It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PSA: Zonitron Productions (and their subsidiary accounts) games are no longer sold by Steam. Also, any cards owned from those products may no longer be sold or traded. I am doubtful keys for these games will be redeemable now that they are delisted.

List of games in link above. Most games ratings are unfavorable (in the high 20s or low 30s), if they have a rating at all.

Other folks have pointed out that they have ties to a Kickstarter for a game called Herbalist 2, and it is likely they funded their subsidiary accounts via the Kickstarter.
PincushionMan: PSA: Zonitron Productions (and their subsidiary accounts) games are no longer sold by Steam. Also, any cards owned from those products may no longer be sold or traded. I am doubtful keys for these games will be redeemable now that they are delisted.

List of games in link above. Most games ratings are unfavorable (in the high 20s or low 30s), if they have a rating at all.

Other folks have pointed out that they have ties to a Kickstarter for a game called Herbalist 2, and it is likely they funded their subsidiary accounts via the Kickstarter.
Just to throw out a linkie, we're discussing it here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/whole_bunch_of_games_from_zonitron_just_removed_from_steam
The Humble THQ Nordic PlayStation Bundle Encore

$1 (PS4)
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
Red Faction
Super Dungeon Bros
Deponia
ArcaniA: The Complete Tale

$8
Battle Worlds: Kronos (PS4)
Destroy all Humans! (PS4)
Legend of Kay Anniversary (PS3/PS4)
Destroy All Humans! 2 (PS4)

$15
MX vs. ATV Supercross (PS3)
Darksiders (PS3)
Darksiders II (PS3)
MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore (PS4)
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition (PS4)
Darksiders Warmastered Edition (PS4)

Note 1: Each tier has limited keys. Once they are sold out, they are gone for good.
Note 2: Requires a PSN account from one of the following countries:

(US) United States
(CA) Canada
(MX) Mexico
(BR) Brazil
(CL) Chile
(AR) Argentina
(PE) Peru
(CO) Colombia
(PA) Panama
(CR) Costa Rica
(EC) Ecuador
(GT) Guatemala
(SV) El Salvador
(PY) Paraguay
(HN) Honduras
(BO) Bolivia
(UY) Uruguay
(NI) Nicaragua
Post edited September 26, 2017 by Grargar
That's disappointing. :/
Trid: That's disappointing. :/
Maybe the monthly will be good.
Trid: That's disappointing. :/
Grargar: Maybe the monthly will be good.
I wouldn't count on it. ;)
Grargar: ...snip
Note 2: Requires a PSN account from one of the following countries:

(US) United States
(CA) Canada
(MX) Mexico
(BR) Brazil
(CL) Chile
(AR) Argentina
(PE) Peru
(CO) Colombia
(PA) Panama
(CR) Costa Rica
(EC) Ecuador
(GT) Guatemala
(SV) El Salvador
(PY) Paraguay
(HN) Honduras
(BO) Bolivia
(UY) Uruguay
(NI) Nicaragua
So, How difficult is it for a foreign party (lets say from Israel, but I assume it shouldn't differ) to set an account in one of these?
How strict are PSN in enforcing that accounts owner actually reside in the country their account is based?
Will one be forced to use a vpn to download / launch a game associated with an account, when not located in that country?

Also, suppose I don't have an account atm and buy a bundle, should I expect a time limit to create one and redeem the key, or should they remain indefinite like steam keys?

Thanks in advance!
BlackThorny: So, How difficult is it for a foreign party (lets say from Israel, but I assume it shouldn't differ) to set an account in one of these?
How strict are PSN in enforcing that accounts owner actually reside in the country their account is based?
Will one be forced to use a vpn to download / launch a game associated with an account, when not located in that country?

Also, suppose I don't have an account atm and buy a bundle, should I expect a time limit to create one and redeem the key, or should they remain indefinite like steam keys?

Thanks in advance!
I have not done so myself, but from what I have read it is very easy to create an account for another country, all you need is a mailing address from anywhere within that country. However, if you want to buy other games for that account in the future you will need to purchase the games using the regional currency for that account. You do not need a VPN or anything to create or access the games from that account. I have not read of anyone being banned or otherwise punished for creating a fake account (fake accounts are not uncommon from what I've read), although I imagine it would be against the terms of service.

I don't know anything about keys expiring, but Humble Bundle is usually very clear about it if keys do expire.

Again though, this is all hearsay on my part, I have no personal experience.
Post edited September 27, 2017 by 01kipper
BlackThorny: So, How difficult is it for a foreign party (lets say from Israel, but I assume it shouldn't differ) to set an account in one of these?

Thanks in advance!
01kipper: I have not done so myself, but from what I have read it is very easy to create an account for another country, all you need is a mailing address from anywhere within that country. However, if you want to buy other games for that account in the future you will need to purchase the games using the regional currency for that account. You do not need a VPN or anything to create or access the games from that account. I have not read of anyone being banned or otherwise punished for creating a fake account (fake accounts are not uncommon from what I've read), although I imagine it would be against the terms of service.

I don't know anything about keys expiring, but Humble Bundle is usually very clear about it if keys do expire.

