It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: The Serious Sam games are discounted on Steam. Forgive my stupidity but why are the 1st two games the only ones available here? Did the series switch distributors?

Think I'll grab SerioisSam 2 over there though I would prefer it here.
Some years ago, one of the series' developers said that GOG didn't have a particularly large userbase to warrant creating a second version of their later Serious Sam games.
tinyE: The Serious Sam games are discounted on Steam. Forgive my stupidity but why are the 1st two games the only ones available here? Did the series switch distributors?

Grargar: Some years ago, one of the series' developers said that GOG didn't have a particularly large userbase to warrant creating a second version of their later Serious Sam games.
XD Okay then.

Thanks Grargar, and love the cat.

Grargar: Some years ago, one of the series' developers said that GOG didn't have a particularly large userbase to warrant creating a second version of their later Serious Sam games.
I guess one day CroTeam will remove the classic Serious Sam from GOG. They are not very drm-free friendly : /

That was most likely their code for we don't want anything newer to be DRM free. We would rather be one of those companies that only really sells DRM games to annoy the customer.
On BundleStars:

Dollar Rush Bundle

REFRESH YOUR STEAM LIBRARY WITH THE DOLLAR RUSH BUNDLE[www.bundlestars.com]

A look at the bundle:
Slash It
Slash It 2
Cube Runner
Upside Down
Spin Rush
Neon Space
Neon Space 2
Duke of Alpha Centauri
Hungry Flame
Neon Prism
Survive in Space
Fly and Destroy
Charlie's Adventure
Asteroid Bounty Hunter
ShipLord
Slash it 2 - Electronic Music Pack
Slash it 2 - Russian Edition Pack
Slash it 2 - Chinese Edition Pack
Slash it 2 - German Edition Pack
Slash It 2 - JanjiMusic Exclusive Edition
Slash It 2 - A Himitsu Exclusive Edition

-------------------------

And a new Pick&Mix Bundle:

Mumbo Jumbo Pick & Mix Bundle
Post edited May 19, 2017 by gixgox
2K Publisher weekend on indiegala.
Nobody mentioned this yet? My. Little Inferno is down from $4.99 to $0.99 on Google Play. I got it earlier today and I'm loving it. Though make haste because I think it's only up for one full day now.
Post edited May 20, 2017 by PookaMustard
If you buy Bayonette & preorder Vanquisher DLX together at Gamesplanet you get 30% off of both games.

The games usually cost €20 each but since the UK prices on Gamesplanet are already ~25% cheaper (£13.49) than any other prices I've seen you get both games for £21 ~€25.

https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/bayonetta-steam-key--3216-2

NOTE:
This product is region locked and can not be activated from: China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea.
Post edited May 20, 2017 by dyscode
PookaMustard: Nobody mentioned this yet? My. Little Inferno is down from $4.99 to $0.99 on Google Play. I got it earlier today and I'm loving it. Though make haste because I think it's only up for one full day now.
Would love to get this for a similar price on windows DRM-free.
MarkoH01: Would love to get this for a similar price on windows DRM-free.
I'll actually give it a test run on an Android VM. If it works, I'll respond back here. You can then just buy it now and play it with an Android VM on your PC fine.

EDIT: The game works fine on KOPlayer. I assume it works on other variants of Android virtual machines.
Post edited May 20, 2017 by PookaMustard

So I brought Serious Sam Complete Pack and The Talos Principle Gold Edition from card money!
I hope someday those games will con on GOG connect.
IndieGala Monday Motivation Bundle #23 of Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Snowball! (STEAM)
Dash Fleet (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Borstal (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Animal Rivals (STEAM)
The Safeguard Garrison 2 (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Space Ripper (STEAM) + Trading Cards
A Game of Changes (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Steampunk Syndicate (STEAM) + Trading Cards
BeeFense (STEAM)
Adventuring Gentleman (STEAM) + Trading Cards
The Crew is €15 on Humble.
It's not the lowest I've seen it, but I still think it's a great deal for you are getting, the amount of content.
A Uplay account is of-course required.
Ricky_Bobby: The Crew is €15 on Humble.
It's not the lowest I've seen it, but I still think it's a great deal for you are getting, the amount of content.
A Uplay account is of-course required.
You are correct - it's not the lowest. The lowest was a freebie when ubi celebrated its 15th anniversary. But of course this won't help anybody who missed the offer then.
Ricky_Bobby: A Uplay account is of-course required.
Plus a permanent online connection.