It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Life is Feudal: Forest Village is 34% off.
Heard good things about this.
MarkoH01: I was confused here. For a moment I thought humble would give away those for free.
supplementscene: FREE and DRM-FREE!

Space Pilgrim Episode 1 and Pony Island

It's true! Not only are these games DRM-free, they're free for you too. Just enter your email address and we'll send you Space Pilgrim Episode 1 and Pony Island right now!
It's worth saying you just get the DRM free version, not the Steam versions.
FF sale at Humble.

I've never played a FF game. Can I start with #3?
tinyE: FF sale at Humble.

Each Final Fantasy game has it's own independent story so you can start with any of them. I started with FF7 and loved it so much that I went back and played all the prior ones.

With that said, FF3 ain't a bad place to start. That's when Square started changing up the battle system with jobs.

The sale at humble is pretty much the best price you'll get for an FF title. Square has rarely if ever done more than 50% off.

BenKii: Each Final Fantasy game has it's own independent story so you can start with any of them. I started with FF7 and loved it so much that I went back and played all the prior ones.

With that said, FF3 ain't a bad place to start. That's when Square started changing up the battle system with jobs.

The sale at humble is pretty much the best price you'll get for an FF title. Square has rarely if ever done more than 50% off.
thank you
It said something about the Steam version have a broken quick save. Do you know anything about this?
BenKii: Each Final Fantasy game has it's own independent story so you can start with any of them. I started with FF7 and loved it so much that I went back and played all the prior ones.

tinyE: thank you
It said something about the Steam version have a broken quick save. Do you know anything about this?
Not that I'm aware of. I have that particular one on steam and it saves just fine.

Keep in mind that some (including myself) think that 6 and earlier games look, sound, and play better on emulators. Steam versions are ports of mobile versions, and are not exactly "remastered" to my taste.

On a side note, I'm a big fan of 8, 7, 6, and X/X-2, in that order. Also keep in mind that, as with any JRPG, the (awesome) story is choke full of anime tropes.
Also keep in mind that afaik you'll need a Square Enix account to play two of the FF games.

(Edit: Fixed it because Grargar is always right :))
Post edited August 11, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Also keep in mind that afaik you'll need a Square Enix account to play several of the FF games.
Just the 7th and 8th.
Just to mention, Humble did relabel the GameMaker software to show the 1.4 version.
Fire flower have 3 games on deal, venetica, black sail, and one other!
nightcraw1er.488: Fire flower have 3 games on deal, venetica, black sail, and one other!
No thing :)
nightcraw1er.488: Fire flower have 3 games on deal, venetica, black sail, and one other!
Pajama: No thing :)
Que?
Pajama: No thing :)
nightcraw1er.488: Que?
The one other in the Fireflower sale is No Thing :)
MarkoH01: Also keep in mind that afaik you'll need a Square Enix account to play several of the FF games.
Grargar: Just the 7th and 8th.
i'm sorry but can i get some clarity? if i buy FFVII and FFVIII on the HB store, i would still need a SqE account to play it on Steam? And i guess i can't play it offline then?

i'm using Enhanced Steam but it doesn't show me this additional account/always online nonsense on both the Steam pages. Still i do have the both the old CDs lying around somewhere
Post edited August 13, 2017 by direspirefirewire