It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

51nikopol: Indie Gala has released a point and click definitive bundle. I am in heaven and need to leave here and buy it immediately.

https://www.indiegala.com/point-and-click-definitive-bundle
fishbaits: " IMPORTANT NOTE: Beholder Coupon Code can be redeemed only on indiegala.com/store and will expire on January 29th, 2018."

That seems dodgy as fuck!
dodgy in what way? they are very open with it, even giving you that warning. you know exactly what you get here.
amok: dodgy in what way? they are very open with it, even giving you that warning. you know exactly what you get here.
Keys shouldn't expire when you've paid money for them. I could (albeit only slightly) understand it when they're freebies, but not when someone's paid for them.
What if someone'd bought it for someone & not realised that someone is afk/holidays etc? They're screwed.
amok: dodgy in what way? they are very open with it, even giving you that warning. you know exactly what you get here.
fishbaits: Keys shouldn't expire when you've paid money for them. I could (albeit only slightly) understand it when they're freebies, but not when someone's paid for them.
What if someone'd bought it for someone & not realised that someone is afk/holidays etc? They're screwed.
its not a key, it is a coupon....
amok: its not a key, it is a coupon....
Ah yerp, I'd missed that part hehe.
Still...why not make them permanent. Same goes for steam vouchers.
Humble Hope for Orphans Bundle

$1
Rising Storm GOTY + All Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer Content
Killing Floor (Also for Mac and Linux)
BLACKHOLE (Also for Mac and Linux) + Soundtrack
IL 2 Sturmovik 1946

BTA
Killing Floor 2
King's Bounty: Platinum Edition (Also for Mac)
Homefront: The Revolution Standard Edition
Tripwire Soundtrack Pack (OSTs for Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm and Killing Floor 1+2)

$10
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
Call to Arms - Full Version
Call to Arms: Deluxe Edition Upgrade
$2 Humble Wallet for Monthly Subscribers

All games are only available as Steam keys.
Post edited January 09, 2018 by Grargar
Grargar: King's Bounty: Platinum Edition (Also for Mac)
I never played a game from the King's Bounty serie and I would prefer the drm-free versions but I read so many times in the dedicated subforum that the GOG versions (all games included) are buggy that I am a bit afraid. So my question is : is it better to play the GOG versions or the Steam versions ?
Post edited January 10, 2018 by MaxFulvus
51nikopol: Indie Gala has released a point and click definitive bundle. I am in heaven and need to leave here and buy it immediately.

An epic bundle for point and click fans or anyone interested in the genre. Yesterday Origins, Silence and Kelvin and the Infamous Machine are the ones I don't have but all on my wishlist. I'll be getting it for those 3

Most fans will have played Gabriel Knight. The Journey Down is very good. Deponia Doomsday and Agatha Christie ABC Murders are on my backlog list. Currently on the second Deponia game.

Beholder at 66% off is an ok deal too for anyone after it as it matches the historic steam low.

@MarkoH01 will probably like this one if he doesn't already have most of them
Post edited January 10, 2018 by supplementscene
51nikopol: ...
supplementscene: An epic bundle for point and click fans or anyone interested in the genre. Yesterday Origins, ...
Warning: This title uses 3rd-party DRM (Denuvo Anti-tamper)

Got this warning from Enhanced Steam.
Grargar: King's Bounty: Platinum Edition (Also for Mac)
MaxFulvus: I never played a game from the King's Bounty serie and I would prefer the drm-free versions but I read so many times in the dedicated subforum that the GOG versions (all games included) are buggy that I am a bit afraid. So my question is : is it better to play the GOG versions or the Steam versions ?
I first bought King's Bounty the Legend here, but is quite buggy. I had to uninstall it, because I couldn't grab some object or interact with buildings. But the game is really good, give it a try for that price. The Platinum edition includes: KB: The Legend, KB: Armored Princess and KB: Crossworlds.
Post edited January 10, 2018 by Esmeralda95
supplementscene: An epic bundle for point and click fans or anyone interested in the genre. Yesterday Origins, ...
gixgox: Warning: This title uses 3rd-party DRM (Denuvo Anti-tamper)

Fo people not too familiar with DRM what does that mean in reality?
gixgox: Warning: This title uses 3rd-party DRM (Denuvo Anti-tamper)

supplementscene: Fo people not too familiar with DRM what does that mean in reality?
I think Wikipedia explains it better than I could do:
Denuvo - Wikipedia

In case you have a Steam account you could join
Steam Curator: Denuvo Games

“The only accurate and complete tracker for Denuvo Anti-Tamper Software games on Steam.”
...edit:grammar...
Post edited January 10, 2018 by gixgox
supplementscene: Fo people not too familiar with DRM what does that mean in reality?
gixgox: I think Wikipedia explains it better than I could do:
Denuvo - Wikipedia

When you have a Steam account you could join

“The only accurate and complete tracker for Denuvo Anti-Tamper Software games on Steam.”
gixgox:
Thanks
gixgox: In case you have a Steam account you could join
Very useful recommendation! Thank you! :offtop: Any Steam curators you also recommend? Not necessary DRM-related :-) :/offtop:

supplementscene: An epic bundle for point and click fans or anyone interested in the genre. Yesterday Origins, Silence and Kelvin and the Infamous Machine are the ones I don't have but all on my wishlist. I'll be getting it for those 3

Most fans will have played Gabriel Knight. The Journey Down is very good. Deponia Doomsday and Agatha Christie ABC Murders are on my backlog list. Currently on the second Deponia game.

Beholder at 66% off is an ok deal too for anyone after it as it matches the historic steam low.

@MarkoH01 will probably like this one if he doesn't already have most of them
You are right in both cases and thank you for thinking of me :). I own most of them alreaday (most of them on GOG) and it's definitely my cup of tea. However I try to cut down on the Steam games and buy more DRM-free. I would still be interested in the Infamous Machine but wonder if this can be played without the Steam client running (at the moment I try to buy only these kind of steam games if I even buy y steam game). It would also be interesting to know if these are seperate keys or just one (in the first case I could gift the others I already own).
Post edited January 10, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: It would also be interesting to know if these are seperate keys or just one (in the first case I could gift the others I already own).
Separate (yeah, this is confirmation and correction :p)