It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Which part of Origins do you mean? I played through the complete game without any problems and played it again in NG+. I know there are some minor cosmezics they never fixed but don't know if this is what you mean.

City is AMAZING and you REALLY should play it - 'nough said :)
I have to agree here. "City" is great and I bought "Origins" last year (when all the bugfixing was probably done already) and had no problems playing it through. Maybe there were a few minor bugs but nothing that would have bothered me enough to now remember it ... ;-)

Concerning "Arkham Knight" I was also considering buying it from Bundlestars but I'm pretty sure there will be an offer sooner or later that gives the game PLUS all DLCs for $5/€5 so I decided to wait.
Chandoraa: Did they fix Origins yet? Because otherwise, that's where I draw the line. Still haven't played City anyway, so I'm covered on the Batman department for now.
As Marko and Geddes said Arkham City is awesome and you should play it as soon as you can.

I played AC in normal difficulty, then NG+, then on HARD difficulty and then on NG+ straight back-to-back. All 4 times start to end 100% completion!

I rarely replay a game immediately after I finish it. (The only game that has that honor I can remember was, no surprise, Arkham Asylum.) That's how good it is. Play it, you won't regret it

As for Origins I can't help you because I'm yet to play it. Just holding on until I find a good deal on the season pass.
Teslagrad + Soundtrack on Chrono.gg for $1.50.
Forget my post recommending Arkham Knight for $5 at BundleStars. It just got cheaper at Nuuvem. Converted price is roughly $3.35

Unfortunately it's only the base game that got so cheap. But I can still grab the season pass for $5 anyway.
Chandoraa: Did they fix Origins yet? Because otherwise, that's where I draw the line. Still haven't played City anyway, so I'm covered on the Batman department for now.
I hope someday Origins get fixed.
It seems Nuuvem is still useless for us Europeans...

joppo: Forget my post recommending Arkham Knight for $5 at BundleStars. It just got cheaper at Nuuvem. Converted price is roughly $3.35

Unfortunately it's only the base game that got so cheap. But I can still grab the season pass for $5 anyway.
seikus: I hope someday Origins get fixed.
Still nobody has said what NEEDS to be fixed. As I said played through the game multiple times without any major problems.
magix74: It seems Nuuvem is still useless for us Europeans...
Yes, it is - they region locked nearly everything and it is impossible even with VPN to buy anything (at least it was the case when I last tried and before I deleted my bookmark).
Post edited June 27, 2017 by MarkoH01
seikus: I hope someday Origins get fixed.
MarkoH01: Still nobody has said what NEEDS to be fixed. As I said played through the game multiple times without any major problems.
I don't quite know, but I remember there having been a most righteous backlash some time ago because WB said there were too busy making DLC to patch the main game's glitches. Here's what a quick search brought up. So it looks like the serious stuff has to do with 360? Maybe they did fix it for PC after that or it was not broken to begin with? I might reconsider my perception of it as a broken game, but unless it gets really dirt-cheap (which is most probably not gonna happen), I won't consider buying any other Batman games until I finish City. Which is one of the top-priority games on my 500-strong backlog, meaning it might get played within the next... five years or so. I did love the living bejesus out of Asylum, and I did 100% it (boy, that "don't take any damage at all" challenge from the DLC greenhouse stage sure was a pain in the danglers!).
Post edited June 27, 2017 by Chandoraa
MarkoH01: Still nobody has said what NEEDS to be fixed. As I said played through the game multiple times without any major problems.
Chandoraa: I don't quite know, but I remember there having been a most righteous backlash some time ago because WB said there were too busy making DLC to patch the main game's glitches. Here's what a quick search brought up. So it looks like the serious stuff has to do with 360? Maybe they did fix it for PC after that or it was not broken to begin with? I might reconsider my perception of it as a broken game, but unless it gets really dirt-cheap (which is most probably not gonna happen), I won't consider buying any other Batman games until I finish City. Which is one of the top-priority games on my 500-strong backlog, meaning it might get played within the next... five years or so. I did love the living bejesus out of Asylum, and I did 100% it (boy, that "don't take any damage at all" challenge from the DLC greenhouse stage sure was a pain in the danglers!).
Yes, I do remember this but yes, there are no game breaking bugs in the PC version. The game has been pretty cheap multiple times so I whonder what "dirt-cheap" could mean ;)
IndieGala Friday Special Bundle

£0.78/ $1?
Crazy Catman
One Finger Death Punch
BitRay 2 (Trading Cards - now to be abbreviated to "TC")

£2.50/ $3.19?
Nova-111 (TC)
Dragon Fin Soup
Highrise Heroes: Word Challenge (TC)
Riddled Corpses (TC)
Winter Voices - Complete Season (TC)
hack_me (TC)
Egg Returns Home (TC)
Numberline (TC)

A compelling bundle for the addition of Nova-111, Dragon Fin Soup and Winter Voices - if I didn't already have 2 of them. And yes, Dragon Fin Soup has middling reviews, but I did want to see what it was all about. :)
Getcomposted: A compelling bundle for the addition of Nova-111, Dragon Fin Soup and Winter Voices - if I didn't already have 2 of them. And yes, Dragon Fin Soup has middling reviews, but I did want to see what it was all about. :)
Yeah, an IndieGala bundle that has actual, well-known games in it that aren't all that bad, that's a new one. ;)
One Finger Death Punch is probably the best one, but I already own that and two of the other titles, too ....
I already have all good games from this bundle and i don't need more lame puzzle games so i'll pass. :D
Impaler26: I already have all good games from this bundle and i don't need more lame puzzle games so i'll pass. :D
Already played One Finger Death punch? Imo a great addictive game.
Impaler26: I already have all good games from this bundle and i don't need more lame puzzle games so i'll pass. :D
MarkoH01: Already played One Finger Death punch? Imo a great addictive game.
Yep, the first few rounds are fun but it get's annoying way too fast. I'll never play this *beep* again. :D
MarkoH01: Already played One Finger Death punch? Imo a great addictive game.
Impaler26: Yep, the first few rounds are fun but it get's annoying way too fast. I'll never play this *beep* again. :D
Then you definitely played not long enough and missed out several of the game mechanics which are introduced later. Took me 12 hours to finish the game and I had a blast. This of course is subjective but "a few rounds" really don't show you what the game has to offer" - just saying.
Post edited June 30, 2017 by MarkoH01