?
Grargar: Humble ARMA 2018 Bundle
[...]
ARMA Tactics is available for Steam and Android. The rest of the items are only available as Steam keys
MightyPinecone: I'm probably missing something obvious, but where does it say android?
This is the wrong thread for this but anyways.

It doesn't say android at all that I can see.

It says Steam: Mac, Windows & Linux
MightyPinecone: I'm probably missing something obvious, but where does it say android?
JunglePredator: This is the wrong thread for this but anyways.

It did have the Android Icon on the picture earlier, but it's gone now.
JunglePredator: This is the wrong thread for this but anyways.

wanderer_27: It did have the Android Icon on the picture earlier, but it's gone now.
Yep, it's not there anymore alright. Hope they'll grant me the refund, then...

PS: See the attached image to see how it was at first.
Attachments:
I so like retroactive removals brought on by copy-paste laziness from the previous year's bundle.