It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Distant Worlds: Universe</span> is on sale for $19.79 (17.81 if you're a HB Monthly subscriber) at the Humble Bundle Store.

Probably the best price I've ever seen on this gem - https://youtu.be/H-dyMLKe1bs

Sale lasts just under two days as of this posting.
Post edited April 06, 2017 by wanderer_27
<span class="bold">Bundle Stars Dollar Dash 4</span>

Pay €1.09 for 1 Steam key, €3.39 for 4 Steam keys, or €5.69 for 8 Steam keys. The available games are listed below:

Bedlam
Dead Effect
Dead Effect 2
Deponia
Game Corp DX
Hidden Object Bundle 4 in 1
Hidden Object Bundle 5 in 1
In Between
Kaiju-A-GoGo
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North
Knights and Merchants
Postal
Postal Redux (Won't activate in Germany)
Postal 2
Real Heroes: Firefighter
Shooting Stars!
The Silent Age
Soulless: Ray of Hope
The story Goes On
Stronghold HD
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition
Townsmen
Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition
Unrest
April's Humble Monthy Bundle has just been revealed. The games are:

The Witness (Early unlock)
Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition
Black Mesa
Kingdom: New Lands
Event[0]
Tumblestone
Slime-San (Humble Monthly Debut)
Jawns (Humble Original)

Next month's early unlocks (yes, plural) are DiRT Rally and Inside.
Grargar: April's Humble Monthy Bundle has just been revealed. The games are:

The Witness (Early unlock)
Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition
Black Mesa
Kingdom: New Lands
Event[0]
Tumblestone
Slime-San (Humble Monthly Debut)
Jawns (Humble Original)

Next month's early unlocks (yes, plural) are DiRT Rally and Inside.
Boy am I glad I didn't buy this months bundle.

I'm all over next months though!!
Is Kingdom New Lands an RPG?
tinyE: Is Kingdom New Lands an RPG?
GOG says Strategy - Simulation - Fantasy
low rated
I was just talking to one of the guys at my local video game store. He said that prices for a PS3 may not drop much when the PS5 comes out if it flops. I really hope he's wrong. What do you guys think?

P.S. What are the chances of Halo and its sequels being ported to the PC?
Post edited April 07, 2017 by oldgamebuff42
oldgamebuff42: P.S. What are the chances of Halo and its sequels being ported to the PC?
I thought the first two already had PC versions. According to [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo:_Combat_Evolved]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo:_Combat_Evolved[/url] the first one even has a Mac version.
oldgamebuff42: I was just talking to one of the guys at my local video game store. He said that prices for a PS3 may not drop much when the PS5 comes out if it flops. I really hope he's wrong. What do you guys think?
Talking to your who at your what now?

What is this local video game store you speak of?
oldgamebuff42: I was just talking to one of the guys at my local video game store. He said that prices for a PS3 may not drop much when the PS5 comes out if it flops. I really hope he's wrong. What do you guys think?
hummer010: Talking to your who at your what now?

I live in a small town which has a video game store called "Playerz" which only exists in this city. Basically if I want to go to say Game stop it's an hour and a half drive which I usually don't want to make. The guy I was talking to is an employee at this store.
Fwiw, GOG has at least eight new free demos since I last checked, and a free mod on Deus Ex: Revision.
hummer010: Talking to your who at your what now?

oldgamebuff42: I live in a small town which has a video game store called "Playerz" which only exists in this city. Basically if I want to go to say Game stop it's an hour and a half drive which I usually don't want to make. The guy I was talking to is an employee at this store.
How small?
What's the population?
Haven't used them, so no idea if good site or not, but...

DOOM (2016) for &pound;7.99.
high rated
fishbaits: Haven't used them, so no idea if good site or not, but...

you can purchase something there, but they'll only give you the key after you have given them your phone number "to authenticate you". (throwaway phone numbers are rejected)

Guess they'll sell your private data, seems at least shady. gog and steam and every other store can sell me keys without needing my phone number...

Edit: oh and they won't tell you the phone number thing before purchase no only after they have your money they take your purchased key hostage and give it to you only after you have given out your private data...
Post edited April 10, 2017 by mchack
fishbaits: Haven't used them, so no idea if good site or not, but...

mchack: you can purchase something there, but they'll only give you the key after you have given them your phone number "to authenticate you". (throwaway phone numbers are rejected)

Guess they'll sell your private data, seems at least shady. gog and steam and every other store can sell me keys without needing my phone number...

Edit: oh and they won't tell you the phone number thing before purchase no only after they have your money they take your purchased key hostage and give it to you only after you have given out your private data...
-EDIT_ NVM, wrong site :)
Post edited April 10, 2017 by skimmie