It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: Anyway, are there any good discounts in the Humble sale? Browsing seems to be broken right now (at least for me) ...
I picked up (priced shown include my 10% humble discount)

Submerged $3.59
Spacebase DF-9 $0.89
ISLANDS: Non-Places $0.89

Almost got Shadwen also, but passed. Submerged was actually pretty high on my wishlist. Islands, kindof an experimenatl arty game, and Spacebase DF-9 I've heard is beta at best, but I kindof like builders, so give it a shot for the price.

Please post if you see any others that look good
Leroux: Anyway, are there any good discounts in the Humble sale? Browsing seems to be broken right now (at least for me) ...
Sine Mora is currently discounted by 75%, which is a pretty typical discount for the game. However, Sine Mora EX will be releasing this summer and it will a) likely replace the original version, b) be more expensive than the original version. Having said that, Nordic commented that there shouldn't be any problem giving a free upgrade for Sine Mora EX to owners of the original version:

https://www.destructoid.com/sine-mora-ex-will-feature-a-co-op-mode-and-new-challenges-424288.phtml
Post edited May 12, 2017 by Grargar
Started playing this last night. The camera and some of the secondary objectives can be a pain in the ass but a fun fun game.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/kill-the-bad-guy

I'd make a wish list for it here but who the hell wants to buy anything here anymore? I have enough bloatware on my hard drive as is. :P
Just found a few nice deals at itch.io:

<span class="bold">Midian Design - The Beginning Bundle</span> (5 point and click adventures - DRM-Free) - 0,39€

<span class="bold">Oz Orwell and the Exorcist</span> (point and click adventure - DRM-Free) - 0,45€

<span class="bold">Buy all 6 games together in a bundle</span> - 0,84€

FREE games in the current sale:

<span class="bold">Wolfschanze 1944 Remastered</span>
<span class="bold">Duck Jumper</span>
<span class="bold">CandyZoo 2 Electric Boogaloo</span>
<span class="bold">Everybody Got Mad!</span>
<span class="bold">Rassler</span>
<span class="bold">In The Kingdom</span>
<span class="bold">Hetman of the Crown</span>
<span class="bold">Gyossait Deluxe Edition</span>
<span class="bold">DIG_IT</span>
<span class="bold">Flux</span>
<span class="bold">TILTOFF</span>

All games currently on sale at itch.io:

https://itch.io/games/on-sale
Post edited May 12, 2017 by Impaler26
Anyone played this and have an opinion on it? I'm at work, so don't have the luxury of doing a lot of research on it right now.
GR00T: Anyone played this and have an opinion on it? I'm at work, so don't have the luxury of doing a lot of research on it right now.
It's a low-budget RTCW clone. Not fascinating but not bad.
MaxFulvus: It's a low-budget RTCW clone. Not fascinating but not bad.
Ah, cool, thanks. My daughters might be interested in it, so I'll let them know. Cheers.
Alien: Isolation Collection, is discounted by 82% on Bundle Stars, as part of their Star Deal week.
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/alien-isolation-collection

NOTE: This Product will NOT activate in the following regions:
China; Taiwan, Province of China; Hong Kong; Japan; Democratic People's Republic of Korea; Republic of Korea; Turkey; Russian Federation.
<span class="bold">WinGameStore 12th Anniversary Bundle</span>

$1.25
The Silent Age (DRM-Free/Steam)
Soulless: Ray of Hope (DRM-Free/Steam)
Cognition GOTY (DRM-Free/Steam)

BTA (Currently $4.66)
Evoland (Steam-only*)
Californium (Steam-only*)
Out There Omega Edition (Steam-only*)
Dead in Bermuda (Steam-only*)
realMyst: Masterpiece Edition (DRM-Free/Steam)

All games are compatible with both Windows and Mac.

*All the games are DRM-Free on Mac.
Humble has a big sale going on, where I'd like to highlight the Elite Dangerous sale, €16 for the core game, which I think is a great deal for what you are getting.

It's somewhat like the later X-series games, but more streamlined perhaps. You can focus on combat if you wish, or on mining and trade, many do a bit of both. I'm focusing on trading myself. It's a game you can really immerse yourself in, the game-world is just so massive.

If you've played an X-series game, or even a Euro Truck game, you should know what to expect. It's not really a space action game in my opinion, like Rebel Galaxy, Wing Commander, X-Wing or Independence War. Elite Dangerous is more of a grindy resource collecting and faction-relationship type of game.

I'm playing it with my Xbox 360 controller and it works really well, no €100 joystick is needed. The button configuration system is intuitive and the movement system very good. The problems I've had in combat had nothing to do with my controller, but with my ship being simply too weak against the opponent.

Be aware that the publishers have a very obnoxious registration system in place, where you first need to create an account on their Publisher website, where billing addres have to be filled in, so that you can then register your Steam product key with them. All are necessary steps in order to even launch the game. Like I said, it's annoying.
Ricky_Bobby: Be aware that the publishers have a very obnoxious registration system in place, where you first need to create an account on their Publisher website, where billing addres have to be filled in, so that you can then register your Steam product key with them. All are necessary steps in order to even launch the game. Like I said, it's annoying.
Thank you for the recommendation but I doubt that such hard DRM will be supported by many here - and to be honest I would not either. Imo devs who are using such ridiculously extreme DRM don't deserve anything to earn at all. As if steam is not enough to scare away their customers - boooh! But as I said: thanks for the recommendation - my dislike here has of course nothing to do with you.
Post edited May 14, 2017 by MarkoH01
Ricky_Bobby: Humble has a big sale going on, where I'd like to highlight the Elite Dangerous sale, €16 for the core game, which I think is a great deal for what you are getting.
Thanks for the in depth review. Appreciate it. It's one I've had my eye on. I tend to like exploration type games, but was having difficulty understanding if there's much "No Man's Sky" in there? thanks
Indiestructible Bundle of Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Game Tycoon 2 (STEAM) + Trading Cards
On The Path (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Cannons-Defenders: Steam Edition (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Satellite Repairman (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Crazy Buggy Racing (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Astervoid 2000 (STEAM) + Trading Cards + Soundtrack
MakeThatMoney (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Run Away (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Kalaban (STEAM)
Defence to death (STEAM) + Trading Cards
May Madness at Bundlestars. 440 Steam games discounted with an additional 5% voucher. Click here.
xbox.com has a "Backward Compatibility Sale" going on right now that's valid to May 22, 2017. They have up to 75% off a bunch of Digital Download Xbox 360 titles that will also work with the Xbox One. Too many to list here but the best deal I've seen so far is "Blue Dragon" for $4.99. It's a solid JRPG and the lowest price it has been since being put on the Xbox download service.

Link