It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Yes.
Cheers, sounds worth it for those that don't have the game and use Steam.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Spooky Horror Bundle</span>

$1
Dead Age (Also for Mac and Linux)
DreadOut (Also for Mac and Linux) Includes Manga + OST DLC
DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark
Lakeview Cabin Collection (Also for Mac)

BTA
Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition (Also for Mac and Linux)
Alien: Isolation (Also for Mac and Linux)
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location

$10
Dead by Daylight

All games except for Lakeview Cabin Collection are only available as Steam keys. Lakeview Cabin Collection also comes with a DRM-Free download.
Hmm, I would definitely take the middle tier if it was the "Alien: Isolation Collection" with all DLCs, this way I'm not quite sure if I shouldn't rather only take the $1 tier. Can anyone tell me if the "Isolation"-DLCs are worth it (I'm only interested in singleplayer)?
Trid: Alien: Isolation, but I'm bad with horror so the rest would be a waste.
Same here. I highly dislike anything classified horror but I love the Alien movie series. So this bundle is a pass for me.
Geddes17: Hmm, I would definitely take the middle tier if it was the "Alien: Isolation Collection" with all DLCs, this way I'm not quite sure if I shouldn't rather only take the $1 tier. Can anyone tell me if the "Isolation"-DLCs are worth it (I'm only interested in singleplayer)?
Can't tell you anything about the quality of the DLCs, but Alien: Isolation has no multiplayer at all.
Trid: Alien: Isolation, but I'm bad with horror so the rest would be a waste.
BenKii: Same here. I highly dislike anything classified horror but I love the Alien movie series. So this bundle is a pass for me.
Somehow my post was cut... but yeah I'm on the same boat, still Alien: Isolation is tempting but I'm not sure if I would handle it. :)
The whole bundle is worth it for Alien Isolation alone, i think its the only horror game that kept me nervous for the whole playtime and the design is just beautiful. Unfortunately i already have it and the only other one out of those i want is Layers of Fear.. guess ill skip... would be nice if they had the GOG versions too if available ;)
Post edited August 22, 2017 by ignisferroque
ignisferroque: The whole bundle is worth it for Alien Isolation alone, i think its the only horror game that kept me nervous for the whole playtime and the design is just beautiful. Unfortunately i already have it and the only other one out of those i want is Layers of Fear.. guess ill skip... would be nice if they had the GOG versions too if available ;)
@ignisferroque, I'd send you the steam key of Layers of Fear for a GOG game on sell, it'd only be about a dollar and I'd add something else to make it a even better deal but change your chat settings if your interested.
HypersomniacLive: Out of curiosity - I see it says "Install Game"; if one uninstalls the game at some point, does it remain in one's game collection?
Don't even have to fully install it.
Other games that have had this on steam, I've started the DL, cancelled it & ta-da, it's there for good.
fishbaits: Don't even have to fully install it.
Other games that have had this on steam, I've started the DL, cancelled it & ta-da, it's there for good.
You don't even have to go that far. I'm logged into Steam on my web browser, I just click "Install Game" on the page in my browser (without the Steam client running) to keep the game, I don't even need to start the DL and cancel it.
IndieGala - The Hefty Indie Bundle of Steam games

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Western FPS (STEAM) +
Starving (STEAM) +
Army Craft (STEAM)

Pay $2.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!

Heavily Armed (STEAM) +
Virus Z (STEAM)
SINISTRY SILINIUM (STEAM) +
Insane Road (STEAM)
Proviant (STEAM)
Hexagon Defense (STEAM) +
Mission: Escape from Island (STEAM) +
Glasswinged Ascension (STEAM)
Forgotten Faces (STEAM)
fishbaits: Don't even have to fully install it.
I assume that yours and 01kipper's posts mean that it usually doesn't work like this, i.e. full installation is required?
HypersomniacLive: I assume that yours and 01kipper's posts mean that it usually doesn't work like this, i.e. full installation is required?
Nope, it always works the easy way. Whenever there is a free-for-a-limited-time game I never have to install (or even start to install) the game, and it stays in my account after the free offer is over (as long as I click on "Install Game" in my browser it gets added my account permanently).
Bundle Stars Indie Legends 6 Bundle

Pay €3.59 for the following Steam keys:

Goat Simulator
The Final Station
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Clustertruck
I am Bread
Chroma Squad
Cortex Command
Unbox: Newbie's Adventure
Vanguard Princess - Director's Cut Complete
Post edited August 25, 2017 by Grargar
01kipper: Nope, it always works the easy way. Whenever there is a free-for-a-limited-time game I never have to install (or even start to install) the game, and it stays in my account after the free offer is over (as long as I click on "Install Game" in my browser it gets added my account permanently).
I see, and it makes more sense to me to work the easy way. But why is that button labelled "Install Game" then?
01kipper: Nope, it always works the easy way. Whenever there is a free-for-a-limited-time game I never have to install (or even start to install) the game, and it stays in my account after the free offer is over (as long as I click on "Install Game" in my browser it gets added my account permanently).
HypersomniacLive: I see, and it makes more sense to me to work the easy way. But why is that button labelled "Install Game" then?
I would guess that it is labeled "Install Game" because that's what the button would do if you had pressed it while running the steam client. But it lso seems that steam does not realize if the button is pressed from inside or outside of the client.