It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impaler26: Yep, the first few rounds are fun but it get's annoying way too fast. I'll never play this *beep* again. :D
MarkoH01: Then you definitely played not long enough and missed out several of the game mechanics which are introduced later. Took me 12 hours to finish the game and I had a blast. This of course is subjective but "a few rounds" really don't show you what the game has to offer" - just saying.
Well, tastes are different. ;)

A few rounds were enough for me to realize that OFDP is absolutely not my cup of tea.
Getcomposted: A compelling bundle for the addition of Nova-111, Dragon Fin Soup and Winter Voices - if I didn't already have 2 of them. And yes, Dragon Fin Soup has middling reviews, but I did want to see what it was all about. :)
Leroux: Yeah, an IndieGala bundle that has actual, well-known games in it that aren't all that bad, that's a new one. ;)
One Finger Death Punch is probably the best one, but I already own that and two of the other titles, too ....
Highrise Heroes: Word Challenge is also surprisingly good.
amok: Highrise Heroes: Word Challenge is also surprisingly good.
Never heard about that, hadn't even noticed that there's a word puzzle game in the bundle. What is it like? What makes it good?

(It's also $1 on Steam right now, seeing that I already own OFDP, Dragon Fin Soup and Winter Voices, that would probably the better choice for me than buying the bundle.)
amok: Highrise Heroes: Word Challenge is also surprisingly good.
Leroux: Never heard about that, hadn't even noticed that there's a word puzzle game in the bundle. What is it like? What makes it good?

(It's also $1 on Steam right now, seeing that I already own OFDP, Dragon Fin Soup and Winter Voices, that would probably the better choice for me than buying the bundle.)
It's just a very good word game, probably one of the best made. it is quite big, there is variation in the levels, it's easy enough to progress, but hard to get 3 stars on each level. It's story-line is silly, but made me giggle a bit and kept me interested. And it looks nice.

Overall, it is just a good game.
IndieGala Monday Motivation Bundle #26 of Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Diving Trunks (STEAM)
Gunman Clive 2 (STEAM)
Taimumari (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

UltraGoodness (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Revolve (STEAM)
Neighborhorde (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Spell Casting: Meowgically Enhanced Edition (STEAM)
Bob Was Hungry (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Little Miss Lonely (STEAM)
Kaiju-A-GoGo (STEAM) + Trading Cards
World's Fastest Pizza (STEAM)
Humble Store DRM-Freedom Sale
Highly recommend Hammerwatch from Humblebundle. Great Gauntlet style game.

Unepic is good too, has some funny surprises in game.
Post edited July 03, 2017 by fishbaits
Double Fine have put all their games on itch.io, and all of them are highly discounted.

Plus, Hack 'n' Slash is available outside of Steam for the first time! (also Spacebase DF-9, but who cares about that one? :P)
muntdefems: Double Fine have put all their games on itch.io, and all of them are highly discounted.

Plus, Hack 'n' Slash is available outside of Steam for the first time! (also Spacebase DF-9, but who cares about that one? :P)
I heard Spacebase was starting to look like a winner, then they dropped development on it :(

Some times you just have to shake your head and wonder what people (Devs in this case) are thinking . . .
To tinyE:

https://www.humblebundle.com/g/mrpresident $0.04 atm . :p
Painted_Doll: To tinyE:

He would rather be the shooter than the bodyguard.
Painted_Doll: To tinyE:

dr.schliemann: He would rather be the shooter than the bodyguard.
That was a momentary loss of decorum when the election happened. Seriously, I don't think anyone should be killing anyone and I do not want anyone to shoot that worthless asshole, especially when a) it would make him a martyr and b) he's doing a wonderful job assassinating himself.

Now, the game I might snag.
dr.schliemann: He would rather be the shooter than the bodyguard.
tinyE: That was a momentary loss of decorum when the election happened. Seriously, I don't think anyone should be killing anyone and I do not want anyone to shoot that worthless asshole, especially when a) it would make him a martyr and b) he's doing a wonderful job assassinating himself.

Didn't expect an earnest reply to my playful post, but the matter is serious indeed. And you are here to surprise us all, aren't you?
tinyE: That was a momentary loss of decorum when the election happened. Seriously, I don't think anyone should be killing anyone and I do not want anyone to shoot that worthless asshole, especially when a) it would make him a martyr and b) he's doing a wonderful job assassinating himself.

dr.schliemann: Didn't expect an earnest reply to my playful post, but the matter is serious indeed. And you are here to surprise us all, aren't you?
I'd like to say it's a disgusting idea and come off as Mr. Righteous, but honestly, I'm passing on it because I play games to not think about that asshole.
Indiegala Hump Day Steam Bundle #41 - 10 smashing Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

History2048 - 3D puzzle number game (STEAM)
Secret in Story (STEAM)
The Last Time (STEAM)

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

The Challenge (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Tales of Cosmos (STEAM)
Calm Waters (STEAM)
World of One (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Tadpole Treble (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Hot Plates (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Entangle (STEAM)