It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pablodusk: Back to school sale at WinGameStore with discounts up to 90% off. Becuz kidz need dem gaems to study.
thanks for the heads up, had some store credit there and was waiting for a sale :)

Amnesia: Memories is $2.99 at a new historical low for instance. VN apparently good if you're into that stuff.
Grargar: $10
American Truck Simulator (Also for Mac and Linux)
Is it still missing a lot of content?

On the other hand I'm still missing 2 big DLC to Euro Truck so maybe another time...
MarkoH01: Does somebody know if Human: Fall Flat can be played without Steam running?
Sadly, on Linux, I couldn't even get it to run with the Steam client running!
IndieGala | The Indie Light Bundle of Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Ballway (STEAM)
Gulu (STEAM)
Fruit Sudoku?? (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 13 STEAM GAMES:

Akin Vol 2 (STEAM)
Fairyland: Manuscript (STEAM)
The Moon Night (STEAM) + Trading Cards
ISEE (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Pilam Sky (STEAM)
Galaxy Annihilation (STEAM)
Plexus (STEAM)
ConcPerfect 2017 (STEAM)
Gnome Light (STEAM)
Virus Crashers (STEAM)

=======================================================

BundleStars:
Hidden Gems 5 Bundle

Games in the bundle:

Battles of Norghan
Fort Meow
A Druid's Duel
Fabric
Spiritual Warfare & Wisdom Tree Collection
Street Legal Racing: Redline v2.3.1
Extreme Forklifting 2
Dark Days
Gun Bombers
Mayhem Triple
simian.interface++
That's Mahjong!
Post edited August 30, 2017 by gixgox
There's a Disney sale on GamersGate (up to 78% off).
For anyone interested Obscure Collection on Steam is 3,74€ or 75% off, historically low.
Post edited August 31, 2017 by PainOfSalvation
Spacecats with Lasers anyone? - only three reviews so far, but looks kinda ... fun? ...1,49€ (-50%)
Post edited August 31, 2017 by superstande
Horror sale on Humble.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/horror-sale/
PainOfSalvation: For anyone interested Obscure Collection on Steam is 3,74€ or 75% off, historically low.
Too bad that the Sum41 song in the intro video from Obscure 1 was removed and replaced for copyright issue. Is there a way to restore it ?
PainOfSalvation: For anyone interested Obscure Collection on Steam is 3,74€ or 75% off, historically low.
MaxFulvus: Too bad that the Sum41 song in the intro video from Obscure 1 was removed and replaced for copyright issue. Is there a way to restore it ?
If you have access to the files for the original game it can be restored, though it's just in the intro video IIRC so it may not be worth the hassle to you.

Definitely worth grabbing the Obscure pack though, it rarely goes on sale and this is the first time it's hit 75% off.
spoderman: If you have access to the files for the original game it can be restored, though it's just in the intro video IIRC so it may not be worth the hassle to you.

Definitely worth grabbing the Obscure pack though, it rarely goes on sale and this is the first time it's hit 75% off.
GOG should try to restore Obscure and add the sequel here, imo.
spoderman: If you have access to the files for the original game it can be restored, though it's just in the intro video IIRC so it may not be worth the hassle to you.

MaxFulvus: GOG should try to restore Obscure and add the sequel here, imo.
I'm asking on Twitter and sending emails to Focus Home Interactive about Obscure games coming here but i never got a single reply. If more people would do it, i guess they would either reply or start considering it. :p
MaxFulvus: Too bad that the Sum41 song in the intro video from Obscure 1 was removed and replaced for copyright issue. Is there a way to restore it ?
I have the original DVD (afaik it's multi-language) if you are interested in this video I could send it to you.

If there really is a copyright issue they probably aren't allowed to do this officially.
Post edited September 01, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I have the original DVD (afaik it's multi-language) if you are interested in this video I could send it to you.

If there really is a copyright issue they probably aren't allowed to do this officially.
That's very nice of you, thanks, but I think it's only the song and not the video. I don't know if the song can be extracted from the retail as a separate file or if it's just the video ? Is it true that the retail version is protected by Starforce ?
Post edited September 01, 2017 by MaxFulvus
PainOfSalvation: I'm asking on Twitter and sending emails to Focus Home Interactive about Obscure games coming here but i never got a single reply. If more people would do it, i guess they would either reply or start considering it. :p
Focus Home Interactive doesn't have the rights to the game. Mighty Rocket Studio (the dev) does, so you're contacting the wrong people. Doubt they'll bring it to GOG, haven't seen any posts by the dev on Steam in years and their inconsistent/rare discount history suggests to me that they don't focus on the game anymore.
MarkoH01: I have the original DVD (afaik it's multi-language) if you are interested in this video I could send it to you.

MaxFulvus: That's very nice of you, thanks, but I think it's only the song and not the video. I don't know if the song can be extracted from the retail as a separate file or if it's just the video ? Is it true that the retail version is protected by Starforce ?
It's a video, you can't just copy/replace a song since it's tied to the video. I forgot the whole process involved but by the time I was done replacing the game files I felt like the hassle wasn't worth it for a short video.
Post edited September 01, 2017 by spoderman