It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IndieGala Magical Gates Bundle of Steam games

$1.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

PaintPool (STEAM)
Adventures of the Worm (STEAM)
HardBall (STEAM)
Torch Cave 3 (STEAM)
Colorless Life (STEAM)
Magical Mysteries: Path of the Sorceress (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Vacant (STEAM)
Power Overwhelming (STEAM) + Trading Cards
flChess (STEAM)
Green Cat (STEAM) + Trading Cards
ROAD OF DANGER (STEAM)
Glowing Sokoban (STEAM)
Today's Star Deal on Bundle Stars is Wolfenstein Pack (-78%/€8.99).

Region Lock: The game won't activate in the following regions:
Japan; Germany; Austria; Switzerland; Israel; Australia; Russian Federation.
Grargar: Today's Star Deal on Bundle Stars is Wolfenstein Pack (-78%/€8.99).

Of course it won't (even though there is a censored version available for the German market). It always amuses me that we Germans aren't allowed to shoot Nazis just because we are considered to be Nazis .... yes I know, it's all about the StgB and the swastikas but still ...

Strange, for me Germany is the only region shown that cannot buy the pack. I would ask if someone from Germany tried to buy and activate it via VPN - but I wouldn't pay more than €5 anyway ...

Geddes17: Strange, for me Germany is the only region shown that cannot buy the pack. I would ask if someone from Germany tried to buy and activate it via VPN - but I wouldn't pay more than €5 anyway ...
It seems to be the ungermanized (since it's not really uncensored) version. So you will be able to activate it using VPN but using VPN on Steam is a big risk I am not willing to take.
IndieGala | Friday Special #56 Bundle of Steam games

$1 or more to get these amazing Steam games:

Far Space (STEAM)
The Adventures of Capitano Navarro (STEAM)
WayOut 2: Hex (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Legends of Azulgar (STEAM)
Spiral Splatter (STEAM)
Project Explore (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Never Again (STEAM)
Magic Pixel Picross (STEAM)
Boss Defiance (STEAM) + Trading Cards
A SECOND BEFORE US (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Wells (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Don't know if this has already been reported here, but Outlast 1 plus Whistleblower expansion is currently free on the Humble store and includes a DRM-free version.

I already had it on GOG, but grabbed a Humble copy anyway -- No strings attached, as far as I can tell.

Got about 14 hours left to claim a copy.
MarkoH01: Of course it won't (even though there is a censored version available for the German market). It always amuses me that we Germans aren't allowed to shoot Nazis just because we are considered to be Nazis .... yes I know, it's all about the StgB and the swastikas but still ...
It's more like as if they fear that seeing all these swastikas will automatically turn Germans* into nazis again, regardless of context. Like pouring a drink for an alcoholic or something. ;)

(* Well, maybe not all Germans, but the immature, intellectually challenged ones who enjoy comics and videogame trash instead of real art. :P)
Post edited September 23, 2017 by Leroux
CharlesGrey: Don't know if this has already been reported here, but Outlast 1 plus Whistleblower expansion is currently free on the Humble store and includes a DRM-free version.

I already had it on GOG, but grabbed a Humble copy anyway -- No strings attached, as far as I can tell.

Thanks for the tip, what was most interesting for me was registering outlast to my account through a new(?) "redeem" button next to the steam key, which led to a "register a key to my account" steam webpage. Up until now I thought the only way of registering keys is via the steam client but now it works through the web interface (which is nice)

https://store.steampowered.com/account/registerkey?key=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
CharlesGrey: Don't know if this has already been reported here, but Outlast 1 plus Whistleblower expansion is currently free on the Humble store and includes a DRM-free version.

mchack: Thanks for the tip, what was most interesting for me was registering outlast to my account through a new(?) "redeem" button next to the steam key, which led to a "register a key to my account" steam webpage. Up until now I thought the only way of registering keys is via the steam client but now it works through the web interface (which is nice)

https://store.steampowered.com/account/registerkey?key=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
The button is not "new" they changed its function. "Redeem on steam" before the change was just revealing the code itself. Now you have the possibility to redeem it on steam directly while you still have the possibility to create gift keys. Seems as if they changed it back to the way it was before they first changed it. Which puzzles me because I thought they were forced to drop this "automatically redeem on steam" feature they had before because of laws.
Post edited September 23, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: The button is not "new" they changed its function. "Redeem on steam" before the change was just revealing the code itself. Now you have the possibility to redeem it on steam directly while you still have the possibility to create gift keys. Seems as if they changed it back to the way it was before they first changed it. Which puzzles me because I thought they were forced to drop this "automatically redeem on steam" feature they had before because of laws.
Nono, it's still not automatically redeeming the key on steam it still shows you the key, but next to the key is a button to open the steam store page with the key attached to redeem it (where you still have to tick off the agbs etc and press accept to actually redeem the key.
No the new thing (to me at least) is that the steam website actually allows you to redeem keys at all. I was under the impression that this was only possible via the client before.
mchack: I was under the impression that this was only possible via the client before.
Recent-ish change. A few weeks from what I recall. Tell me if you want me to go dig up the relevant info.
mchack: I was under the impression that this was only possible via the client before.
JMich: Recent-ish change. A few weeks from what I recall. Tell me if you want me to go dig up the relevant info.
nah that's fine but thanks. Just glad it's implemented now, was a bit tiresome to always have to open the client on my non gaming laptop to redeem a key.
Four weeks ago. Indeed very good move.
Post edited September 23, 2017 by Themken
IndieGala Monday Motivation Bundle #32 of Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

BAE (STEAM)
OutSplit (STEAM)
Mad Driver: Driver Pro: 2017 (STEAM) + Trading Cards
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Clickey (STEAM)
Rising Runner (STEAM)
Abyssal Fall (STEAM)
Cashtronauts (STEAM) + Trading Cards