I can back this up, i have an american account and the fundamental stuff is:

- (For an US account) Pick a state that doesn't have taxes;

- Any code (money wallet, game, ps plus) is country locked, well, at least in europe, dunno how it is for the American country. In my case i had to purchase the psn codes from Amazon.com, i do believe they had some restriction in place (dunno if it's still active) that you wouldn't be able to purchase it directly from you credit card, so, the trick was purchasing the right amount as Amazon credit and then purchasing any psn code with it;

- You can still play games on your main account (at least on the ps4), just activate the fake account as primary on your console;
01kipper: I have not done so myself, but from what I have read it is very easy to create an account for another country, all you need is a mailing address from anywhere within that country. However, if you want to buy other games for that account in the future you will need to purchase the games using the regional currency for that account. You do not need a VPN or anything to create or access the games from that account. I have not read of anyone being banned or otherwise punished for creating a fake account (fake accounts are not uncommon from what I've read), although I imagine it would be against the terms of service.

Cyraxpt: I can back this up, i have an american account and the fundamental stuff is:

- (For an US account) Pick a state that doesn't have taxes;

- Any code (money wallet, game, ps plus) is country locked, well, at least in europe, dunno how it is for the American country. In my case i had to purchase the psn codes from Amazon.com, i do believe they had some restriction in place (dunno if it's still active) that you wouldn't be able to purchase it directly from you credit card, so, the trick was purchasing the right amount as Amazon credit and then purchasing any psn code with it;

- You can still play games on your main account (at least on the ps4), just activate the fake account as primary on your console;
Pretty much as above, games arn't region locked PSN's side, I don't know if Humble might lock them though. DLC is region locked, so if you get a game from the US region the DLC has to be US as well, EU dlc will not work. Retail games work the same way. A disc from any region will work in your console, DLC will not. You will have to get that from the regions store.

Movies are region locked though, so don't go putting a US DVD into your console and expect it to play. (Unless you have a US region console.)

Also I use PCGameSupply for my non UK credit. You will need to get a points card from another region as PSN will not allow another regions bank card to be added. (I know it sounds like a dodgy site by name, but i've used them for years though only for PSN cards, and been fine. You'll get the code via email, then just go to the account you got the points for on your console and redeem the code.)

Also i'd be intrested to know if Humble locks them or not to anyone who buys it out of the countries listed, as i've been tempted but never taken the chance.
Post edited September 28, 2017 by Pond86
Pond86: You dont need to put the fake account as your main. So long as the account is on the console any account can access anything it owns. PS3 is the same.
For clarification:

Main account: Cyrax
Fake account: CyraxaccountUS

For example, i've purchased Battlefield 1 from my american account, that is CyraxaccountUS which i didn't set up as primary. I've i switch to my main account, Cyrax, the game will appear on the dashboard BUT it will have a lock symbol so i cannot play it.

If i log back to CyraxaccountUS and set it up as primary then i can switch back to the Cyrax account and play the game without restrictions.
Pond86: You dont need to put the fake account as your main. So long as the account is on the console any account can access anything it owns. PS3 is the same.
Cyraxpt: For clarification:

Main account: Cyrax
Fake account: CyraxaccountUS

For example, i've purchased Battlefield 1 from my american account, that is CyraxaccountUS which i didn't set up as primary. I've i switch to my main account, Cyrax, the game will appear on the dashboard BUT it will have a lock symbol so i cannot play it.

If i log back to CyraxaccountUS and set it up as primary then i can switch back to the Cyrax account and play the game without restrictions.
Thats weird. I Brought Saints Row AUS and could play it fine with my UK account, as my UK account set as main. Prehaps it depends on the game then.
Pond86: Thats weird. I Brought Saints Row AUS and could play it fine with my UK account, as my UK account set as main. Prehaps it depends on the game then.
It doesn't depend on the game, it's the console. Perhaps you have both accounts as primary (a reminder that it doesn't mean that it's the primary account of the console, it's the primary console for the account), unless you're talking about the ps3, i think that one was less protected (ex. you could have multiple shared accounts).
Pond86: Thats weird. I Brought Saints Row AUS and could play it fine with my UK account, as my UK account set as main. Prehaps it depends on the game then.
Cyraxpt: It doesn't depend on the game, it's the console. Perhaps you have both accounts as primary (a reminder that it doesn't mean that it's the primary account of the console, it's the primary console for the account), unless you're talking about the ps3, i think that one was less protected (ex. you could have multiple shared accounts).
I don't think I did. Though perhaps I did set it as primary. I don't remember. Thank you for clarifying it though, i'll edit my post.
Post edited September 27, 2017 by Pond86
Indiegala Hump Day Steam Bundle #45 - 11 Amazing Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Transparent Black (STEAM)
Stickman Wars (STEAM) + Trading Cards
12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature (Platinum Edition) (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$3.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Spaceship Looter (STEAM) + Trading Cards
BROKE PROTOCOL: Online City (STEAM)
Crossroad Mysteries: The Broken Deal (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Robot Heroes (STEAM)
HIVE: Altenum Wars (STEAM)
Pixel Russia Streets - Decaying West (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Little Kite (STEAM) + Trading Cards
In Game Adventure: Legend of Monsters (STEAM)