It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: Not at all. You cannot sell your keys there. They offer one deal at a time (presumably agreed with the dev/pub), during 24h, with good discounts.

Unfortunately (for me and others), those deals only include Steam keys.
skeletonbow: Sorry, what I meant was more whether or not they are a proper legitimate business above the board, a scam operation, or somewhere in the grey area in between like G2A et al. I wasn't thinking specifically about the ability to sell keys, but rather how it works from the perspective of someone purchasing things from there not wanting to have their games revoked due to coming from illegitimate key sources etc. :)

If their keys are authorized direct from publishers then that's probably not a problem. The strange name and TLD just has me cautious.
I am hesitant due to much like Gamer's Gate they have a "coin system" which feels like a weird pseudo loyalty program.
TBH it's first time I've ever used them, but fairly sure I recall TB using them at times & I doubt he'd touch anything dodgy.
Just bought the game, key was instantly displayed.
Time to route through cupboards to find my controller now hehe

Just noticed, Bundlestars has it for sale too.

[url=https://isthereanydeal.com/#/search:redout;/scroll:%23gamelist]https://isthereanydeal.com/#/search:redout;/scroll:%23gamelist[/url]
skeletonbow: Sorry, what I meant was more whether or not they are a proper legitimate business above the board, a scam operation, or somewhere in the grey area in between like G2A et al. I wasn't thinking specifically about the ability to sell keys, but rather how it works from the perspective of someone purchasing things from there not wanting to have their games revoked due to coming from illegitimate key sources etc. :)

If their keys are authorized direct from publishers then that's probably not a problem. The strange name and TLD just has me cautious.
Well, as I said I've never bought anything from that site so I cannot guarantee they're 100% legit. But maybe TotalBiscuit's word carry more weight for you (just found out about this video :P).

muntdefems: Well, as I said I've never bought anything from that site so I cannot guarantee they're 100% legit. But maybe TotalBiscuit's word carry more weight for you (just found out about this video :P).
thanks for the link to the vid :-)
D'Oh!
Was on TBs youtube page earlier to watch last two WTFs. Must've been before his Chrono clip.
Shame, could've got him some pennies.

P.S. The coins game, Hammerwatch is great! Well worth full price.
muntdefems: Well, as I said I've never bought anything from that site so I cannot guarantee they're 100% legit. But maybe TotalBiscuit's word carry more weight for you (just found out about this video :P).
Thanks, I watched it and it sounds legit.
fishbaits: D'Oh!
Was on TBs youtube page earlier to watch last two WTFs. Must've been before his Chrono clip.

I'd love brigador and bonus for it being the CE you can win by coins :-)
fishbaits: D'Oh!

cecil: I'd love brigador and bonus for it being the CE you can win by coins :-)
Just checked it out, looks funky & sounds great.
Not bad, freebie that sells for £14 :)
IndieGala Monday Motivation Bundle #18 of Steam games

"
$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Super Destronaut (STEAM)
Socxel | Pixel Soccer (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Flame of Memory (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

The Cat! Porfirio's Adventure (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Visitors (STEAM)
Metanet Hunter CD (STEAM)
Omega One (STEAM) + Trading Cards
MontaSayer (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Unnamed Fiasco (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Disastr_Blastr (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Extreme Forklifting 2 (STEAM)
"
Post edited March 13, 2017 by gixgox
Extreme Forklifting?

XD
tinyE: Extreme Forklifting?
No. It's Extreme Forklifting 2. So even more extreme forklifting shenanigans to be had.
tinyE: Extreme Forklifting?
JMich: No. It's Extreme Forklifting 2. So even more extreme forklifting shenanigans to be had.
Staplerfahrer Klaus? (eng. subtitled german safety video about fork lift driver klaus. old but funny and NSFW.)
[url=https://www.bundlestars.com/en/games?page=1&genres=Spring%20Sale&types=bundle,game,dlc&sort=bestseller:recent]Bundle Stars Spring Sale[/url] is on. Use code SPRING10 at checkout for an extra 10% off (excludes bundles).

Also a Warner Brothers Sale going on. Not sure about region pricing, but for me it actually works out cheaper to buy Arkham Knight and the Season Pass as individual items instead of in the bundle, even before you take the coupon into consideration.

Star Deal is Valkyria Chronicles Remastered should be 78% off. Check to see what region restrictions apply to your area. 4 hours left, low amount of keys left.
Post edited March 14, 2017 by ABH20
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Jumbo Bundle 8</span>
BTA
More games next week
Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan
Void Destroyer
The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça and Pizza Boy
Stooner: Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan
Void Destroyer
The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça and Pizza Boy
Ah, right. I forgot about the US daylight savings change that recently occurred.
Edit: Also, no new bundle this week.
Post edited March 14, 2017 by Grargar