It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Has anyone played Blade & Bones? It's currently very cheap somewhere else (not DRM-free), but I see it has quite mixed reviews and ratings.
dyscode: Witcher 3 GOTY is $20 on GOG - just sayin'... ;)
BenKii: Darn good deal for a darn good game. Definitely worth that price for the complete package. +1 dyscode for posting the deal. :)
Thx :)

just adding: I originally meant €20 but actutally it's $20, too. Just by switching from € to $ grants me $3.60 GOG Wallet region compensation, bringing it down to $20 from $23.59.

Awesome!
Post edited October 17, 2017 by dyscode
The Humble Down Under Bundle

PWYW
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
Screencheat
Hand of Fate
Satellite Reign + Soundtrack

BTA
Hacknet
Hacknet Labyrinths
Crawl
Hurtworld Early Access

$12
Armello

Hurtworld and Armello are only available as Steam keys. The rest of the games also have DRM-Free downloads.

In addition, all games (with the exception of Hurtworld) are also available for Mac and Linux. Hurtworld doesn't have a Linux build.
Post edited October 17, 2017 by Grargar
Wow, Wizard of Firetop Mountain and Satellite Reign in tier one, and both DRM-free on top of it. (Not to mention Hand of Fate, great game, but I already own it here.)
Post edited October 17, 2017 by Leroux
Leroux: Wrong link, here is the right one. ;)
Humble hiccups. I blame the IGN acquisition.
Well, if all bundles from now on are gonna be like this one, I say "welcome, IGN!" :P
Wow nice. 1$ tier is a no-brainer :O
It almost feels like they are trying to prove something.
Stooner: It almost feels like they are trying to prove something.
Yep, they're trying to prove that buying the HB monthly bundles is absolutely not worth it. :D
Havent logged in to HB for a while, and I've just waisted the last 15 mins jumping through hoops trying to buy the bundle. Try to pay anonymously with card - error at the end, captcha doesn't match (no captcha was shown to me) - try to log in, password doesn't match - captcha - recovery password does not work - remember password, try to login again - captcha - need to verify browser, enter code sent by mail - no mail received, resend mail - enter code -finally logged in and redirected to library (WTF!?) - go back to bundle page and try to purchase again - captcha - need to verify browser again!? At this point I gave up.

I don't remember having to go through all this hassle in the past.
Post edited October 17, 2017 by SentientNo4
SentientNo4: Havent logged in to HB for a while, and I've just waisted the last 15 mins jumping through hoops trying to buy the bundle. Try to pay anonymously with card - error at the end, captcha doesn't match (no captcha was shown to me) - try to log in, password doesn't match - captcha - recovery password does not work - remember password, try to login again - captcha - need to verify browser, enter code sent by mail - no mail received, resend mail - enter code -finally logged in and redirected to library (WTF!?) - go back to bundle page and try to purchase again - captcha - need to verify browser again!? At this point I gave up.

I don't remember having to go through all this hassle in the past.
Try disabling your Adblock for that one page. Sometimes the captcha get blocked by it.
Stooner: It almost feels like they are trying to prove something.
Impaler26: Yep, they're trying to prove that buying the HB monthly bundles is absolutely not worth it. :D
I think they are trying this for a while now...
Grargar: The Humble Down Under Bundle

PWYW
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
Screencheat
Hand of Fate
Satellite Reign + Soundtrack

BTA
Hacknet
Hacknet Labyrinths
Crawl
Hurtworld Early Access

$12
Armello

Hurtworld and Armello are only available as Steam keys. The rest of the games also have DRM-Free downloads.

In addition, all games (with the exception of Hurtworld) are also available for Mac and Linux. Hurtworld doesn't have a Linux build.
That first tier is certainly tempting
$12
Armello

Reember if you buy any tier to set the amount to 0 for Armello after how they treated GOG.
$12
Armello

drinnen: Reember if you buy any tier to set the amount to 0 for Armello after how they treated GOG.
Armello & GOG or HB & GOG ?

Must have missed something . . . Armello still doesn't look to have a DRM free option either way