It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BundleStars - Stardeal:

Bridge Constructor Bundle

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/50413/
Chandoraa:
Leroux: I don't really know the answers to this, but AFAIK the DLCs were integrated into the Final Cut and the Final Cut changed a few things about the character progression. There was a time when owning all three parts made you eligible for a free Final Cut, but my guess is that you won't get all the missing DLC and part 3 retroactively if you buy Final Cut. If it's better to play the trilogy or the Final Cut seems to be a matter of taste, some disliked the changes, but I also remember that especially part 3 was badly rated for balance issues.

EDIT: Whoops, adaliabooks already said more or less the same with his ninja post. :)
They streamlined the Final Cut version. So they removed tiny bits as well as little cutscenes. So even though the devs want people to consider FC to be the definitive edition it is like Leroux said a matter of taste. In addition the FC still has several bugs most of them however regarding just the localisation (I tested the German one and still had much too many English in it which is not the case with the single games). There also were a few changes in the classes you could chose in the single games and in the Final Cut. So yes, there were a few dfifferences.
Post edited October 11, 2017 by MarkoH01
I guess I'm going to play my Final Cut on Steam rather than Complete here at least until, and if, Connect helps me.

Also, does Alien Isolation suck?
tinyE: Also, does Alien Isolation suck?
From what I've read it's quite good.
GR00T: From what I've read it's quite good.
It looks VERY defensive, which is great, but HARD, and at my age, I don't know. :P
tinyE: It looks VERY defensive, which is great, but HARD, and at my age, I don't know. :P
Pffft... at your age. lol
In my opinion, if you want a linear stealth/hiding-focused experience set in the Alien universe, then it's a decent game. If you want a open-ended experience or an action-focused game, then stay away.
01kipper: In my opinion, if you want a linear stealth/hiding-focused experience set in the Alien universe, then it's a decent game. If you want a open-ended experience or an action-focused game, then stay away.
So you have played it? It really sounds great, but it sounds so nerve racking, almost unforgiving. One wrong move and you're fucked.
01kipper: In my opinion, if you want a linear stealth/hiding-focused experience set in the Alien universe, then it's a decent game. If you want a open-ended experience or an action-focused game, then stay away.
tinyE: So you have played it? It really sounds great, but it sounds so nerve racking, almost unforgiving. One wrong move and you're fucked.
Yes, I have completed in on Hard difficulty (on my PS4). It is very nerve wracking at times, because the game only lets you save at certain in-game locations so it's sometime quite tense if you know the Alien is around and you're looking for a save location or trying to backtrack to a previous save-game location without getting caught. Personally I loved the save mechanic, it was my favourite part of the game, it really builds the tension. Even on Hard difficulty if the Alien spots you you're not immediately dead, you get a some warning and you can use a flamethrower to drive it off (temporarily) if you're fast enough.
GR00T: From what I've read it's quite good.
tinyE: It looks VERY defensive, which is great, but HARD, and at my age, I don't know. :P
As you get older, beating hard becomes more difficult without a prescription.
GR00T: Pffft... at your age. lol
I know trees are getting very old but the last time I met you you looked just like in the middle of your life. :)
bler144: As you get older, beating hard becomes more difficult without a prescription.
I think this quote will end up on the "Let's take sentences out of context!" thread...
GR00T: Pffft... at your age. lol
MarkoH01: I know trees are getting very old but the last time I met you you looked just like in the middle of your life. :)
Bah! The leaves have turned, they're falling off and my bark no longer has that young-tree glow!
Revenant Bundle

Tier 1 - Pay $1.00
Dead Effect 2
The Last Door - Collector's Edition
Dead Age
Dispatcher

Tier 2 - Pay $2.99 - Including products above
Emily Wants To Play
Nevermind
Neverending Nightmares
Bulb Boy
The Last Door: Season 2 - Collector's Edition
Black Sails - The Ghost Ship

Tier 3 - Pay $5.49 - Including products above
SKYHILL
Viscera Cleanup Detail
Viscera Cleanup Detail - House of Horror DLC

Halloween Heroes Pick & Mix Bundle

Choose any 5 for $1.99
Choose any 10 for $3.49
Choose any 15 for $4.99

Root Of Evil: The Tailor
Deadly 30
Story Of The Survivor
Story Of The Survivor : Prisoner
Dead Pixels
Doorways: Chapter 3 - The Underworld
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
Belladonna
Kraven Manor
99 Levels To Hell
Nihilumbra
CASE: Animatronics
Yet Another Zombie Defense
SurvHive
Hektor
Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting [Enhanced Edition]
Vapour
Post edited October 13, 2017 by ABH20
IndieGala Friday Special #57 Bundle of Steam games

$1 or more to get these amazing Steam games:

Petrichor (STEAM)
Lone Warrior (Memes) (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Illyriad - Grand Strategy MMO (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

HORDE ATTACK (STEAM)
Undercity (STEAM)
Concurrency (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Legend of the Skyfish (STEAM)
Containment Corps (STEAM)
Eternal Return (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Eternal Return (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Marty Thinks 4D (STEAM) + Trading Cards

The giveaway changed to: Grab a free Space Farmers Steam key now!